Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,006 members, 7,922,427 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? (927 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? by LeSaint(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forgive and correct me if any of what I put out here is not exactly as I say it, but from the point I caught Mr. Adeboye himself giving the testimony on tv a couple of days ago (don't know if it was live), here're the basics of the great miracle;

Pastor was on visit to the US, and along the line was told his son was in hospital for a prostate-related ailment (I didn't hear "prostate" or "cancer" from his mouth, but he mentioned the son's PSA reading being over a thousand, and that makes prostate cancer a possibility). In fact it was so hopeless, the doctors had consigned him to a special ward where you stay and wait on the Maker to call your number!
Anyway, Pastor decided to go directly from the airport to the hospital to see and pray for the young man.

The miracle happened, and two days later the man was discharged hail and hearty! Not only him, but all the other hopeless cases in the ward were discharged same day! These are the testimony from the mouth of the great man of God!

The point of this post is, why is it that pastors/churches all too often play down on some of these momentous miracles. Why was the Pastor just mentioning this in passing, like? From the general tone of the testimony, it didn’t look like something that just happened, yet the response of the crowd showed that was the first time they were hearing it. Why wasn't this a major news event globally? I mean, think of all the other Americans that just miraculously recovered from terminal conditions.

I tried to google it in various forms, but came up with nothing. If something like this shoulda happened in the US, shouldn't it be trending on the net?
It behooves the people to make sure details are widely publicized in the secular press, with particulars of those involved, so that not only does God's name get widely glorified, but it will serve to convince doubting Thomas-es about miracle healing.
Re: Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ha! A prophet has no honour in his hometown. Family ought to have been included. Lord forgive if that's blasphemy
Re: Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? by obongtunji: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP the programmed was aired live. But I think you have issues with your hearing because Daddy G.O never mentioned the country. He only said outside the country and I don't know when outside the country translate to US. Your post suggest this miracle never happened because you even have to Google it just to be sure. You think you can come here with your 2mb to ridicule the man of God. How I wish I can see you right away to give you a slap that will reset your system to factory setting
Re: Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? by omasco92(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Wake up
Re: Rccg's Pastor Adeboye's Son Healed Along With Hospital Ward-mates In USA? by LeSaint(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
obongtunji:
OP the programmed was aired live. But I think you have issues with your hearing because Daddy G.O never mentioned the country. He only said outside the country and I don't know when outside the country translate to US. Your post suggest this miracle never happened because you even have to Google it just to be sure. You think you can come here with your 2mb to ridicule the man of God. How I wish I can see you right away to give you a slap that will reset your system to factory setting

Intolerance!.
Before you send out anything, ask yourself, "what would Jesus have said?"
Then I can talk to you

(1) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye Predict Is Own Death / If You Are Alive, Just Call These Names, Don't Stop... / TB Joshua Prophecy: Terrorists Will Cause Big European Airplane To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.