Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! (7945 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by melzabull(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Real2020:

Yes I'm. These wicked yoruba moderators suspended my other account...New2020 for over a week now for absolutely no reason. They are tired of me exposing their divisive lies between SS and SE.
Ok. don't mind those treacherous people. They can ban you but cant ban the truth cos they can't stop us from talking cos we must continue to counter their lies. Please keep up the good work. Each time I see your comment you make me proud smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by madenigga(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
igbos should support oyigbo people as governor in Rivers state when the time comes, the ikwerres have ruled for more than 8 years its high time an oyigbo man had his turn, apart from support from other Rivers people if every single igbo man in rivers state can close his business for one day and vote for us, let them be rest assured that they would benefit from the govt too and also get recognized in Rivers state. Every marginalized igbo community in rivers would be reached out to, and we would make sure we give Rivers people the reason why they have not been able to reach there peak is because an igbo man has not taken the seat.
God bless Nigeria.
Godbless Rivers state.
God bless igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by madenigga(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
what we should be doing is making sure every igbo man is empowered by making sure they clamp the helm of affairs anywhere they find themselves.
Igbos are in Akwa ibom what a party like Apga should do along with ohaneze is to get hold of that community and start grooming someone up that would rule Akwa ibom, same with Rivers and delta then we can talk about kogi and benue, Apga should give those without voices a voice they can do dat in benue by empowering the idoma people that has not really being able to produce a governor to become one.
the list goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by FreeGlobe(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2015
This is the same lauretta onochie on Twitter. She is to aniomas what rochas is to we the SE

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Obiagu1(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2015
madenigga:
igbos should support oyigbo people as governor in Rivers state when the time comes, the ikwerres have ruled for more than 8 years its high time an oyigbo man had his turn, apart from support from other Rivers people if every single igbo man in rivers state can close his business for one day and vote for us, let them be rest assured that they would benefit from the govt too and also get recognized in Rivers state. Every marginalized igbo community in rivers would be reached out to, and we would make sure we give Rivers people the reason why they have not been able to reach there peak is because an igbo man has not taken the seat.
God bless Nigeria.
Godbless Rivers state.
God bless igbo land.

Is anyone from Oyigbo contesting?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am loving this thread! I used to detest some of our Igbo brothers that deny their Igboness especially the Ikwere ones but now I know better. I am now all for unity among all Igbo groups, 'cus if we don't start nipping this ugly trend in the bud, one day, they will also tell us that Abia people are no longer Ndị Igbo, then before you know it, Ala Igbo will be so balkanized that no one will be Igbo again. Chukwu ajụ!
United we stand, divided we fall.
Igbo niine bụ ofu.
Chukwu gọzie ụmụ Igbo niile.
so true smh

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Obiagu1(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
This well articulated rebuttal does it for me.
We can no longer sit and watch some loafers say crap about us.
We have to counter every thing they say and at the same time teach our young ones.

Thank you Anioma people.
Thank you immensely.
Our unity is paramount.

I'm waiting for Rivers Igbos to form a collective union like Anioma and start speaking with one voice.
This would checkmate the ever expansive Ijaw land grabbers and their agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Another Biafran slap to ugly aresa his hungry parents in oshogbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Kennycool1: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
AuntySusan:

so true smh

Mtchewwww!!!!
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by madenigga(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

Is anyone from Oyigbo contesting?
for now no, but when the call shall come, pls stand for us.
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by ikechu1278: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is the same lauretta onochie on Twitter. She is to aniomas what rochas is to we the SE

Is she really anioma cause that woman is too wowo to be one of us

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by ikechu1278: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Real2020:

Yes I'm. These wicked yoruba moderators suspended my other account...New2020 for over a week now for absolutely no reason. They are tired of me exposing their divisive lies between SS and SE.

Don't worry they do the same thing to me too. Why do you think I have several account. Each time I combat the propaganda those yoloba fools write, I get banned but their people are allowed to roam. I bash them back when they bash my people, I get banned too. Don't mind them. God is watching them
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by ikechu1278: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
menabadoo:
they killed our fathers, raped our mother and girl and they think we will forget that easily?
Especially edo. They currently trying to claim "anioma are edo" thinking we have forgotten them sending troops to our lands to slaughter our people. They think we have forgotten what they are currently doing to Igbanke people. God will judge them

The asaba massacre will remain a fresh wound, only Biafra can heal it.

I have always reiterated that we aniomas are more Igbo than some parts in southeast.

Preach that loudly cause South East seems to doubt this. Even in SE, the onitsha and oguta, the only anioma group in their, are more ethnocentric about igbo than the rest.

proudly igbo
proudly anioma
proudly biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Obiagu1(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
madenigga:

for now no, but when the call shall come, pls stand for us.

No problem.

Can you guys form an all inclusive group for Rivers Igbo people just like we have Anioma in Delta State?

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by ogmaskman: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
She is a card carrying member of APC, so what do you expect from her? cheesy

What with this party coloration. From the way you guys put it Biafra protest is a PDP movement. So sad. Every desenting voice is APC/Yoruba/Fulani while every tag along is PDP/true igbo. How cheap.

If this is it then it is dead on arrival.

If you like call me names I don't care. The truth is your struggle is rudderless, and lacks focus going by what you have said.

Pls go back to the drawing board and do a better job if u hope to get anything off this. The young men and wonen you put out there will soon go hungry and then the whole world will see that it wasn't a movement afterall.

I expect sensible and educative response only pls.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Don't worry they do the same thing to me too. Why do you think I have several account. Each time I combat the propaganda those yoloba fools write, I get banned but their people are allowed to roam. I bash them back when they bash my people, I get banned too. Don't mind them. God is watching them

Thanks melzabull and ikechu1278 for commenting on my ban... forced them to lift the ban. Cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by fr3do(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
melzabull:
Ikechu1278 is already here

umunnem abeg make una come'o, Ugomba, Cheruv, fr3do, menabadoo, elton123, Energito etc etc if I no mention u pls forgive me

Anioma is undeniably for Biafra

This quest for Biafra has exceeded filthy PDP-APC party politics.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:
This well articulated rebuttal does it for me.
We can no longer sit and watch some loafers say crap about us.
We have to counter every thing they say and at the same time teach our young ones.

Thank you Anioma people.
Thank you immensely.
Our unity is paramount.

I'm waiting for Rivers Igbos to form a collection union like Anioma and start speaking with one voice.
This would checkmate the ever expansive Ijaw land grabbers and their agenda.
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Donarozzi: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
menabadoo:

I have always reiterated that we aniomas are more Igbo than some parts in southeast.

The chairman of the lecture, Obi Edozien, re-emphasised this point: “We Igbo people are one. We must stop fighting over irrelevancies and emphasise the essential.”

Given this situation, there has been an increasing shift of paradigm. Many Igbo groups, especially in Delta state, have decided no longer to play the masquerade. The Obi of Asaba, Professor Edozien, actually laid out conditions he believes will cement Igbo unity permanently.

Obi Edozien then called on the people of the South-East zone to support the creation of Anioma state and another for Igbo-speaking people of Rivers state to make for seven states, all of which will be lumped together in one zone or region.

https://www.nairaland.com/2515691/anioma-state-best-choice-ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by DonXavi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those who are dreaming to see the SS Igbos separated from the SE Igbos will not be happy reading this press release. 

Igbos are one no matter where they're located in this Nigeria. 

We should not take seriously those few turncoats who are confused with their real identity. They always dish out sponsored articles to deny Biafra because of their personal interest. But in all, they are still inconsequential, because they're just few, and in the case a referendum majority will always carry the day. 

The set time for Biafra's birth in now, no amount of opposing force can stop it because it's ordained by God.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by tonychristopher: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
The attention of the Proudly Anioma-Proudly Igbo Group of Nigeria, a friendship/family group of Anioma people and their eastern Igbo kith and kin has been drawn to a “Press Release” written by some deluded individuals claiming to speak on behalf of the entire Anioma people. To begin with, it is important to note that the said group “Ndi-Anioma” as they call themselves is not the umbrella body of the Anioma people at home and in the Diaspora. This responsibility lies with the Izu-Anioma organization head by Brig. Gen Alabi Isama (rtd), the Ajieh-Osa, Anagba and Ochiagha of Utagba land. In the charter of Izu-Anioma, the Anioma people were not defined as an “ethnic group” but rather an umbrella body covering the people identified in the course of Nigerian nationhood as West-Niger Igbos, Western Igbos, then Midwest Igbos , Bendel Igbos and now its often called Delta Igbos. Anioma is a political identity covering the entire area and was coined by the venerable Chief Dennis Osadebay in the late 1970s. It is important as well to note that our leader, Gen. Isama has stated in several fora and without any bit of contradiction that Anioma people are Igbos. We of the Proudly Anioma-Proudly Igbo organization concur with his assertions. Therefore any claim, a self-seeking one for that matter by a group of political wannabes parading themselves as “the umbrella body of Anioma people” should not be taken by the general public seriously. Their rant is not worth a pinch of salt. We are aware that those parading themselves as “umbrella body of all Anioma people” have their loyalties tied to a particular political party in Nigeria. With such interests, their unfounded claims should not be taken by the public seriously.

As stated by one of our leaders Col Achuzie, the Ikemba of Asaba, we believe that the issues leading to the end of Biafran war and the pacification which followed thereafter has not assuaged a good percentage of the Igbo people of Nigeria that they have been fully integrated in the country. Many of them still feel they have been treated as second-class citizens and there are empirical evidences to suggest that some of these claims have some taints of truth and reality in it. Among some of the issues include the slicing off of some Igbo communities out of core Igbo states and merger to other states. We can give examples:

[b]1. The area of Ndoki south covering the present Oyigbo (originally Obigbo) transferred from the old Aba division and lumped to Rivers State in 1976. Also, in the 1980s, three Ndoki villages namely Ohaobu, Mkpukpuaja and Ogbuagu villages carved from the then Imo State and lumped to Etim-Ekpo LGA of Akwa Ibom State. It is noteworthy to state that Oyigbo LGA apart from Oloibiri was the first place in Nigeria to produce oil and gas in commercial quantities (at Afam). Unlike Oloibiri which has dried-up since the 1980s, Afam and other Oyigbo oil-fields keep yielding vast quantities of petroleum.

2. Egbema communities now in Rivers State. Egbema has 16 villages and out of these 16 villages , 3 namely Mgbede, Aggah and Okwuzi has the largest reserves of oil and gas in the community. This is apparently the reason they were lumped to Rivers while the other 13 villages were left in Imo State where they had to contend with more modest reserves of the commodity.
It is important to note that this “punishment” at least as perceived by many Igbos did not end up with the eastern Igbo people. The Aniomas or Western Igbos had to lose Ndoni area to Rivers State and Osekwenike-Onyah area to Sagbama area of Bayelsa State. Just like the other examples I gave, all of these areas are oil-producing. It is often claimed that the Nigerian Civil war was a war fought over oil and gas and the actions of the federal government just like these examples seems to reflect suggest that the federal government had intended to give a tag of non-oil producing to Igbo areas including Anioma. While it is interesting to note that parts of Igbo land has been excised and lumped to other states, a good part of Itsekiri land embracing what is defined as Ugbege area was lumped to Ondo State; A state where Itsekiri people are not indigenous. This is one just an example of the double standards in Nigeria which seem to swell such protests. It therefore lies with the federal government to initiate moves to douse such feelings of alienation or punishment for the war. A common song by Peter Tos , which has one of its iconic lyrics “Everyone is crying out for peace but no one for justice” brings to the fore what we are trying to pass across here.[/b]

Prof Chinua Achebe’s book “There was a Country” puts to rest any country called Biafra. There was indeed a country called “Biafra”. However, Col Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu talked on a “Biafra of the Mind”. This “Biafra of the Mind” has in our opinion different dimensions to it. Biafra is a part of the history of Nigeria and there is no way we can forget about it collectively as Nigerians and more importantly as Igbos. Therefore, anyone in whatever guise declaring “Biafra died permanently in 1970 with the surrender speech made by Philip Effiong” is being comical. In the United States of America, people freely talk about the Confederate States of Southern USA and the old Confederate flag is embedded in the state flags of many Southern States because it is deemed as a part of their heritage. Telling Igbos and other Nigerians who suffered a lot to pretend that no Biafra of the Mind exists is a sheer display of wickedness and irresponsibility. There is nothing to ever stop a war which led to the death of one-seventh of the Igbo people and left much of Anioma land decimated.
Anyone who claims that a “few resentful people of South-East origin” are the ones behind the protests. We have seen some pictures of the protests and such pictures do not seem to suggest that the protests were the handiwork of a “few resentful people”. It seems to demonstrate a mass movement among the youths of the South-east region in particular and areas of the South-south as well. Protest like this as far as it is peaceful is a hallmark of a vibrant democracy. Laying accusing fingers on MASSOB is diversionary. The government must do the needful and address the grievances of these people no matter how “stupid” it would seem. The idea of trying to separate Anioma from Biafra is laughable. In the 1960s when the Biafra war was fought, the Aniomas were drawn to it. The reason is not far-fetched; the war was perceived as a rebellion of Igbos and Aniomas being western Igbos were involved. This is not a peculiar case. From Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo were drawn into the conflicts between the Hutu and Tutsi.

This is sadly a feature of ethnic politics which manifests at times as war in Africa. Gen Obasanjo who was a major actor in the Nigerian Civil war and former president, did not hide his understanding that Aniomas are Igbos. In his Niger Delta Special Development Initiative of 2005, he had Imo, Abia and Anioma area of Delta removed as beneficiaries. Yet he had Ondo and its rocky capital city of Akure included as “part of the Niger Delta”. The said inventive maps claimed by these people who represent just themselves and no one else in Anioma is a proposal and it’s in tandem with International law and practices. It was the case with South Sudan. In the original proposal Southern Blue, Abyei and Nuba were proposed and this was adopted in the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) of Sudan and South Sudan. Abyei was to decide after a referendum while Southern Blue Nile and Nuba would decide after popular consultation. Claiming that the “expansiveness of Biafra” has anything to do with oil is ridiculous.

[b]Firstly the price of oil has crashed significantly and there is nothing to suggest that in future, oil will be “black gold” it used to be. Besides the southeast region even with the exclusion of the areas annexed and lumped to Rivers has some reserves of the commodity. Anioma herself also has oil. But anyone who thinks that the future of Anioma , the larger Igbo race or Africa lies in oil or other commodities has serious issues. The main drive of development is human capital no less no more. Igbos has this factor perhaps more than any other group in Nigeria.
It is also worthy to note that several Anioma people are well-disposed to the protests and the involvement of Anioma towns of Agbor and Asaba towns without any opposition in whatever guise confirms this point of view. This can be collaborated by the opinion of Col Joe Achuzie, the Ikemba of Asaba. The fact that our rulers and other leaders have kept a dignified silence to the matter would indicate that we are not hostile to such protests as far as its done peacefully and orderly.[/b]

It is therefore not the responsibility of a faceless organization to claim to have “made a position”. Those who are making the position are just a group of politicians based mainly in the UK using their paid lackeys to make some noise for them. They hope in return for “loyalty”, the ruling APC would share some “cakes” for them. This we know very well. Let us state once again that these faceless people do not represent the Anioma people. Our prime organization is the Izu-Anioma. Before we conclude let us dwell a bit on the points they raised.

This is awesome ...these peeps from western and northern Nigeria thinks Igbo ends in south east..we are not even talking about Igbo in Benue and kogi seff

Bunch of monkeys
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Rose2014: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is she really anioma cause that woman is too wowo to be one of us

Lol
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Rose2014: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Especially edo. They currently trying to claim "anioma are edo" thinking we have forgotten them sending troops to our lands to slaughter our people. They think we have forgotten what they are currently doing to Igbanke people. God will judge them

Preach that loudly cause South East seems to doubt this. Even in SE, the onitsha and oguta, the only anioma group in their, are more ethnocentric about igbo than the rest.

proudly igbo
proudly anioma
proudly biafran.

Well said bro

Igbo bu ofu
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos should learn to tolerate fellow Igbos with opposing view to Biafra. Onochie never said they were not Igbos but that they were not and are still not part of IPOB's seccessionist agenda. Most Imolites are against IPOB and it does not make us less Igbo but we are being realistic that Jonathan's bitter supporters are the ones trying to use IPOB to fight those that worked against Jonathan's re-election.

Here is the symbol of Anioma and it suggests 100% Igbo culture with the red cap, kola and elephant tusk.

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Macelliot(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abagworo:
Igbos should learn to tolerate fellow Igbos with opposing view to Biafra. Onochie never said they were not Igbos but that they were not and are still not part of IPOB's seccessionist agenda. Most Imolites are against IPOB and it does not make us less Igbo but we are being realistic that Jonathan's bitter supporters are the ones trying to use IPOB to fight those that worked against Jonathan's re-election.

Here is the symbol of Anioma and it suggests 100% Igbo culture with the red cap, kola and elephant tusk.
You got it wrong!

Laurette said that, "Aniomas are not Igbos".

6 Likes

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Rose2014: 3:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Macelliot:

You got it wrong!

Laurette said that, "Aniomas are not Igbos".

Don't mind the guy
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Rose2014: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
kemback2220003:
Shame to lagos- ibadan brown roof gutter media, one thing i always tell them is that truth always win and stands forever.

Eziokwu bu ndu nwannem
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Great piece!
My happiness is; at the end, Biafra shall come.
Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by tonychristopher: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Your just screwed

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by Donarozzi: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Identity crisis exists in Igboland especially among some Igbo communities in the South-South region of Nigeria. Igbo leaders should solve this problem fundamentally by declaring that all Igbo communities in the South-South should be merged together with the South-East region. Igbo leaders should make this demand a top priority and work together to achieve the goal.

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe foresaw the present predicament in 1949 when he said, "The only worthwhile stand we can make as a nation is to assert our right to self-determination, as a unit of a prospective Federal Commonwealth of Nigeria and the Cameroons, where our rights will be respected and safeguarded. Roughly speaking, there are twenty main dialectal regions in the Ibo nation, which can be conveniently departmentalized as Provinces of an Ibo State, to wit: Mbamili in the northwest, Aniocha in the west, Anidinma and Ukwuani in the southeast, Nsukka and Udi in the north, Awgu, Awka and Onitsha in the centre, Ogbaru in the south, Abakaliki and Afikpo in the northwest, Okigwi, Orlu, Owerri and Mbaise in the east, Ngwa, Bende, Abiriba Ohafia and Etche in the southwest. These Provinces can have their territorial boundaries delimited, they can select their capitals, and then can conveniently develop their resources both for their common benefit and for those of the other nationalities who make up this great country called Nigeria and the Cameroons.

"Let us establish an Ibo State, based on linguistic and ethnic factors, enabling us to take our place side by side with the other linguistic and ethnic groups which make up Nigeria and the Cameroons."

Similarly, the Eze of Asaba, Professor Chike Edozien with great wisdom and intelligence advised Igbo politicians to work towards unifying all Igbo communities into one geopolitical zone. Professor Edozien actually laid out conditions he believes will cement Igbo unity permanently. He called on the people of the South-East zone to support the creation of Anioma State and another for Igbo-speaking people of Rivers State to make for seven states, all of which will be lumped together in one zone or region.

https://www.nairaland.com/2390549/why-some-s-southerners-denounce-igbo

https://www.nairaland.com/2583504/1949-nnamdi-azikiwes-speech-ibo

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by mandax: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

The only people speaking against Biafra are ALL politicians.
I applaud the authors of this post. APC should have kept their usual BS with rivers and delta south and not try anioma. We are proud people and that divide and rule tactics does not work with us.

Instead of them addressing the grievances of the youths, they are busy running around opening press release and shouting "anioma elders, river elders, Enugu elders, IMO elders, blah blah denounces biafra and are proud Nigerians".

APC is a pathetic group of people.

False propaganda is the tool of APC - right from inception of the party.
A formidable US propaganda company was hired by APC before the beginning of Nigeria's last presidential election campaign.

The money paid the propaganda company was from Nigeria's oil proceeds.

The propaganda company is still at work for APC.
Not surprised this people who claimed to represent Anioma Igbos were able to pull this rubbish anti-Biafra propaganda through. But they are people who would choose slavery to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! by OfoIgbo: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Real2020:

I think they suspended your New2020 account because of that discussion you had with your Yoruba friend in which you gave him stringent conditions that will quell the Biafran agitation. I bet the moderators didn't find it funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) / Ray Nkemdirim On Charter Of Equity: We Must Avoid Breakdown Of Law Order In Abia / Where Is Fl Gator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.