Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" (62580 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by OkeyEche: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
franklyn82:
vision or no vision, if u get money and u no get vision, no worry ladies go help find one.........................
gbam _money speaks bro

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
OkeyEche:
look through her eyes nah

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
franklyn82:
vision or no vision, if u get money and u no get vision, no worry ladies go help find one.........................

And Devil helps you that you havee the bad one by your side...you are finished because her vision for you will be centered on herself.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice one!

Thanks my lovely yoruba natural beauty...only you one...long time dearie..hope you are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Omotayor123(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks my lovely yoruba natural beauty...only you one...long time dearie..hope you are good.
cheesy I'm gud sir!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40062640:
Finally! Something I can call 'sense'

cool
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
post=40062603:
My brother thank you.

You are welcome.

I guess our ladies should understand this..i want lalasticlala to read this and see if its worth sharing on fp cos there is much sense in it.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by KAYSANTOS: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
kYjelly2:
I jus wan to lick sum yansh, y is dat so difficult
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by AreaFada2: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Honestly, these days, it's a lady's way of saying a man who will make it economically. Who's already clearly on his way to doing so.

With tangible results.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by free2ryhme: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2015
when a niaja girl says she wants a man of vision trust me she is making her request know based on financial motives

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by free2ryhme: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2015
[size=16pt]when a woman wants a man of vision [/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by HOLYSEE(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2015
you are wise and brave
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2015
she should not marry a blind man who cannot see

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by piagetskinner(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2015
I agree op... True happiness isn't found in wealth, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't strive to be financially free. My point is, I have seen men who are wealthy(financially), but are empty on the inside.. They just feel empty # money cannot bring u lasting happiness, but a life that is lived full with purpose; one that can rub positively on others, and vice versa - a life lived for Christ!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by sampsondeen(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Issorite..Just don't be caught dead without accepting him as lord...please no vex o,na my own i talk. Peace

That's so lame...
And if I ask you nw..Why re you a christian?
You wld say b'coz you were born into a christian home

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Cameleon72(f): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Noted
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by October1960: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Nice write up.

I especially like the statement "trust me, some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches ".

Not all people are motivated by bling bling and shine shine designer stuffs. A person and family can be rich without the outward trappings of "wealth".

A modest comfortable home simple clothing and simple food shared with family and friends. Giving and helping as many people as possible rather than buying gold and fancy cars.

Different strokes for .........

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by GboyegaD(m): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2015
sampsondeen:

That's so lame...
And if I ask you nw..Why re you a christian?
You wld say b'coz you were born into a christian home

Na wah for you ooo. Since you know his answer, do you need ask the question? In essence, it is wrong to ask and answer it by yourself.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by dualsurvey: 1:49am On Dec 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

"our"?. Sorry , I dont believe in jesus.
Anything u believe in, that doesn't matter, he's just trying to buttres ur point I think.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by tiswell(m): 1:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah,like our lord and saviour..Jesus
Get your facts right man,he got married afterall.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by AdeniyiA(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2015
A woman who rejects a man of vision to marry a man with television will soon watch the man of vision in the television ...
#forthegolddiggers #strugglewithyourman
#surulere

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2015
i'll be back in the morning for the summary. Its too late for this long write up angry
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by IBBG(m): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2015
this op is over making sense

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by banio: 2:38am On Dec 18, 2015
True talk
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Brilliant read op... Thank you. grin

But... Dear Men: "It was never about the money" undecided

Just have a purpose; other than your rooster embarassed
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by sampsondeen(m): 2:41am On Dec 18, 2015
GboyegaD:

Na wah for you ooo. Since you know his answer, do you need ask the question? In essence, it is wrong to ask and answer it by yourself.
I said if I asked

I dint ask..that was a conditional sentence

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by sampsondeen(m): 2:44am On Dec 18, 2015
tiswell:
Get your facts right man,he got married afterall.
can you prove that?
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by tiswell(m): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2015
sampsondeen:

can you prove that?
He got married to Mary Magdalene,after setting her free from her sins...DA VINCI CODE

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by GboyegaD(m): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2015
sampsondeen:

I said if I asked

I dint ask..that was a conditional sentence

You already did because you provided an answer to the implied question. That said, please don't let us derail the topic with our discussion.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by GboyegaD(m): 2:54am On Dec 18, 2015
tiswell:
He got married to Mary Magdalene,after setting her free from her sins...DA VINCI CODE

Christians follow the Holy Bible written by the inspiration of The Holy Spirit thus, Da Vinci Code isn't relevant to them. Anyone can write whatever about a topic like the Da Vinci Code.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by tiswell(m): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2015
GboyegaD:

Christians follow the Holy Bible written by the inspiration of The Holy Spirit thus, Da Vinci Code isn't relevant to them. Anyone can write whatever about a topic like the Da Vinci Code.
And you believe that the bible christians use today is a complete version of the life and times of jesus on earth.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by suzzy16(f): 3:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hope for the broke Niggaz..undecided
lolz,I'm telling u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.