Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,064 members, 7,933,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. (45825 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by therapistmrs: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
This is not limited to the north only but a
ldpele:
Only saw pic, didn't see where & how they abused syrup, abi una read or see when them say syrup "your mama" or "your papa"?
nation wide problem. SAY NO TO DRUG ADDICTION &SUBSTANCE ABUSE

therapistmrs.. com
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by favronke: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
But yet dem go tell u alcohol is a sin. But pakalin is just a drugs.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Birniwa(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)

It's obvious that the hatred and bigotry these SOUTHERN m0nkeys have for North is becoming so uncalled. They don't feel shy to fabricate any lie to show their loathing enmity to the North.

It's a pity that this d!ckhead OP refers to NORTH as a religion on its own.

Well, there's no single creature I hate so much with resentment and passion like the SOUTHERN fagg0ts, u can all suck ur d0nkey d!cks and burn in ashes.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by carinmom(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Eseose9:

Sis no be lie o
I was born and brought up in the north.so na Truth him dey yarn
I know of one that sniff poo from pit toilet, smokes Leaftop Tea etc.

Some even sniff lizard poo, but i think d prob isn't limited to d north alone.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by seangy4konji: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing like slow motion. Move in peace and not in violence.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by xest(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided
is dt all u v got?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by whizcartel(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
hammariise:
Benelin and Codein Syrup Abuse in Northern Nigeria.
Matter of Urgent Concern by Northern Governors and Leaders!
shoro niyen
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by rotwailler(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
;Dlol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by bummyla(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Come See All These Okada People, Na Em They Dey take Every Evening For Park And Waterside For Lekki! GOD Help Our Youth Ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
So Indian Hemp, Cocaine, Chinese capsule, madras, crack etc no dey shack them again. Now na Benelin + Codine. I wish them good luck. If na for only north them dey take this one no problem. Their population go reduce for the next election in 2019. Who gives a Fu*k
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by obstead200(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2015
kenedy175:
This can be seen everywhere but very common in the North
i agree with u. especialy with the religous bias against alcohol over there.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by fernado56: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
i8sins:
Team #Trams, #Refnol.....

I don miss North walahi.... Oya, make I run go back 2 Mx city.

All the Bosso Market , North would have being the best if not for BH ..Free world
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Rawani:
Did you not see Eazy E mentioned? I'm quite aware of that.

So what u saying is Easy E and Tunechi made sizzurp popular.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by amparas(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
There was a time US rapper Lil Wayne got hospitalized because of this shit
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by masties2(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)

How weird. What do they gain from being high?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by wiseoneking: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Nonsense, no doubt among the 99.9% that Kanu spoke about, talking through her over used orifice, abeg carry your bigotry comot; can't you read that problem is worldwide and being popularized by stars.
it is never a world wide thing if you talk of syrup/codeine thing. This is majorly in the north esp in the Far north of Kano. I am telling you, you will be amazed to see chemist selling only this stuff with young peop trouping in numbers to buy. I have live and work in the city of kano. This is alarming. Just forget about kanu or the fear of kanu for a while, you reasons will getter better than this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Laredojohn(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin grin grin
Thats cool..
really...
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Chriz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mumu kill yourselves with hard drugs and blame it on Igbo. I pray you receive brain.

QuotaSystem:
I hope you are aware that you Ibos are the drug hawkers that bring these drugs to the North.

Very soon these youths will realize the fake medicine hawkers they're buying these things from are killing them, and they will start jungle justice on all the nyamiri fake drug hawkers.

Coming from the IGWES of Hard Drugs..... Classic! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Breakfast tongue
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by chiddye(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
team legalize marijuana
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Etizz: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na today?

Na everywhere na....
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by amenuveve: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
"Highness" at it peak, why endanger your life
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by 2kris(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pakalin abi wetin dem call am!

I miss that shiit cool

FTC!!!
Avoid drug abuse!
bae u still dey pop jare
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
xmich:
Pls what are they using it for?
lolz, lts hard drug na, cocain is part of dem, u knw its use.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
2kris:
bae u still dey pop jare
Na u dey Gimmie?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by fashrola(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
i8sins:
Team #Trams, #Refnol.....

I don miss North walahi.... Oya, make I run go back 2 Mx city.

Jeez!!! See real drug abuse... Roche Pills SMH
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by fashrola(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
And there's another one

Red Bull and Coffee.... Some people can get high on any stuffs embarassed
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Oshiogwemoh(m): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2015
I dey pity 4 the girls wahlahi!
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
shocked

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 2:33am On Nov 19, 2015
i8sins:

Sorry bro, codeine doesn't high.... it puts u on a slow work. When weed make life too high and fast, you take codeine to slow it down.

Thanks for the correction, i don't know much about the effects of stimulants/ drugs or whatever, since i no dey use any.. Everything na high to me, whether na hypnotic effect or driving one crazy..thanks all the same, we live and learn..
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Enockia(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
hammariise:
Benelin and Codein Syrup Abuse in Northern Nigeria.
Matter of Urgent Concern by Northern Governors and Leaders!
gimme codine make i fit sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos, Total Of 217 Cases / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.