Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream (2920 Views)

"Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by finebouy1(m): 4:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello ndlers,
I'm here in search of a descent and responsible lady with class for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage if things go well with us...I prefer my woman to be tall and a bit light skinned with nice shape to match..and above all she must b God fearing and a born again Christian
As for me,am doing just fine..am self employed and a graduate of uniben
Any serious lady out there shld pm me sharply
Nb:av been a passive member of inland for a couple of yrs now..only opened a new acct for security purpose
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by finebouy1(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Nawooo...were r d inland babes..make una respond na..I dey wait for una pm abeg
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Good news

At least our singles in this section will reduce grin

Cc misspicy, prettythicksme, harbosede02, iamtomi, jolllyjoy,
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by pet4ril(f): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2015
finebouy1:
Nawooo...were r d inland babes..make una respond na..I dey wait for una pm abeg
you go eait tire..... tongue this one na 21st century, abeg wake up from your dream smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by ststyreal(f): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2015
finebouy1:
Hello ndlers,
I'm here in search of a descent and responsible lady with class for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage if things go well with us...I prefer my woman to be tall and a bit light skinned with nice shape to match..and above all she must b God fearing and a born again Christian
Nb:av been a passive member of inland for a couple of yrs now..only opened a new acct for security purpose
U no dey shame? So u can't win a lady's heart in the whole of that your civility? Coming to advertise for a woman here in Nairaland depicts u as a weakling who have no gut to win a ladies heart. If u are doing just fine as u claimed, then, go out there and look for a lady to marry and not come here to make me feel u are doing Nairaland ladies a favour, smhhhhhhhhhhhhh. #Myopinionthough.
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Scatterscatter(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Walai! this guy mumu gan..... I won't comment sha
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Good news

arent we supposed to be preparing for our wedding.... angry cheesy
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Op......how old are yu??
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
arent we supposed to be preparing for our wedding.... angry cheesy
ofcus , but I heard you accept to marry one Alhaji of recent. You wanna share me with him ? angry
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Shey na d latest way to marry now be dis? Wetin appen to d babes Wey full ur street Mr serious OP?
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
ofcus , but I heard you accept to marry one Alhaji of recent. You wanna share me with him ? angry
honey....ignore the rumours, am all urz tongue
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
honey....ignore the rumours, am all urz tongue
funny! OK na . time will tell smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2015
kiss
agarawu23:
funny! OK na . time will tell smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by valdes00(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
una dey here dey bash OP whereas him PM don dey full for corner.... NL babes yapa wey dey find husby, if dem see post like Dis, dem no go comment, na coded PM sure pass
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Good news

it u or no marriagesadsad
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2015
finebouy1:
Hello ndlers,
you are jokingcheesysmiley
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
it u or no marriagesadsad
NO WAY sad

Cc harbosede02
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by alkines(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Hoe dat one take affect d situation of our economy...
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
NO WAY sad
Cc harbosede02
womanizersadsadsad
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
womanizersadsadsad
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Good news

And who tell u i am single?
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
And who tell u i am single?
picture of your wedding ring, marriage certificate and wedding ceremony pictures or....... undecided
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
picture your wedding ring, marriage certificate ans wedding ceremony pictures or....... undecided
Pic loadin............?20% angry
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pic loadin............?20% angry
smiley
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by misspicy(f): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Good news
please remove my name from that list who tell you say i single undecided

jolllyjoy who ban you
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by agarawu23(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

jollly joy who ban you
angry angry angry
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
NO WAY sad

Cc harbosede02
grin so we plenty?? angry
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by donephi(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

jolllyjoy who ban you

I did

How u doing?
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by ogeoflyf(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
ststyreal:

U no dey shame? So u can't win a lady's heart in the whole of that your civility? Coming to advertise for a woman here in Nairaland depicts u as a weakling who have no gut to win a ladies heart. If u are doing just fine as u claimed, then, go out there and look for a lady to marry and not come here to make me feel u are doing Nairaland ladies a favour, smhhhhhhhhhhhhh. #Myopinionthough.

Hian! undecided who insult done help
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by ogeoflyf(f): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2015
The way people come on here to form one kind thing wey I can't fit understand makes me laugh or tire me depending on my mood though undecided.. person do advert, una carry the thing for head like gala sellers grin. Hmmm it's well
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by misspicy(f): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
donephi:

I did
How u doing?
m cool,u?
Re: I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream by Youngpo413: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
valdes00:
una dey here dey bash OP whereas him PM don dey full for corner.... NL babes yapa wey dey find husby, if dem see post like Dis, dem no go comment, na coded PM sure pass
you are correct o,90% of female romancelanders are CODEDLY looking for husbands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / Revealed:see Mind Blowin Effect Of Early Morning Cex & Makin Luv4 Times In 1 Wik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.