Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,304 members, 7,916,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies (41880 Views)

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by SAMBARRY: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Awon pretenders oshi.them no rant about decency when they were watching 50shades of grey abi original sin undecided

Yeye dey boom.amo iru yin. Shiorrr undecided
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
kunbit:

See this one, where did I say it's an igbo name?

Look well before you leap

I simply mentioned that I won't judge her tribe based on her actions and you're here throwing insults.

You need to learn respect and how to talk to pple, after you do, you can come back to address me.

You also need to learn how to read and understand
ok u try. Mr respectful :-:/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Likes "Efe Dead Music Career" Instagram Comment & Efe Fans Blast Her / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.