Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

MOFIS Scholarship Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOFIS Scholarship Exam (734 Views)

Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOFIS Scholarship Exam by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Please I would like to know those who wrote the mike omotosho scholarship exam and those that got an email from them saying they passed. I wrote the exam but I am yet to get any email saying I passed or failed. I also heard that they are required to pay 6000 naira. Is this genuine or fake?
Your replys would be greatly appreciated
Re: MOFIS Scholarship Exam by rayornb(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
I wrote the exam and have gotten success mail and sms. Like 3 out of 6 of my friends that wrote also receive success mail. We were told to pay 6k as Administrative fees b4 we'll see the courses and the countries. I've nt seen anybody that have paid for the administrative fees cos most people are afraid it might be scam.
Re: MOFIS Scholarship Exam by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
rayornb:
I wrote the exam and have gotten success mail and sms. Like 3 out of 6 of my friends that wrote also receive success mail. We were told to pay 6k as Administrative fees b4 we'll see the courses and the countries. I've nt seen anybody that have paid for the administrative fees cos most people are afraid it might be scam.
abi?i told someone the same thing.. i havent gotten any mail sha

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died / Corruption In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Prof.wole Soyinka,delivers A Lecture Titled Culture At Risk At Uniben(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.