Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

ad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ad (1381 Views)

Recruitment For Ad-hoc Staff / Ad Hoc Staffs Needed Urgently / MTN Ad-hoc Staff Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ad by mctech(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Fhv

1 Like

Re: ad by mctech(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Offer still open. You can apply from anywhere.
Re: ad by mctech(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Distance is not a barrier. Accommodation will be provided.
Re: ad by gabriellaleo(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Can single apply
Re: ad by mctech(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
gabriellaleo:
Of course. Our organization believes in the impotance of strong family bonds for productivity and success in general. As such, we don't believe that families should be broken up because of work.

Can single apply
Re: ad by Nicogen4us(f): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
mctech:
A reputable co-educational secondary school in Sango Ota, Ogun State needs for immediate employment a hostel mistress (who could be a teacher in any discipline) to mind its female hostel. Candidates could come from any part of the country as accomodation and feeding will be provided.

Interested persons should forward resume to eccolabschools@gmail.com and call 08188360168
what is the salary range?
Re: ad by pweedie(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
mctech:
A reputable co-educational secondary school in Sango Ota, Ogun State needs for immediate employment a hostel mistress (who could be a teacher in any discipline) to mind its female hostel. Candidates could come from any part of the country as accomodation and feeding will be provided.

Interested persons should forward resume to eccolabschools@gmail.com and call 08188360168
pls if someone comes for the interview and the person pass the interview. Is d employment immediately or next year resumption? Thanks. I was called for Interview
Re: ad by mjblinks(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
pweedie:
pls if someone comes for the interview and the person pass the interview. Is d employment immediately or next year resumption? Thanks. I was called for Interview

What is name of the school.?
Re: ad by Nicogen4us(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
I recieve an interview message from this schl but date and time is not stated. Any1 with me.I even want d OP to answer d salary range question pls.
Re: ad by pweedie(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nicogen4us:
I recieve an interview message from this schl but date and time is not stated. Any1 with me.I even want d OP to answer d salary range question pls.
same here. No time or date. Was asked to come soonest. Am starting to think Oda wise. Though hv called D school. Wen do u plan going
Re: ad by Nicogen4us(f): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
pweedie:
same here. No time or date. Was asked to come soonest. Am starting to think Oda wise. Though hv called D school. Wen do u plan going
d salary is what will makes me to decide.when u called what was their response?
Re: ad by pweedie(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nicogen4us:
d salary is what will makes me to decide.when u called what was their response?
that I should come first
Re: ad by mctech(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Nicogen4us:
The principal or the director will always be on ground to interview you anytime you show up so the time is not set.
Re: ad by mctech(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Nicogen4us post=40122301 I even want d OP to answer d salary range question pls.[/quote]

While it is your responsibility to some research about any place you are applying to, you should know that an organization will reveal it's salary structure/negotiate IF and ONLY IF you have been selected for the job.
Re: ad by mctech(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
pweedie:

It is an immediate employment. That is why people are advised to come soon but within the school hours (8am - 4pm).
Re: ad by Didoris(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
does it mean that nobody went for the interview cos i hav bn expecting dat 1 or 2 persons will share wat it was like.
Re: ad by Sunnypar(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Salary 50k.
Re: ad by Sashafm(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2015
mctech:

I sent a mail but have not yet been contacted, Is the offer still open

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed In A Hotel In Epe, Lagos / Urgent Reply Needed(asap)! / Apply Now Wellspring University Recruitment For Academic Staff - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.