Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. (52462 Views)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / This Is What Happens When You Take Your Bath With Cold Water / How To Take Your Bath During This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Aminat508(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2015

Sometimes we wonder and ask why are our towels always dirty when what we also use them is only to dry our body after bath..

Not knowing there are some places we don't give attention too

Sit close and let's learn

1. The back of the Ears.

Yes,the back of the ears. Some of us have even forgotten it is part of the body that need attention since it participate in no activity during the day..

2. The neck region and Under the Jaw.

We ignore this most times meanwhile it is the part of the body that does most of the rotation, thereby creating more friction, more sweat ,more dirt wink

3.The back and vertebra region

At times we ignore the back when we are in a haste and also our hands cannot reach there easily..
But we forget that ,the back is where there sweat accumulate first undisturbed..
So give it a little time, hold both ends with each hands raise it to the back and squaa squaa cheesy

4.Private and Pubic Region

The armpit,private parts,hairy body all help accommodate dirt ,give them and good wash and keep them trimmed smiley

5. Kneels.

The kneel joint does more work especially while walking and causing more friction around the area excreting sweat so a good scrub should do some good!

6. In between thighs

Mostly for those that sweat alot.during the hard day work you would feel the bead of sweat running down your thighs please do not ignore it give the are a scrub too

7.Elbow Region

It serve almost the same purpose as the Kneel. They both have hard surfaces so they can withstand unfavorable condition.. Do them a favor and make them clean

8. In between the toes and Feet

Putting on socks and Locking your feet inside your shoes.. Doesn't give a guarantee they neat..
The heat cause them to sweat and smell.
They surely would appreciate it if you give them a wash.

9.Belly Button

Some peoples belly button can provide a construction company 5 trips of Black Humus soil.. grin
So please take time to wash and keep it clean always..

10.feel free to add yours

#ForBAbyLight

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by winetapper: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Please help baby light
She needs your help on having a surgery on her heart

Your 10 naira can make a change..

[size=15pt]Baby light is hoping on you please help her Smile[/size]

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Your armpit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by loomer: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2015
In summary, all parts of ur body

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by majamajic(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2015
this means all part of our body.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by iykofias(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Your balls, tho tenderly make u no crack sometin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by KingTom(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Your Toto! Wash am well so e no go smell like crayfish! angry

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat, you are not to decide how I should wash my joystick cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
Kai!! Egbon wetin na angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by agarawu23(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
Agbaya

9 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by agarawu23(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know if the op can help me wash my private region well cos I ain't good washing that region angry

6 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by missKiffy(f): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
The anus lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by KingTom(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
[b][/b] Agbaya
If mere WORDS and HATE could BREAK me, nothing will be left of me by now. I am not here to make friends. i have my friends & family already angry

6 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by KingTom(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Kai!! Egbon wetin na angry
yes, everyone should actually take extra care when scrubbing their pubic regions. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by shumuel(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:

#ForBAbyLight

hmmm, let me finish reading, am coming
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by HerexG(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Omotayor123(f): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Omotayor123(f): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
My Doctor cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
The brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by lekinz(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
For those with sacked bosoms ... The underneath of the boobs stinks a lot .. I remembered the day Mama Risika decided to wash her boobs ... The odour that came from the bathroom killed Jack

N.B: Jack is a name of a dog cry cry cry

And ....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:

If mere WORDS and HATE could BREAK me, nothing will be left of me by now. I am not here to make friends. i have my friends & family already angry
angry angry angry
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by shumuel(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:

#ForBAbyLight

shumuel:

hmmm, let me finish reading, am coming
Aminat508:

#ForBAbyLight

Modified: haaa! shocked any person that missed 3 out of all these spots is a dirty person, he or she no dey baf at all now angry.

Anyways with my own personal knowledge i thought its caused by the point below, no scientific backing o, just me thinking cheesy

Have you ever asked or wondered why your towels get dirty, despite bathing ?

Well they are two forms of body dirts; the ones on the skin surface and the ones in the sweat spour.

When we wash our body, we clean and rinse the dirt on the skin away but the dirts in the sweat spur is being flushed out to the skin surface after bath, there by, bringing more dirt to the skin surface, which we then wipe away with our towels.

When we wipe our body with the towel we are now cleaning away the dirt that had been brought out of the sweat spurs.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by dddrexjr(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
5. KNEES

2 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by peeparty(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
missKiffy:
The anus lipsrsealed

Hehehe your so right miss...

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by peeparty(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Your chest region, most especially guys that got hairs there...
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Teeboy22(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Moz22: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
if its not u, then who would it be?
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Funjosh(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
This thread is for Ladies, I don't see myself wasting my time in the bathroom tongue

#ShowLightSomeLove
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Teeboy22(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:

BULLSHIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
majamajic:
this means all part of our body.
Did you see stomach on the list?
Even baby know how to wash belle...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP Note: 10 Important PLACES To Note When Having Your Bath.
Re: 10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. by sexxydiva(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.