Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Am I Underage Pls Reply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Underage Pls Reply (978 Views)

Pls Did Anyone Receive Dis Too? Pls Reply Asap / Pls Reply Urgently B4 I Loose This Chance Pls / I Just Got A Job At Bagco!is There Any Future There? Experience Guys Pls Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Underage Pls Reply by mogigirl(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi guys, welldone. Is it not possible 4 one to have finished primary school at the age of 9. i went to submit my CV in a company and they were like its not possible. i have not been invited 4 any test or interview yet, but have been applying to various banks. reply pls
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by jess(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi Mogigirl,
it's not impossible for someone to have completed primary education at the age of 9. I know this cos i finished primary school at 9 and secondary at 15. So my dear, cheer up cheesy and see those who doubt your honesty as being jealous of your achievement. As for the job you lost, don't count it as a loss but as a sign that a better one is coming your way; meant just for you. Be proud of your achievement cos it worth being proud of.
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by Numerouno(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2006
Mogigirl,

It is very possible to finish primary school at the age of 9. If you ask me, i dont think your age has anything to do with why you have not been called for any interview or test so far. I finished primary school at the same age and university at the age of 20 and i have been invited for tests and interviews in quite a few big firms and multinationals one of which i have just started working with. I think all u need do is to be confident, be positive, believe in urself and your intrinsic abilities and also see your young age as an advantage and not a disadvantage. Most importantly though, ask God for favour.
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by jess(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2006
hi mogigirl,
                it's me again. Dont bother yourself about those guys. They are obviously jealous of you and wish they were in your shoes. Believe me girl. Don't be discouraged by them. Rather show them that you are a go-getter and thet is what took you to where you are today. Cheer up.
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by mogigirl(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2006
thanx guys. i just hope something comes my way this time. thanx again.
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by drokiri(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2006
haba,
who said it is not possible.
about the issue of test or interview, may be u have not put in enuf effort.keep on trying.then do u have a degree or something?and have u completed ur NYSC?
Re: Am I Underage Pls Reply by SOJ(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2006
no problemo cutie.i finished at the age of 9 too and done a couple of tests and interviews.so it isnt u but u just havent been called for one reason or the other.keep ur fingers crossed,girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Attention For Microbiologist Only!1 / Please Nlng Test Format For Technician / Shell Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.