Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,478 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore (716 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Pls Let's Pray For Dis Country...viewer Discrection Is Highly Advised / I Dey Vex 4 Dis Country Wey Dey Call Naija No Be Joke Oooo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by toshacer: 2:39pm On May 19, 2009
This is word on marble by Seun - I beleive and I hope you all beleive as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4309.0.html#msg3889555

"People who do not have anything to add to this country except criticism should be ignored."
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by deb(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2009
I second the motion
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by sleekp1: 3:30pm On May 19, 2009
@tosh_acer
I salute you for being a fine Nigerian. I can see how peeved you are when these morons continuously criticizes Nigeria without proffering a way forward.
These people are enduring hard times abroad hence vent their angst on the nation.
In nearly two decades abroad the only Nigerians I come across who constantly whines are the ones not doing well.

They expect to come back to a "European" style Nigeria. They expect the ones back home to create a "Utopian" nation forgetting they couldn't do same while in Nigeria.
Treat them as losers, which they are. The only thing that makes them feel better about their sorry life is to castigate every Nigerian but themselves. 

PS
In a recent post Elrazur was insisting the only solution for Nigeria is civil war. This same Muppet said several times he won't return to Nigeria cos his profession lacks basic amenities hence he won't be able to do his job perfectly should he return. He remains abroad while wishing war on his compatriots. Elrazur is an evil man and he's not alone.
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by blacksta(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2009
sleek_p:

@tosh_acer
I salute you for being a fine Nigerian. I can see how peeved you are when these morons continuously criticizes Nigeria without proffering a way forward.
These people are enduring hard times abroad hence vent their angst on the nation.
In nearly two decades abroad the only Nigerians I come across who constantly whines are the ones not doing well.

They expect to come back to a "European" style Nigeria. They expect the ones back home to create a "Utopian" nation forgetting they couldn't do same while in Nigeria.
Treat them as losers, which they are. The only thing that makes them feel better about their sorry life is to castigate every Nigerian but themselves. 

Absolute no need to call people names.  What is difference btw the Nja wey dey abroad and the one wey dey ground - absolute Nather The diaspora tag is the biggest fraud.  The two are gutless fortunately the one abroad has tasted how life is meant to be but cant muster enough energy to change things back home.

if you expect to come back to Europe in nja then " you are the biggest fool"
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by sleekp1: 3:42pm On May 19, 2009
blacksta:

Absolute no need to call people names.  What is difference btw the Nja wey dey abroad and the one wey dey ground - absolute Nather The diaspora tag is the biggest fraud.  The two are gutless fortunately the one abroad has tasted how life is meant to be but cant muster enough energy to change things back home.

if you expect to come back to Europe in nja then " you are the biggest fool"

What is the meaning of the highlighted sentence?
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by blacksta(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2009
you stated

"They expect to come back to a European style Nigeria."

and i said it is only a fool that would think that way
Re: People Who Dont Have A'thing 2 Add To Dis Country Except Criticism Shld B Ignore by tymoti(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2009
When people are scared of criticism then something is wrong. we should get the point from these criticism, apply it in order to get a positive change

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Is No Longer Safe! / The Way Forward (maybe) / The West Should Not Dictate To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.