Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,982 members, 7,919,136 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill (873 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by BERNIMOORE: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
we Blame ''Quaran Believers'' (since it is difficult to define who is a muslim with ''Ever varying defination''

NOTE (1) :pls dont educate me with who a muslim is or who is ignorant of quaran, my post is not directed at 'undefined muslim concept' but rather my post is to put the blame on ''Quaran Believers'' so
Note(2) ; if you are a muslim and you belived partly in quaran and need hadith or logic or schorlars with varying interpretations to arrive at your kind of muslim, then my post is not for you

finally My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' who are directed by quran to slain unbelievers;

Quaran 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

PLS note 1 and 2 sentence above before you reply, dont derail my thread
My thread is directed to ''Quaran Believers'' if you call yourself a muslim thats your own defination

3 Likes

Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Annunaki(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice initiative, let's keep exposing the hypocritical children of satan. Let there be no hiding place for them. We keep telling them to explain those evil verses in the quoran if the verses are not meant to inspire terror yet they can't. As long as you believe in the quoran you are a passive supporter of islam terrorists who use it as their manual for terror inspiration. If you truly sincerely condemn islamic terrorists then you must also condemn their terror manual the quoran and renounce islam today.

1 Like

Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Demmzy15(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Annunaki(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin

You will soon run mental with this your dirty brown gworo teeth you are displaying all over the place.
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Demmzy15(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:

You will soon run mental with this your dirty brown gworo teeth you are displaying all over the place.
undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
You know, when you watch several videos, you would then know that really this Islam has a lot in it. I used to be very insulting, especially to them, but you know, I figured something out, the more you speak of thier extremist and despicable behaviour, the more they even become more adjacent and do even several hedious crimes, especially against humanity.
How would you say, that someone who doesn't worship Allah should be killed or forced to yield to Islam, making it that... "are you a Muslim or a christian " once he says christian, they behead him!

I watched that video, I shed tears. If Islam is really a religion of peace, they won't be doing this. What happened to thou shall not kill?
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:
Nice initiative, let's keep exposing the hypocritical children of satan. Let there be no hiding place for them. We keep telling them to explain those evil verses in the quoran if the verses are not meant to inspire terror yet they can't. As long as you believe in the quoran you are a passive supporter of islam terrorists you use it as their terror for inspiration. If you truly sincerely condemn islamic terrorists then you must also condemn their terror manual the quoran and renounce islam today.

Were you once a Muslim for real?
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Donjuan20(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=40077802] we Blame ''Quaran Believers'' (since it is difficult to define who is a muslim with ''Ever varying defination''

NOTE (1) :pls dont educate me with who a muslim is or who is ignorant of quaran, my post is not directed at 'undefined muslim concept' but rather my post is to put the blame on ''Quaran Believers'' so
Note(2) ; if you are a muslim and you belived partly in quaran and need hadith or logic or schorlars with varying interpretations to arrive at your kind of muslim, then my post is not for you

finally My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' who are directed by quran to slain unbelievers;

Quaran 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

My thread
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Donjuan20(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
u av no senses at all u post nd talk as if u cn read d quran well dnt blame you you aint got any senses
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Annunaki(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
gimakon:

Were you once a Muslim for real?

God forbid, i was never a muslim.
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:

God forbid, i was never a muslim.

They lay claims "fastest growing religion" no doubt, and they still have loop holes

Google "why I left Islam..." you will see tons and tons of videos of people leaving Islam daily, shows the religion is not only occultic,but satanic at the same time.
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by BERNIMOORE: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Donjuan20:
u av no senses at all u post nd talk as if u cn read d quran well dnt blame you you aint got any senses
Dont derail my thread if you call yourself a muslim, My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' as contained and spelt out in Quaran 9:123

Sahih International is an authentic quaran translation, if you have another way or bigger lenses you need to put on you can go on

My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' who are directed by quran to slain unbelievers;

read again in black and white.
[size=20pt] القرآن الكريم ﭑﭒﭓﭔﭕﭖﭗ [/size]
[size=14pt]Quaran 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.[/size]

since you cannot read in black and white, i cant help your illiteracy, thanks

My thread is directed to ''Quaran Believers'' if you call yourself a muslim thats your own defination

1 Like

Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Annunaki(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
gimakon:

They lay claims "fastest growing religion" no doubt, and they still have loop holes

Google "why I left Islam..." you will see tons and tons of videos of people leaving Islam daily, shows the religion is not only occultic,but satanic at the same time.
Islam is imploding at a very fast rate globally because of the several contradictions, inconsistencies and evil the religion as come to represent. Millions renounce islam every year but most of them are afraid to declare it publicly because they could be killed according to the evil islamic apotasy laws. They are actually getting more desperate because they realise they are loosing numbers rapidly and a time will come when many apostates will openly renounce islam thereby encouraging those on the fence to follow suit. At this point islam will implode like a pack of cards and the global islamic population will diminish by at least 50% before it's final eradication by the end of the century.
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:

Islam is imploding at a very fast rate globally because of the several contradictions, inconsistencies and evil the religion as come to represent. Millions renounce islam every year but most of them are afraid to declare it publicly because they could be killed according to the evil islamic apotasy laws. They are actually getting more desperate because they realise they are loosing numbers rapidly and a time will come when many apostates will openly renounce islam thereby encouraging those on the fence to follow suit. At this point islam will implode like a pack of cards and the global islamic population will diminish by at 50% before it's final eradication by the end of the century.

Amen. That's my prayer everyday! I'm getting scared already!

1 Like

Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by godoluwa(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
I S L A M A B A D
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by godoluwa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
Donjuan20:
[/s]
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Donjuan20(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
it quran and nt quaran nd wu told u sahih international or wateva u cld t iz d best translation of d quran though i cnt judge u i leave u 2 God 2 Judge
Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by parisbookaddict(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Donjuan20:
it quran and nt quaran nd wu told u sahih international or wateva u cld t iz d best translation of d quran though i cnt judge u i leave u 2 God 2 Judge

Please explain these if u are muslim

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.
Qur'an 3:151 Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell. Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

1 Like

Re: Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Ha! Islam, a religion of Piss!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Acting As 'jesus' Falls Off Cross Almost 4metres High / Which Of This Day Is The Sabbath Day / Reverend Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.