Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Carl Ikeme: Replacing Enyeama Was Not Difficult - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme: Replacing Enyeama Was Not Difficult (438 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme: Replacing Enyeama Was Not Difficult by Rasky10(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
How difficult has it been for you to replace the legendary Vincent Enyeama?
I wouldn’t say it was difficult. I was always aware that Vincent’s been the No1, captain and been an unbelievable goalkeeper for Nigeria, probably one of the best African keepers to ever play the game. I don’t really want to try and emulate someone else. I want to do it my own way and be the best I can be. I know people always want to compare goalkeepers to each other, but I’m just trying to concentrate on what I do and do the best for Nigeria.

Read interview on www.naijasportsxtra..com
Re: Carl Ikeme: Replacing Enyeama Was Not Difficult by dammytosh: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
for once we have a sensible goal keeper that we are not scared when he is talking for fear of Accidental discharge.

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Confident Of Victory Over Swaziland While Poor Super Eagles Practices Pen / Barcelona Vs Roma With Messi And Rakitic Back From Injury / News Updates To Get The Football Weekend Going. Don't Dull, See For Yourself!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.