Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

ADIOS Nairaland!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADIOS Nairaland!!!! (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
[b]
Good Afternoon To All of You Viewing This cheesy.

I know some persons will ask; Is it necessary opening a thread for This? The thought of others may be different But related; He is Simply Seeking "Attention" cheesy.

I Believe i have made Few "friends" Over the Course of My Activity Here, & For The sake of those "Friends", I Opened this Thread.

Nairaland has been a source of Fun to Me & i thought Deactivating Was an impossible thing for me to do, But in the Wake of Certain Events, I thought it best to Take a "Leave" For Good.

So Long To Everyone viewing this, So Long to Every Registered member Of this great Forum.

So Long, INP Order to:

Dechandel; Who I unsuccessfully tried to win Over cheesy.

Tashaamania; Hope to meet You at the Theater cheesy.

Punkyveer, I pray you Get Married Soon cheesy.

Bashers; Never stop Bashing, & You are welcome on in Here.

PS:I never made much Male friends.

- - - MLS: QueenDaisy Never existed (Atleast not as a female). That story happened to a close relative So I was trying to help. cool.

LL rexkexmilan, LL rkm6 & LL Nairaland.

God Bless You cheesy.[/b]

1 Like

Re: ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok..goodbye undecided
Re: ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015

Re: ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by agarawu23(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Date registered ----- 2012
Topics---------------6
Post-----------------116

I think you aren't useful to the forum bro

Even if you deactivate, nobody go know
Re: ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
cry
Re: ADIOS Nairaland!!!! by loomer: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok na, enjoy ur retirement

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Godfearing Man As A Husband. / Aww Sweet-- Ay Sends Lovely Message To His Lovely Wife / The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.