Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

7 Best Android Phone Live Tv Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Best Android Phone Live Tv Apps (1052 Views)

Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / 7 Best Android Tv Apps / 7 Best Android Tv Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Android Phone Live Tv Apps by Abdul4rl22(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is my rundown, look at it underneath... I will just guide you base all alone research and experience.
MOBDRO

This application is ostensibly the best television application accessible at this point. Mobdro gives you more than 2000 television slots it doesn't require exceptionally solid system association for gushing. This application is good to the point that it won't make you miss your satellite television, this is on account of it contain the vast majority of the stations you have on your digital television. It gives you bunches of Tv appears, motion pictures, music, news, and game channels. The main issue with it is that a hefty portion of the diverts are not in HD, and it's not likewise accessible on playstore (but rather for me that is not so much an issue).
OLWEB TV

This is the best application for the game significant others. It gives you the absolute best involvement in the brandishing scene. It's not restricted to game, it likewise has loads of enthralling and instructive channels.
WSS

This application is fundamentally for game (it implies World Sports Streams). You will get huge amounts of game diverts in this application. For you to utilize this application, you must have either mx player or xmtv. For each channel you need to watch, you get a server or more through which you will have the capacity to stream the specific channel. In this way, on the off chance that it happens that you got more than one server, you can change from one server to the next in the event that you are detesting what you are viewing (possibly on the grounds that it cushions so much or on account of the HD quality).
TV ON THE GO

Trust me, this application is going to enliven you without bounds. It contains basically all that you need on a versatile Tv, and it's completely free.
UN1TV

On the off chance that you are a Nigerian then i guarantee you will so much love this. You will have the capacity to watch your most loved Tv projects (like lekki house wive, AY Live thus significantly more). It has channels like Dove Tv, AIT, OH Tv. This versatile Tv is not constrained to simply African channels alone, it's stretched out to different landmasses.
SYBLA TV

This portable Tv gives you huge amounts of stations to watch including Sport stations (you can observe most major live matches), News Channels (you get the chance to watch CNN, ALJAZEERA, FRANCE 24 and others), Movie, Documentary, Music. There are so much you can appreciate on sybla Tv. The main issue with it is that they have a greater amount of Arabic talking channels, yet you will even now get enough of what you are searching for. You can just stream with sybla television when you have introduced mx player.
SPB TV

I adore this application for one thing, it is good with chromecast and miracast. It has an exceptionally cool interface and it's stacked with so much channels. You get the opportunity to appreciate a quality HD view, yet here and there it changes, perhaps because of how solid your association is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Phone Live Tv Apps by awofe20(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
D link of UN1TV
Re: 7 Best Android Phone Live Tv Apps by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Its on google.. its nt available on playstoree

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Iphones At Mobitech Shop / 19 Best Tips On How To Prevent Your Battery Life From Draining Fast On Android! / Samsung releases Ultra low-end Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.