Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

7 Good Advice To The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Good Advice To The Ladies (524 Views)

7 Good Morning Love Sayings / 7 Good Reasons To Remain Single / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Advice To The Ladies by shumuel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm... I just thought i should convert some of the points have always been listing on my phone any time am to give an advice to a lady on relationship matters, i do that a lot for my female friends, while sometimes, its just a/my solution to some of the stories and articles we read online.

Below are few points or should i say advices drawn out from my draft folder for the ladies who are wise enough to take them, so lets go.

1. When The Heart Loves it loves forever, be warned,, don't just fall so easily.

2. The love for sex is the route to one evil, so be careful and be satisfied with your man,, even if its for just a minute.

3. When a female hurts a male it should be forgiven and forgoten immediately but when its the male who hurts the female it should remain unforgiven and unforgetable, sigh... This is Male abuse, it shouldn't always play like that,, just learn to let go and never use it to your advantage.

4. Behind every great man is a great woman but behind every great woman is a greater man, support him and get paid twice,, to get a man's support isn't easy but when you do, you'll be glad for life.

5. Each gifted man needs a gifted woman to help him to fulfill his objective, destiny and purpose in life. The male and the female should be of one mind,, make impact in his life and he would have you in mind forever.

6. If wedding is the only thing you care about, why don't you just look far a guy; pay him and have a contract marriage with him, marry him for 2years, then divorce, rather than deceiving your man,, the result in deceiving him might be brutal.

7. Its the same road a Range Rover Sport passes a Volks Wegen Bettle will also pass, be content with what your man has,, be patient he will get there soon.
Re: 7 Good Advice To The Ladies by eyeon(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
It'll be good, if they'll hear.
Re: 7 Good Advice To The Ladies by shumuel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
It'll be good, if they'll hear.

hmm, if only sad

(1) (Reply)

Offline Matchmaking Making A Serious Rebound / Top Post: Forbes Releases Top 10 Richest African Musicians For 2015 – Number 2 T / Must Read: End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.