Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,476 members, 7,888,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Data Entry Jobs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Data Entry Jobs (2057 Views)

Make At Least $950dollars Monthly Doing Data Entry Jobs. / Trusted Data Entry Jobs - Almost Free For You / Don't Pay For Data Entry Jobs, Get Free Online Jobs Ebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Jobs by toyclicks: 4:20pm On May 19, 2009
Pls i am in search of any data entry job that is genuine and has been tryed and available for Nigerians (i mean pay pal and the rest not allowing Niajas)
Pls does anybody has one that he is currently doing and is paying so that i can join.
thanks
Re: Data Entry Jobs by okonjiaust(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello, there are data entry jobs you can do that are genuine but the issue is that a lot of people misconstrue online jobs that you can do at home as data entry only. The one I am currently doing is gathering information for the company and I am paid $1 for each genuine one I send to them. If you send me your email I will immediately send you their link. Thanks. Austin. Email: okonjiaustin@yahoo.com
Re: Data Entry Jobs by okonjiaust(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello folks, if you are really interested in doing data entry jobs that are genuine, you really got to be serious because it is not as simple as many people believe. People think that because it is called data entry that they will just type one or two things with their computer and the company will pay them large sums of money. No, it is not so, I have the experience as I once thought like that and I found out that it never works that way. The companies are no fools, there scams quite alright but there still some genuine ones but it requires hard work. Nothing good comes easy. The one I am currently doing pays me $1.00 for each information I process successfully, it may sound small but if you are serious you can make something substantial in a month. If you are interested, please supply the following information in the format provided below and send to: austin@householdinvestment.com, after a few days the company will reply you directly. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The employer does not allow the use of the following email address hosts: yahoo, aol and gmail.
Please if you are using any of them kindly go to any of the following websites and register for a free email account immediately: www.fastmail.fm, www.inbox.com, www.mail2world.com, www.lycos.com, www.hotmail.com and others you may get by yourself.

Should you be interested in any of the positions(They are mainly jobs you can do at your spare time, at the comfort of your home, part-time or full-time); please supply us with the following details exactly in the format as stated in the example below:

Your Full Name: Uche Michael
Your Email Address:
House/Unit Number:
Street Name:
City:
State:
Post Code:
Type Of Work Interested In(Basic Typist,Marketing Typist,Supervisor,Combo,Research,Info Rep,Processor)
Are You willing to pay registration fees to work at home?sadYes/No)
Website you saw our advertisement:

(1) (Reply)

Good News On Your Printing Need!!! We Print On A Wide Variety Of Products, Brand / How I Make $1500+ From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Have Issues Paying Your Rent? Talk To Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.