Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,411 members, 7,934,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57655 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by etim20(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
B69U:

Everybody here commenting without introduction. Experience have taught us here on nairaland that any person that opens with am igbo or am ibibio or am ijaw is a propaganda peddling yorubastard.

I applaud your desperation and deception but you are not from Akwa Ibom and neither are you in Imo. Vaga-bond!
Truth is bitter honestly,i know you are pained but that wouldn't make me downgrade to your level it signifies stupidity.. I didn't say it to please nor make u believe and I expected you to address nor counter the issue I raised and not to attack me stupidly,as u reside in niger republic and know what is happening in Emirate hotel,Yar dua drive,new owerri, imo state.. I will love to see your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
ngoziama:

So northerners could be attacked. The knife wielders .how many ibos I mean professionals have they killedd in the north. They attacked shoemakers maybe and u re making noise.

I said its one nigeriya
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by sokera: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The balkanization of Nigeria is imminent .

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so
do you mean Palm oil from the SE or the crude Oil from the south-south . Because last I check south- south is not part of Biafra ...
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by specimenC: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Russell145:

Bfore all that oga..........I believe say u get ntwork, read hw the whole matter start.

*yawns*

Yea u mean the coup...1st ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by sokera: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Olodo! Na north e dey?
olodo na south-south oil dey ... Last I check na Palm oil dey east and charcoal....haha
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
sokera:
olodo na south-south oil dey ... Last I check na Palm oil dey east and charcoal....haha

Mumu! As old as u are, so you don't know South-South is in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ujupsy: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2015
chesterlee:
. Its obvious you are as dumb as your president.

Simply list the States under Niger Delta.
Hahahahahahahaha as dumb as his President this is really funny

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Ujupsy: 1:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Kirigidi:
Which oil do u Igbos hav? Hope it's not our (Niger-Delta) oil u boastin about as if it belongs to u, because we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not part of ur Biafra protests or dream. Greedy pipo! Terrible liars! Igbiji! Ivwururu! Igbu ri wayo na! Igwefiana!
Who cares you can name your children n unborn children mohammed bohari cowardly tell your Hausa lord that you are handing over your oil to them and pls remain dear,since igbos made it after without oil they will much more even now,so quite your nonsense cause u whether u like it or not you are a slave for ever

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by awesomet1(m): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2015
chrisbaba1:
cheesy As a Yoruba man, I laugh as I watch things unfold. Two stubborn irrational rams are about to lock horns, one is stronger and more violent the other is boastful..... At the end of the day my self and my people will keep our emotions to heart at any outcome;

Division - welcome
War - welcome
Defeat of the weaker braggadocio - welcome
Unity - welcome.

Like our saying goes, only fool drums for battle when understanding can bring the same outcome.

Eitherways, odua will grow from grace to grace, Lagbara Olorun ti o da aiye ati orun Ase!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by williaam(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Its kind of funny sha; the plight of every region is understandable, the SW, SE, SS, NW(second poorest region), NC and NE(the poorest). Over time; the mases don't tend to understand that the elites are always looking for ways to always enrich themselves. We should ask ourselves soul searching questions; like do we want another sudan on our hand. Let's look inward maybe we will find strength in our diversity. Those clamouring for biafra; who is going to be the leader of the new nation. Shabi Nigerian/biafran war lasted for only 30 month(3 years); u people think that soverignty is gotten on a platter of gold; jst be prepared to fight like sudan(25 years warfare); Kosovo(still fighting till today), so don't be decieve, u guys can't get sovereignty jst like dat.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Tunami:
i think u need to see ur doctor because you're one of those people that makes the ibos to see us as betrayal. As for is better for me to allign with ibo man than an hausa man because no matter the relationship btw you and an hausa man he still values that his brother that has no eyes and is begging on the roadside
mumu ... All man for himself ..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2015
B69U:

Everybody here commenting without introduction. Experience have taught us here on nairaland that any person that opens with am igbo or am ibibio or am ijaw is a propaganda peddling yorubastard.

I applaud your desperation and deception but you are not from Akwa Ibom and neither are you in Imo. Vaga-bond!
and any loud mouth, chest beating criminal online is heiboo cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Opharhe: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Kirigidi:
Which oil do u Igbos hav? Hope it's not our (Niger-Delta) oil u boastin about as if it belongs to u, because we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not part of ur Biafra protests or dream. Greedy pipo! Terrible liars! Igbiji! Ivwururu! Igbu ri wayo na! Igwefiana!
Ihwo r'Igbo(gbani Biafra) vue we tane ayen ce mue "our(Niger-Delta) oil" mie we nene ayen vwo Kpe Biafra rayen? Urhobo! E Biko, e vwiroro. Oniovo! I think It's high time we re-considered our place in this Union too; we have to plan on how we'll survive the challenging times ahead should the unexpected happen. Do we even have a credible leadership(God bless the soul of Mukoro Mowoe and other patriots alive or dead) as we speak? These should be our concern now and not fighting a people who have done us no harm. Who is the enemy here- the Biafran agitators or the Born-to- rule Oligarchs?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Clacious10: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Is division the best solution eh? Somebody should tell me, if its the best. I just don't know the way we NIGERIANS reasons these days. If war broke out what will b the future of our unborn children and the present ones? My most annoyance is that, it was the elite calling for division not the uneducated one. If the Igbo's believe they will be like America or England if they are separated from other, I pity them a lot, infact am crying for their stupidity. They should ask themselves, who is a reasonable leader to lead them? Most of their roads are not motorable, not tangible social amenities in their region despite having those that represent them at federal level. Deputy speaker of National Assembly(SENATE) av been there for many year, still the road that link Anambra, Enugu and Eboyin is terribly bad. What a Biafra!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by possibilita(m): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2015
This is exactly the problem with 9ja,when something happens to a northerner instead of thr Govt to solve it they waits for a grp of touts to make some noise sames applies to the southerners this has become so serious that in evry region new grps are formed evryday causing me division.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by darediamond(m): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Fool!
when did you people wake up from your slumber? 1956 when your late leader said you Igbos are not ready to be alone?
See Biafra was defeated by we Yoruba's because of the War strategy applied. Your Powerful and experienced Fighters were expecting war from the front our Generals from the West changed the tactics and attacked you from the rear without getting your "heroes" alerted! They faked the front while you look on and fighting the "AIR"!
You can have your Biafra if and only if the West give a nod to it even though without you people and your claimed resources, Odua Land will be.
Not barrels of oil but B R A I N leads.
Nonsense!
Stolen:

Yorubas go and die. You keep jumping into our topic, claiming igbo, claiming ijaw. U are the most useless set of people in Nigeria. Igbo have taken a stand. We are Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ojsmscom(m): 4:24am On Nov 17, 2015
That is good then at least let us go and organise our country and have time to mine our natural resources. Pls the the so-called Nigeria can still survive with any region that wants to continue with it. Pls the south East is tired of this marriage let's diverse

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by darediamond(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Funny Igbo people.... they still come one to Nairaland to beat chest. Is not Nairaland coined out of Naira of Nigeria? Id this how to lay the correct foundation for the realisation of Biafra? Okay tell us more.... ; Cowards! D grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by darediamond(m): 4:37am On Nov 17, 2015
ichidodo:
This is the flashpoint Biafra needs to actualize itself..... In the event of a second civil war, we would like to be deployed as Commandos behind enemy lines, sabotage and explosives,our main speciality or manning American made artillery stationed to pound positions filled with Nigerian northern troops mixed with ISIS/BokoHaram vets....... Whoever wins this gets to keep Lagos, no man's land.

Igbo and arrogance.....hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 4:59am On Nov 17, 2015
demielvis:
No need quoting this guys.Consequences of removing history as a subject in nigerian schools...
Your leaders didn't want you to know history and sadly their plan worked.
@Rotimi47,
I dont even know where to start from.You mean those two poor african countries and france gave biafra sophiscated weapons?
The only sophiscated weapon used was the ogbunigwe and the local rifles they made.

@janellemonae
Who is talking about force here?If Biafrans want force and violence since Nnamdi Kanu was detained they would have done evils but no way.Instead its even nigeria that have been pushing them.

@FisifunKododada
What you wrote is crap!

I dont really have the time and strength to debate.But then i would have told the you to go to school and learn but then i remember that Nnamdi Kanu said there are no schools in the zoo.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by bellotaofeek: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2015
End time*** the pro Biafra should take it easy cos the end may be worst thn predicted*** though they have a solid point but they should take it easy *****they supply wealth to the nation yet they benefit less at least they hav points unlike the Hausa-Fulani that kills without any reason or motive... today BHT tomao Fulani herdsmen.....God should have mercy!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2015
layeenka:
Ofcos they are the SE and the SS, buh don't tell me SS will follow SE with the Biafra issue, I bet you they won't because SS knows d kinda people these people(Igbo) greedy people who lacks leadership
It seems you are now the official mouthpiece of the people?

For your info SS is a sham!!!
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Mckennedy: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by christinie(f): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2015
devilishM:

How can a sane person say Yorubas depend on the Ibos when its the other way round. The Ibos are the one trooping to SW daily, I would have finish him but they will surely run to the mod. The mod have been banning Yoruba posters lately while the Ibos are allowed to go free. Too bad bro.
#obinoscopy and #lalasticlala please do the needful. This "devilish" of a guy is instigating tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
#obinoscopy and #lalasticlala please do the needful. This "devilish" of a guy is instigating tribal war.

Don't be funny. You did not see your people like XBLadez inciting hate and launching ad hominem attacks against others on this platform, with his vitriol?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rotimi47: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2015
demielvis:
No need quoting this guys.Consequences of removing history as a subject in nigerian schools...
Your leaders didn't want you to know history and sadly their plan worked.
@Rotimi47,
I dont even know where to start from.You mean those two poor african countries and france gave biafra sophiscated weapons?
The only sophiscated weapon used was the ogbunigwe and the local rifles they made.

@janellemonae
Who is talking about force here?If Biafrans want force and violence since Nnamdi Kanu was detained they would have done evils but no way.Instead its even nigeria that have been pushing them.

@FisifunKododada
What you wrote is crap!

I dont really have the time and strength to debate.But then i would have told the you to go to school and learn but then i remember that Nnamdi Kanu said there are no schools in the zoo.
Try and stop trying to teach yourself history but rather try and research history deeper; you guys only consume only the war records & hear say of only your people! I have gone through war memos and books written by all sides to the conflicts and Aljazeera and other foreign satellite TVs show declassified documentaries on the Nigerian civil war.

Its not a hidden fact as you can even Google search to find out the countries that supported your Biafra from the start of the war to the end.

You mentioned the local land mines you Igbos made & used during the war & I will say that its true that every side dabbled into act of ingenuity; do you know that the Nigerian Air force also converted cargo planes into bombers that carry & drop Nigerian locally made bombs?

I get my facts from vast information eg. Medias, memos, books, from people who actually fought during the civil war eg. My uncles who were in the military that fought in the civil war, the Igbos that are related to me by marriage & by birth, Igbo's unsung heroes that fought during the civil war, my parents, friends and colleagues from different tribes and finally my dad's Rtd friend who is one of Nigeria best military arm/bomb expert who was also close to Adekunle the black scorpion before he died.

I don't let people brainwash me as I make sure views & opinions from all sides are compared so that facts can be separated from fiction.

Do you know that my extended family hide, feed & catered for over 60 innocent Igbos from the beginning of the war to the end in our family houses and no harm came to any of them even with lots of my relatives being in the army & the small air force fighting on the Nigerian side?

Some of those igbo are now old but they still visited us with their children & grand children up till when my dad died but I don't know if they still visit because I have been away from my people for some time now.

Let me put it to you that no one fights a modern war with out external support and that external support the Igbos got during the civil war.

To really understand the truth one have to stop being subjective but rather objective.

Many people think war is easy like what they watch in movies but I do know otherwise because I also grew up close to family members & friends who are in the army, air force and navy, many of them also did military courses outside in The UK, Russia, United States, India & even Pakistan; some of them fought in Nigerian civil war, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Somalia and Sudan as peace keepers and peace enforcers.

Finally, let me say that war is not what a sane person should wish for & if you have been directly hit by a bullet or shrapnel before; you won't wanna get hit again especially if you got hit multiple times.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by christinie(f): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Lalasticla, seun, obinoscopy please investigate this devil.

He even accused you guys of being biased.
laudate:

Don't be funny. You did not see your people like XBLadez inciting hate and launching ad hominem attacks against others on this platform, with his vitriol?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
Lalasticla, seun, obinoscopy please investigate this devil.

He even accused you guys of beingn biased.

See this hypocritical otimkpu! smh...
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by christinie(f): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2015
laudate:

See this hypocritical otimkpu! smh...
seun, lalastica, obinoscopy please hurry up and take this hateful mind out of Nairaland before he pollutes the peaceful air we have around here.

Imagine him accusing you of taking sides with a certain tribe.

Please hurry up before he edits his posts; he's very good at that.
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by laudate: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
seun, lalastica, obinoscopy please hurry up and take this hateful mind out of Nairaland before he pollutes the peaceful air we have around here.

Imagine him accusing you of taking sides with a certain tribe.

Please hurry up before he edits his posts; he's very good at that.

I feel sorry for you, o! Chai!! Continue playing the victim. It suits you! You just registered on NL five months ago, and you are behaving like this. How old did you say you were, again??
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kaybyte: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2015
we want nothing more than biafra. we will die for it and even more.my brothers n sisters stand up and fight for ur fathers
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by XBLadez: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Okay, o! Call all your Igbo folks to come and confirm if what I wrote was Igbo or Latin! This matter dey pain you, well well. cheesy cheesy You have almost gone round the bend, simply because you cannot figure out Laudate's ethnicity. shocked

Go back to school and take a lesson in history and geography. There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, and not everyone who disagrees with you is yoruba. But I guess, it is too difficult for you to understand that simple fact. undecided

So you had to reach into the archives of 2013, for a post that someone flung around as an insult, which has no basis in reality, and now you are recycling it as the gospel truth!! Chai! shocked shocked Your clueless antics are amusing, I swear! Like I have told you before: Provide incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, or it will never be well with you in this lifetime a[/s]nd the next!
It will never be well with you and your entire tribe! Oblong-headed Yorroba bastard! The watery blood of cowardice runs in your veins so I'm not surprised. Swear with your father's grave and your dying mother's bed that the Igbo you posted is not google translate. A lot of other people too have confirmed that you're delusional. Keep basking in the euphoria of your stupidity! Anuofia nwuru anwu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.