Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,543 members, 7,975,131 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion (862 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / What You Guys Dont Understand. / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
There is this girl that i have been going after since august, she neither said yes or no. she said she couldnt say yes cos i said i wuld never beg a female if she is at fault. excuses sha. recently while we were chatting, she updated her status....... if you guys saw d grammatical errors that she typed! ''SOME GUYS AND THEIR IRRATIONALLY BADLY BEHAVIOURS'' cheesy .......... so, as a good guy.. i pointed out d erors to her in d most gentle manner only 4 her to get angry. ₯she said i was looking down on her, she updated stuffs like 'ope lo ma end story mi, those making jest of me wil witnes my brkthru. whoever is behind my sadness will never knw joy.'........................... when i saw all the drama that she was staging, i deleted her frm all my accts, zappd her number off my phone. she actually said more buh i guess she did all that cos she cnt think well. the question is. WAS I WRONG 4 CORRECTING HER ENGLISH?
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by oteneaaron(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
U said it all.....u av been after her since august...nd she neither said yes nor no.....so why won't wont she act dat way wen u showed her u cudn't live witout her...?? Dats a woman for u.....as our elders always say.....give a woman a kilometer....nd she's gonna run a mile.....

If becos u calmly corrected her mistake...nd she turns u to her status inspiration,...leave her bro....according to recent statistics, every man is entiltled to 5 women.....

So dere is always a better gurl out there.....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by donTbone(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
tombravo:
There is this girl that i have been going after since august, she neither said yes or no. she said she couldnt say yes cos i said i wuld never beg a female if she is at fault. excuses sha. recently while we were chatting, she updated her status....... if you guys saw d grammatical errors that she typed! cheesy .......... so, as a good guy.. i pointed out d erors to her in d most gentle manner only 4 her to get angry. ₯she said i was looking down on her, she updated stuffs like 'ope lo ma end story mi, those making jest of me wil witnes my brkthru. whoever is behind my sadness will never knw joy.'........................... when i saw all the drama that she was staging, i deleted her frm all my accts, zappd her number off my phone. she actually said more buh i guess she did all that cos she cnt think well. the question is. WAS I WRONG 4 CORRECTING HER ENGLISH?

Am still finding the grammatical error. If anybody did pls update me!

Those are just short ways we type... I do it too. Maybe you actually
looked down on her for real!
Bros, abeg swerve! angry
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin the poster above me though.

Solomon occupied over 700 holes
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by oteneaaron(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

Bros, abeg swerve! angry

Na ur own guy u de blast like dis? Read thru his post again.....d gurl wrote d bolded phrases after he corrected her.....not before.....

Don't rush to conclusions wen u don't realli understand d basics.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

Bros, abeg swerve! angry
come on bro. i dnt look down on people. i told her 'hmmm, tola, u made an eror on ur status, i think u should change it b4 others see it.' and this was her status 'SOME GUYS AND THEIR IRRATIONLLY BADLY BEHAVIOURS' ion think im at fault bro
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by donTbone(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
oteneaaron:

Na ur own guy u de blast like dis? Read thru his post again.....d gurl wrote d bolded phrases after he corrected her.....not before.....

Don't rush to conclusions wen u don't realli understand d basics.....

Before or after... ion care!
if its before, then he should make it clear in sub with her written sentence b4 correction. #simple
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
purecrxtal:
grin grin the poster above me though.
Solomon occupied over 700 holes
hahahahaha. bruh! so can you

1 Like

Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by donTbone(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
tombravo:
come on bro. i dnt look down on people. i told her 'hmmm, tola, u made an eror on ur status, i think u should change it b4 others see it.' and this was her status 'SOME GUYS AND THEIR IRRATIONLLY BADLY BEHAVIOURS' ion think im at fault bro
I cant just help but laugh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am sorry for jumping into conclusion bro! wink

Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
oteneaaron:
U said it all.....u av been after her since august...nd she neither said yes nor no.....so why won't wont she act dat way wen u showed her u cudn't live witout her...?? Dats a woman for u.....as our elders always say.....give a woman a kilometer....nd she's gonna run a mile.....

If becos u calmly corrected her mistake...nd she turns u to her status inspiration,...leave her bro....according to recent statistics, every man is entiltled to 5 women.....

So dere is always a better gurl out there.....
bro, u r ryt
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:
I cant just help but laugh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am sorry for jumping into conclusion bro! wink
im nt bad guy afterall. cheesy
Re: Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion by donTbone(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
tombravo:
im nt bad guy afterall. cheesy

HUN HUN! u not! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

[goodlooking] But A Lonely Guy, How It All Started / ok / Jealousy In A Relationship. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.