Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) (3795 Views)

Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by hubs: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hollywood mega-babe Julia Roberts was widely laughed at for sporting a forest of armpit hair at the premier of Notting Hill, but nowadays it’s a different ball game.
Times have changed and it’s acceptable for women to ditch all the products and enjoy their body hair.
We live in a world where festival culture and wannabe hippies run rampant on our social media feeds. There are dozens of blogs out there pushing the movement of feminism where women rave about not having to shave, and finally feel “free.” Whether the pit belongs to Miley Cyrus or “Girls” star Jemima Kirke, the female body is on display in a new kind of way this day and age.

Some women believe its a beautiful day to grow out what you’ve got, specially if it’s in the name of feminism. Women just want equality and to give their razors an extended vacation.

MORE PHOTOS >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/sexy-or-trashy-its-officialsee-latest.html

Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by emmyhumble(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Trashy!!!

Aal izz well...
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by abiolert(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
fashion trend hmmm but wait oh just imaging Nigerian girls doing this stuff too, I swear u can't stand d stench that will be coming out from there. in other news I wish them well
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
I sure say the smell from the place fit cause miscarriage! embarassed Yeye dey smell! Carry forest for armpit dey do guy angry
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Looks like pucci
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by cupidFlint(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Looks like pucci
White puci, 'Out ocha'.
Opps my bad
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
That looks gross... and worst still únhygienic.
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by michaelwilli(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Iranu, Abasha. Abia oshi
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by lmm4real: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2015
OK o
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Totally Trashy, dirty, and stupid.

Fashion to me is dead.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by DaFlash: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2015
whata hell is this? Stone age style?!!!, i weep for millennials generation.
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by hyfr(m): 1:30am On Nov 17, 2015
End time armpit... Its through this game called WHOT that I knew that humans are wicked,when you're about to win,they would first give you a hold on, then tell you to enter general market and start picking two.
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by mikolo80: 3:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Au naturel the way it was meant to be
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by Divineluv14(f): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Ewwww....
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by ZACHIE: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2015
MsPat:
I sure say the smell from the place fit cause miscarriage! embarassed
Yeye dey smell! Carry forest for armpit dey do guy angry
Is that how you smell?
Time to take your personal hygiene seriously
Re: Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2015
OMG,u mean body odour wan increase everywhere b dat...oh God save us o

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Uche Jombo’s Cute Mulatto Son / Toyin Lawal Bares Her Cleavage, Shares Hot Beedroom Photos With Man - Fans React / I've Slept With Over 100 Men At 32, Says TV Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.