Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... (569 Views)

The Mentality Of The Average Igbo Lady From The East / The Concept Of Luck Versus Miracle: Nigerians And The Mentality Of Attaining Suc / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... by megawax8: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just feel like typing....so

Most Nigerians grew up with the mentality that.......

1. Every soft drink is called mineral.
2. All fathers used to come first in their school days.
3. Every seasoning is maggi.
4. If your wealth dwindles, your village people are the cause......LOL
5. You must buy bread when travelling.
6. Every noodles is called indomie.
7. You must finish the rice before eating the meat.
8. Every tooth paste is macleans.
9. Every detergent is omo.
10. If you find money on the floor and pick it, you will turn to a yam.
11. When you lose a tooth, throw it on the roof else it wont grow back.
12. If you commit an offence and you wish that your parents forget, remove a strand of hair from yourr eyelash and put it on your head.
13. If your palm itches, then money is coming your way.
14. If you use glasses, you are intelligent.
15. Every sunday must be rice and stew.
16. All gatemen are from the north.
17. ........ Add yours...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
"Feel like typing" yet posted a copypasta.
I'd act like every Nigerian when confronted with the truth and scream "LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!".
Re: Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... by megawax8: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
charix:
"Feel like typing" yet posted a copypasta.
I'd act like every Nigerian when confronted with the truth and scream "LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!".

English my brother, english.

Never said i wrote it, did i??
Was going through a magazine and saw a writeup....'typed' it out and, here we are

Anyways, would have put a link if i got it from somewhere na....is there an award for creating a thread? *confused*

still, would love a link with this content if you have one.....exactly oooo *tongue out*
Re: Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That........... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
megawax8:

English my brother, english.

Never said i wrote it, did i??
Was going through a magazine and saw a writeup....'typed' it out and, here we are

Anyways, would have put a link if i got it from somewhere na....is there an award for creating a thread? *confused*

still, would love a link with this content if you have one.....exactly oooo *tongue out*
Should've indicated the bolded in the original write up to avoid confusion. Anybody who sees the word 'typed' or 'typing' automatically prepares to see an original writeup so don't start forming I'm the one confused here when you didn't do the needed.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians / Scientists Confirm New Sexual Disease / I Am Trying To Change My Username, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.