Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked (55805 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by HaneefahRN(f): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
i see you trying so hard to become an educated man hater and heart breaker in one person just to flow with the time.
chuckle-head, my point is that you never mentioned his daughter because you thought he's your age mate. see how you reason below

Of course anyone wld assume the guy is an immature cretinous being. I don't understand why some guys wld freely and without thinking call women bitches or describe them in an improper manner, forgetting they were born by a woman and av women as relatives

1 Like

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by joseph1832(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
raayah:

Thanks for your input. You are what I call a BETA Male.

Let me give you an example - Take a look at Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. She is the richest African woman in the world. She is happily married to Modupe Alakija for 37 years.
Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome,intelligent and even richer than her husband. Yet she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world, yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Alakija.

A BETA Male like you would prefer his wife to be locked up in the kitchen because you know that are not worth It. You are scared that if she goes out there, she will meet men that are better than you. Which is correct, you are not worth shiit and you know that.

I'm just curious, who is then a GAMMA male?
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

As usual, member of the asslicking crew just showed up.

Seriously, I won't blame you though, you should know that was just a keypad suggestion error instead of trying to gain cheap and lame points.

Take a look at the dimwit trying to correct just a single typo with ignorance.

@bolded,it's "I'm" not "am". Now who skipped class between me and you? gringringrin

Buahahahahaha. grin grin

A below the belt punchline. Come back when you have something more intelligent to say.

Fvcking _retarded neantherdal. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
keep looking chuckles cool

kinglekan:

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by gemale(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

When they run out of idea, they will keep reposting same thing over and over again.

Dude, you're short of point. Be a real man and stop being childish, that was what I was trying to tell you at the first place.

That guy doesn't deserve such hogwash from you at all. It's only an asslicker that would find his post offensive.
So being a real man 2 u means claiming superiority over women & seeing dem as only fit 4 d kitchen? Honestly, ur reasoning is super fvckd & if it were possible, u & dt sick dude Maggs or wteva shld b stripped of ur manhood . D wretched idiot u r defending blvs women shld nt b educated because books make dem "haywire". Wt sort of fvckd up, taliban, Bokoharam - like mentality is dt? & since u support him, u wldnt educate ur daughters? So d woman discussed abt sex, so wt? We r nt In d dark ages anymore. Women have as much ryt 2 have & enjoy sex as much as we (their male counterparts). U dnt have 2 lyk it bt u just 2 accept & Liv wt it. So u support dt women shld only b seen nt heard? If yes, u r 1 hell of a sick bastard. What do u have as a man dt makes u automatically beta dan a woman? So y can't u also only b seen & nt heard. Every Nigerian (b u male, female, or child) is entitled 2 freedom of speech & expression. Ur broda in idiocy den rounded up wt his grand plan 4 women folk - a place in a man's kitchen. So her sole purpose In lyf is 2 b a man's cook ryt? She shldnt aspire 2 b more Dan dt ryt? She can't have a career ryt? She can't decide if she wants 2 b a spinster if dts her preference? D crowning point was when d mentally lacking dude listed country wt "excellent" women welfare- countries populated wt men so insecure of their manhood dey dnt let their women drive? Countries where a man gives his daughter out in marriage in a manner similar 2 selling a cow wt out any regard 4 her opinion, preferences or choice in d mata, countries wt ridiculous laws aimd @ oppressing their women & making dem 2nd class citizens in their countries. Countries dt clandestinely fund terrorist terrorist grps 2 harass countries dt have evolved beyond their backward way of thinking. Only a weak , insecure man seeks 2 control women wt an iron fist. A real man treats dem wt respect & patience knowing dt she's might b different 4rm him bt she's his equal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Pdizzle(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
raayah:

Let me give you an example - Take a look at Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. She is the richest African woman in the world. She is happily married to Modupe Alakija for 37 years.
Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome,intelligent and even richer than her husband. Yet she comes home to her husband every night.

Do you know who an ALPHA MALE is? Mr. Modupe Alakija is. He has a wife that is at the very top of her game in the world, yet he is strong enough to lock that pussyy down for 37 years. He is not bothered that his wife meets with men who are better than him. He knows that he is worth more than that to Mrs. Alakija.

A BETA Male like you would prefer his wife to be locked up in the kitchen because you know that are not worth It. You are scared that if she goes out there, she will meet men that are better than you. Which is correct, you are not worth shiit and you know that.

Raayah, you know i like you right?
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by HaneefahRN(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
The main thing is u can only be used if u let urself be used. Many ladies av sex wt irresponsible guys called bfs thinking they can use sex to hold them down, after the guy tires of them dumps them so I guess tht was where the analogy came about. Yes, they also enjoy the intimacy, but sometimes the intention behind the sexual intercourse for both sexes differs, the girl might agree just to please the guy and av a hold on him and the guy might just want to av fun and move to another girl
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
keep looking chuckles cool

Ur meme's are frigging boring d33k head. cheesy grin

Seems the attention I am giving you is giving you a _boner.

Well am done with you _faggot. Go screw your bf's. grin wink

Astalavista!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by nd07(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
raayah:

Mrs Alakija is a business woman, she goes to work, meets important and successful men everyday. Most of these men are handsome,intelligent and even richer than her husband. Yet she comes home to her husband every night

How do u know her pusssy is locked down by her husband. even if, it may not necessarily b because of ur classification of d type man or how powerful d husband is. it may be because of d godliness of d pretty lady. rule away alpha or beta, dt classification is erroneous. a wayward woman cannot stay glued 2 a man dt doesn't measure up to d class of men she is freely exposed to. it takes a principled godly woman who understands d spiritual implications of extra-marital affair to lock up her pants, whether her husband is alpha or beta ( if at all there's anything of such classification).

5 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015

Gemale don't waste productive time arguing with these doche bags. They only speak gibberish and since you don't speak same, you probably sound like a barbarian to them. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
i see you trying so hard to become an educated man hater and heart breaker in one person just to flow with the time.
chuckle-head, my point is that you never mentioned his daughter because you thought he's your age mate. see how you reason below

I don't understand you at all

2 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Johnsown1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
I wonder why some kids can never grow up.NL is an interactive thread if am nt mistaken and when we are here to argument and learn from it. Cos nobody is above learning and we learn day by day,
then if am correct why do some of us keeping laying abuses and curses to each other. Maybe ur intelligent,brilliant,might and fabulous, then u attended or attends the highest institutions in the country, kudos to U.
But pls lets try to educate one another here, not abusing one each other.

2 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Buahahahahaha. grin grin

A below the belt punchline. Come back when you have something more intelligent to say.

Fvcking _retarded neantherdal. cheesy grin

I can't just stop laughing at your ignorance. gringrin

Admit that you guffed. What punchline did you got rather than using lame memes.

Wick ass, asslicker. Keep showcasing your ṣtupidity.

9 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
gemale:

So being a real man 2 u means claiming superiority over women & seeing dem as only fit 4 d kitchen? Honestly, ur reasoning is super fvckd & if it were possible, u & dt sick dude Maggs or wteva shld b stripped of ur manhood. D wretched idiot u r defending blvs women shld nt b educated because books make dem "haywire". Wt sort of fvckd up, taliban, Bokoharam - like mentality is dt? & since u support him, u wldnt educate ur daughters? So d woman discussed abt sex, so wt? We r nt In d dark ages anymore. Women have as much ryt 2 have & enjoy sex as much as we (their male counterparts). U dnt have 2 lyk it bt u just 2 accept & Liv wt it. So u support dt women shld only b seen nt heard? If yes, u r 1 hell of a sick bastard. What do u have as a man dt makes u automatically beta dan a woman? So y can't u also only b seen & nt heard. Every Nigerian (b u male, female, or child) is entitled 2 freedom of speech & expression. Ur broda in idiocy den rounded up wt his grand plan 4 women folk - a place in a man's kitchen. So her sole purpose In lyf is 2 b a man's cook ryt? She shldnt aspire 2 b more Dan dt ryt? She can't have a career ryt? She can't decide if she wants 2 b a spinster if dts her preference? D crowning point was when d mentally lacking dude listed country wt "excellent" women welfare- countries populated wt men so insecure of their manhood dey dnt let their women drive? Countries where a man gives his daughter out in marriage in a manner similar 2 selling a cow wt out any regard 4 her opinion, preferences or choice in d mata, countries wt ridiculous laws aimd @ oppressing their women & making dem 2nd class citizens in their countries. Countries dt clandestinely fund terrorist terrorist grps 2 harass countries dt have evolved beyond their backward way of thinking. Only a weak , insecure man seeks 2 control women wt an iron fist. A real man treats dem wt respect & patience knowing dt she's might b different 4rm him bt she's his equal.

I won't read this nonsense you typed, because I'm allergic to post without space and paragraph.

Please, stop jam-packing your posts like a basic school pupil.

@bolded. You just proved to be best of the idiots.

9 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

I can't just stop laughing at your ignorance. gringrin

Admit that you guffed. What punchline did you got rather than using lame memes.

Wick ass, asslicker. Keep showcasing your ṣtupidity.

You are lame _dumb and _retarded. Its absolutely no use wondering why you clearly lack a tremendous amount of common sense. undecided

You obviously couldn't read or you probably missed the pic i attached to show your myopic sense of reasoning. It isn't ungrammatical to start a sentence with 'AM', especially in an informal setting such as this.

I still don't expect you to comprehend any of this, since you have without reasonable doubt shown you have an IQ of a tad pole. grin grin grin

Wtf is that @ bold? Is that even English? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

You are lame _dumb and _retarded. Its absolutely no use wondering why you clearly lack a tremendous amount of common sense. undecided

You obviously couldn't read or you probably missed the pic i attached to show your myopic sense of reasoning. It isn't ungrammatical to start a sentence with 'AM', especially in an informal setting such as this.

I still don't expect you to comprehend any of this, since you have without reasonable doubt shown you have an IQ of a tad pole. grin grin grin

Wtf is that @ bold? Is that even English? grin cheesy grin

Now let me school you a bit: You should know when to use "I'm" and "Am".

OK now, take a look at it: "I'm" about to do it.

"Am" is used when you want to ask a question which involves you. Which is this. "Am" I right? That's correct.

But it's so scourge, you don't know when to use the two.

The bold you were trying to correct, maybe you should go and meet your English teacher for more enlightenment. grin

9 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by saintfizzo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
OMG!!!!! grin nigga got served
raayah:

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

[s]Now let me school you a bit: You should know when to use "I'm" and "Am".

"Am" is used when you want to ask a question which involves you. Which is this. "Am" I right? That's correct.

The bold you were trying to correct, maybe you should go and meet your English teacher for more enlightenment. [/s]grin

Another huge pile of crap!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Amigo101(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
raayah:

Jeez!!! In boxing this would be a Technical Knock Out!!

RESPECT!
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Another huge pile of crap!!! grin grin grin

The "crap" will safe you from embarrassment next time. grin

5 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnsown1:
I wonder why some kids can never grow up.NL is an interactive thread if am nt mistaken and when we are here to argument and learn from it. Cos nobody is above learning and we learn day by day,
then if am correct why do some of us keeping laying abuses and curses to each other. Maybe ur intelligent,brilliant,might and fabulous, then u attended or attends the highest institutions in the country, kudos to U.
But pls lets try to educate one another here, not abusing one each other.

A sensible person is here!

4 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
The "crap" will safe you from embarrassment next time. grin

It's 'save' not 'safe' dyslexic _simpleton. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
just forget about that guy he is like the photo below...

Flashh:

Now let me school you a bit: You should know when to use "I'm" and "Am".

The bold you were trying to correct, maybe you should go and meet your English teacher for more enlightenment. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

It's 'save' not 'safe' dyslexic _simpleton. grin grin
Now, here he embarrassed himself again. shocked

You don't know when to use "save" and "safe" again?

Please, go and check your dictionary. Am I saving files?

8 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

Now, here he embarrassed himself again. shocked

You don't know when to use "save" and "safe" again?

Please, go and check your dictionary. Am I saving file?

Sure i do Rabbi.

You just SAFE my life. grin grin grin

Oponu jati jati. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Sure i do Rabbi.

You just SAFE my life. grin grin grin

Oponu jati jati. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I make use of "deliver" you would have understood it. Nitwit.

Arìndìn olofo oshi. grin

8 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:
If I make use of "deliver" you would have understood it. Nitwit.

Arìndìn olofo oshi. grin

'Made' not 'Make'. wink grin

Deliver ko DHL ni.

Osinwin buruku. grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Flashh: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
kinglekan:

'Made' not 'Make'. wink grin
Deliver ko DHL ni.
Osinwin buruku. grin cheesy cheesy
The dimwit is not just getting it at all.
Olórí agbon. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by Afrobasic(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
raayah:

Standing ovation to this and the op!!! grin
Re: He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked by kinglekan: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Flashh:

The dimwit is not just getting it at all.

Olórí agbon. cheesy cheesy

Smh grin cheesy grin

And na person born pikin wey dense like this?

Omase oooo!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.