Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? (707 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Goldencollins: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello Nairalanders your candid advice is seriously need here.
At the moment, am in a serious state of confusion,I feel like am in the middle of a road with no clue as to which direction I should take.

It all started this way,around mid September I got a job advert link in my mail box on going through the application requirements I discovered that the minimum requirement for fresh graduates without experience was 2.1 (second class upper division).
Despite the fact I graduated with a 2.2 I still went ahead to fill the application by claiming a 2.1 (second class upper division) graduate.
I just received a message from the company inviting me for a one on one interview and they also requested I should come with all my documents including my certificate.
I don't know if I should go for this interview knowing fully well that I lied about my class of degree in my online application and my original certificate is bearing 2.2 while my online application was filled as 2.1.
Please Nairalanders I seriously need this job because am tired of staying idle but am scared.
Should I take the risk and go for this interview? Please who has been in this kind of situation before,how did you handle it?
Your kind advise is seriously needed.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Goldencollins: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
s
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Oshovie(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please don't. Save yourself the certain embarrassment that will come. It's too risky. Anything you get by deception isn't really yours.
Please just don't. Wait for another one. Best of luck!
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Fireson: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmmm, pray there are no soldiers there grin
The kind koboko dem go flog you on top your coat and tie... grin
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by sichri(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stating that you graduated with 2.1 instead of 2.2 in your online application is an INTEGRITY issue and no serious organization will joke with issues relating to integrity. If you had applied with your 2.2 and still received the invitation for interview it would have been a different ball game. As it stands, do not bother to waste your time & money going for that interview.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Isryl02(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2015
End time lie cool But it's none of my biz
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by Goldencollins: 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
sichri:
Stating that you graduated with 2.1 instead of 2.2 in your online application is an INTEGRITY issue and no serious organization will joke with issues relating to integrity. If you had applied with your 2.2 and still received the invitation for interview it would have been a different ball game. As it stands, do not bother to waste your time & money going for that interview.
the minimum requirement was 2.1
Re: Am Confused,should I Go For This Job Interview? by tikkykay: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Bro,dont bother going,it won't be nice at all.God will bring another opportunity. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things That Can Make You Remain Poor. / What Do You Think I Should Do? I Need Your Advice! / Dubai Job With 2yrs Residence Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.