Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Make Money From Your New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Your New Blog (973 Views)

3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Your New Blog by Fertilenigeria: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have observed that making money from new blogs is more difficult than creating a blog.

I had heard so many bloggers asking me - what are the various ways to make money from a new blog?

Some said they have been blogging for over two years or more without making a dime. This is pathetic!

And I have the best solution for this. The problem is that almost all new bloggers will start copying and pasting entertainment news. After a while, they feel the highest frustration.

Here is my suggestion and I have used the strategy to make over $700 from a one month blog.

See it here...

The fastest way to monetize your new blog is to write on topics that have either physical or digital product(s) you can sell or promote to your readers. From that, you will be able to build an audience that may want to buy that product you are talking about.

With this type of audience you will get, you can start to make money from affiliate marketing or direct sales of eBooks or other products.

Also, because you have a well targeted traffic, other people may even want to come and advertise on your blog. After which you may wish to implement Google AdSense.

Your thought?

Do you have any other idea of monetizing your new blog fast? If yes, share your ideas in this thread. The essence of this thread is to help the new bloggers to make money from their efforts.

Please do not put a links to your blog or an email. All ideas should be published on this thread.

Thanks

Re: How To Make Money From Your New Blog by hillus: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice and a well detailed post. I agree totally with you on the fact of having a digital product to sell. The most important fact is building a product and using your blog or content to promote the product - more like writing on the problem that the digital product solves. It is a very important key that most top blogger all over the world are using - they have digital product that they are selling either an ebook, software, video or anything.

I believe Nigerians should learn from this: use a blog as marketing channel and the product as the business: There are two post that throw more light on this:
http://blog.sproutsale.com/2015/10/rethinking-blog-business-model/

http://blog.sproutsale.com/2015/10/making-money-online-myth-or-reality/

I have also noticed that selling digital product online especially in Nigeria is a huge pain. This is because lack of software such as shopping cart. But of recent, there are software available - a shopping cart that Nigerians can use to sell online.
It is Sproutsale https://sproutsale.com

This platform allows you to host your file, it handles payment, secured file delivery to customers, discount, affiliate, auto generated invoice to customers, social share and many more.

It is affordable by every Nigerian.
Once again, @Fertilenigeria. Your post is awesome
Re: How To Make Money From Your New Blog by emmyw(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Copy and paste= Low CPC
Re: How To Make Money From Your New Blog by Fertilenigeria: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Two thoughts above are creative enough to motivate anybody. Building an online business is not difficult at all.

I will soon bring in my road map to success in online business.
Re: How To Make Money From Your New Blog by Fertilenigeria: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
emmyw:
Copy and paste= Low CPC

Exactly
Re: How To Make Money From Your New Blog by Fertilenigeria: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another idea to make money from your new blog is to focus on your reader and grow them.

Let me explain...

When you start a new blog, it basically means that you are teaching an empty classroom. Isn't it?

Your blog is pretty new, you don't have any reader yet, in fact no one is listening to you. So what should you do in this situation?

Many people will make mistake of waiting for Google to index their blog before they make money. This is rubbish

Is your bog the only site on the web? What is the guarantee that they will rank you well even after indexing.

Stop and do more...

These are the thing you need to do.

(1) shout.: Why should you shout? Yes you must shout so that maybe a person from distance will hear you. You either shout for free on social media, guest posting, forum moderation, blog commenting or you shout with money as in advertising.

(2) Preach what Your Readers will like to hear. Of course you know the task you will be up to by venturing into blogging. So, blog illiberally. This is important so that, anyone who is listening to you from afar will like to come close to find out about what you are saying.

(3) Encourage every visitor to come back next time and bring their friends and relatives. This is easy to achieve. Simply create an email list as well sharing capabilities.

Why all this?
50% of every sales I make are from returning visitors rather than first timers. So you have to try and keep you blog readers no matter how few they are.

Let me know if you even understand this or are empowered.

More tips to make money from your new blog is on the way...

Don't read and leave. Declare your presence let me know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Needed Urgently / Change.org Petition: Let Nigerians Receive Funds With Paypal / I Need Payoneer Funds Worth $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.