Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,084 members, 7,970,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught (70740 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by MistadeRegal(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
You know she was married.
You went ahead and still had carnal knowledge of her.
You defiled another man's wife.
You climbed another man's ladder.
You sinned against GOD and your sould.
You loved what you did while you were doing it.
You discovered you might be caught.
You came to nairaland.com to tell us just for us to know how long you have been using another man's wife.

In the old times, your wife also shall be taken and given to your neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by sammieee(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
mykel231:
There's no need to stop because you've already brought curse upon yourself.Your death is already at hand and you shall remain a cursed man for the rest of your life even in death.It might be fun and sweet now,just watch and see how miserable your life becomes.Enjoy it while it lasts.Fool!
hahaha... Na your wife he dey Bleep ni?

1 Like

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell her u went for HIV test last week and u were tested positive

2 Likes

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmm, abomination, if u dont stop, someone else wil also nack ur wife, how do u knw weda she does nt ave hiv/aids and STDS.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
ArchEnemy:
to her husband??
He might do more than regret the day he met the lady
hahaha, dats restitution.

1 Like

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vivalavida99:
What goes around comes around, one day someone might just be "sexing" your wife too, remember this.
Yeah, u ar rite, dats exactly wat ave told him, d law of karma.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
utenwuson:
so that he ll loose his left ball?
hahaha, u made me laugh, its beta 4 him to repent, confess, dan continue and die in d act.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
falseman:

It doesn't work that way. Going by your analysis it means the woman's husband must have yanshed someone's wife when was still a bachelor so this could be his karma
hmm, and karma is using him abi?
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Certifiedboss: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

I have this problem That Needs urgent advice, I Have been having sex with a very Pretty married lady. It all started since 2010 and this has gone unnoticed For a very long while now, I Want to stop But don't know how to Stop. Pls responsible responses only.

Remember this day when you meet you gate man on your bed with your wife
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by loshybab(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vivalavida99:
What goes around comes around, one day someone might just be "sexing" your wife too, remember this.
What if what d'man is doin is a karma to what d'lady's'hubby hs done to sm1 else's'wife too in d'past?
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by xtervaganza(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
purecrxtal:
God is watching shocked shocked shocked shocked
while there are more serious cases around like terrorist, famine, isis, public funds thief

The most important one is for your god to watch p0rn?

Your god needs to re set his priorities
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by ikpeteboghWG: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
My brother,is very wrong to sex a married woman. Please stop as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by therapistmrs: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
STOP! STOP!!It's not right. how would you feel if your wife was screwing another man?

therapistmrs.blogdpot.com
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by therapistmrs: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
STOP! STOP!!It's not right. how would you feel if your wife was screwing another man?

therapistmrs..com
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Haba!!! shocked

Yes o...imagine where succulent sexy single lady like you dey make i kon go dey sleep with a married lady...kojoo!
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by excel101(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Christmasdon:
.point of correction(s) . Sins and NOT since. According to the book of Moses or according From the word of God. NOT and NOT according to the world of God.
thanks for identifying those spelling errors
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by ifko: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
alaskido:
Old boy, You be bad nigger. So na person wife you dey Bleep since 2010. For 6 years you have been fucking someone's wife. Please some give me the husbands mobile number so I can report this bastard of a man.

Small girls plenty for Lagos. Abi you no see them. Make Devil bend that your useless black penis. You come to Naira land for advise. May devil solder your yansh. This is how another man will Bleep your wife and get her pregnant.

The devil inside you is greater than the sin you are committing.
i can felt ur anger from a distance
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Rexnegro(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

I have this problem That Needs urgent advice, I Have been having sex with a very Pretty married lady. It all started since 2010 and this has gone unnoticed For a very long while now, I Want to stop But don't know how to Stop. Pls responsible responses only.
bro I no how u feel ok? I ve bee piping one lady too recently that we met Tru a radio prog and to stop it be like one impossible task cos one na free puccy e be like n she's good, when I disciplined my mind that what am doing is not just good...I stopped, tho not easy make I no lie but u too can stop if u discipline ur mind n make a decision that u want out for good n stand by ur decision. do it now that u not yet caught....goodluck bro.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Goridoe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
walepinna:
1.U are a guy
2.U have been nacking the married woman since 2010
3.U want to stop
4.U dont know ow to stop
5.U now want us to tell u ow to stop?

Really Guy? Really?

no worry, KIRIKIRI go explain to ahm how hin go stop.. tcheew.. angry
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Franzinni: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't stop ! After you came from a hole
Spend all your life chasing a hole
And end up in a hole...
Circle of a mans life
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by santaandrea: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Boy u are jst digging ur grave.nakking a married woman!!!!!run
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by SURElee(f): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls don't stop. You've been sleeping with a married woman since 2010,then suddenly 5 yrs after in 2015 u suddenly need responsible advice cos u're scared u'd soon be caught? Pls don't be scared o! Continue in your sin for 10more years till you die on top of her as a result of magun. Even if u escape, u must reap what u've sown. U've also sown a seed of adultery into your own future. We await wen u begin to wail about your wife being ..... By another man. You know why? Because everythng we do in life is a seed that goes to our future to wait for us all.hopE this advce is responsible enough? Iranu
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by jas53: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2015
purecrxtal:
God is watching shocked shocked shocked shocked

On 3d screen
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by habbey99(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2015
stop and repent my brother,try all possible means to abstain from it now, as tomorrow may be too late for u..God hate sinners while his love for Repenters was extremely superb...
now ask urself,u want God anger or his love?
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by habbey99(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2015
stop and repent my brother,try all possible means to abstain from it now, as tomorrow may be too late for u..God hate sinners while his love for Repenters was extremely superb...
now ask urself,u want God anger or his love? may God help u...
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by RichieF27: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2015
if you really want to stop you had stop by now ..next pls
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by totorimi: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Well, if everybody condemns this act it definitely means you should stop. I don't know your level in life whether you are a student or working class but know it that in our society doing a married woman is a taboo and it can cost you your very life and of course a life time reputational damage.
Be that as it may, since you say you have been doing it since 2010 I believe its a case of two consenting adults. Just expect the repercussions when you are eventually caught. Quit the game while you can tomorrow may be too late.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Bamz(m): 4:00am On Nov 18, 2015
walepinna:
1.U are a guy
2.U have been nacking the married woman since 2010
3.U want to stop
4.U dont know ow to stop
5.U now want us to tell u ow to stop?

Really Guy? Really?

Post of the year! Superbly put, well done mate!
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by walanter(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Princess4eva:

Are you in anyway related to Lasisi 69? Just wondering.
Pondering if u think wit ur mind or ur punany ...used ur head dog
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Abhiolar(f): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Respect to Thunderbolt. beside ur attitude is nt sane... u hv committed a grate sin b4 man and God' tho some folks will say it's normal, but to God it's abnormal..

no body is a saints all for all have sin!
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

Foól

Soon, you will marry a whòre and she will later become an adulteress. Just continue
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by kenmaster: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm none stop continue when the woman husband catch u Hell is your next of place..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.