Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! (873 Views)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by RexKexMilann: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
[b]There are certain things ladies need to stop doing. They need to stop doing these things because it is injurious to their future.

These are not the only things they need to shun, But shunning this 5 things listed below will Help in Overcoming the Other "Vices".

Stop sharing your Unclad Pictures:

This was listed at the top because it is the Most serious of All. Ladies claim they send these unclad pictures because of Love, But in reality, It is Foolishness.

Why would people take unclad pictures of themselves in the first place? You bathe yourselves don't you? So why take unclad pictures of yourself? Your mobile Phone is prone to prying eyes so the pictures can never be safe on your phone.

Only a foolish lover will demand unclad pictures of their "Better half".

So please ladies, Stop sending unclad pictures to ANYBODY.

Stop Depending On Anybody's Approval:

Ladies these days are never secured, They keep seeking approval on so many things; Like how they look, How they weigh and so many other unnecessary things.

Don't depend on any body's approval before you are sure of your looks, If you must seek approval, let it be from your siblings or your closest friends but NOT any random guy.

Stop Depending On Guys For Anything:

This is one of the most deadly thing a girl can do. If you depend on guys for anything, They ALWAYS ask for something in return 99% of the time.

I once had a lady who told me how she lost her Virginity, She had to give in to the guys' sexual urge because he has been the one helping Her family financially.

So ladies, Your parents are there for a reason, If you are not content with what you have, Work hard so you can be able to have your desired "Contented" life.

Stop Looking Down On Struggling Guys:

Ladies tend to be attracted to "already made" men. Now don't get me wrong, I am not "saying" that you shouldn't desire "good" things BUT your method of Seeking those things should be Moral and Legal.

Some men who struggle today might end up being more successful than that so-called "already made" man that you are chasing after.

So my advice is, Don't be attracted to a man because of his affluence BUT seek men with Prospects and Godly Wisdom.

Stop Chasing Married Men:

Why will someone be attracted to a married man? This irks me and I think those ladies deserve whatever awaits them. Why subject your fellow woman to emotional torture?

Ladies, If a married man approaches you (and you know he is married), Bluntly refuse and stand firm on your decision. Most of these men are not wise and they just want to ruin your future.

Don't forget, You reap what you sow. Do unto others what you wish to be done unto you.

Thank you for reading. I know most of the girls know all these so Please try and apply it in your Lives, You have a WHOLE lot of Future ahead to be meddling in stuffs that will deter your Life.

PS: I'm not preaching, Just stating the Obvious. (No be me Holy pass cheesy).
[/b]
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by collinsflex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
You tried Bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by xpac01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guy I think say them ban you before
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by Emodeee: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is there any girl above 18 dat hs nt shared her unclad pic with a guy before? I doubt there is.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by damioyefolu: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na so..
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by RexKexMilann: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
xpac01:
Guy I think say them ban you before
Ban Ke? No.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by RexKexMilann: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:
Is there any girl above 18 dat hs nt shared her unclad pic with a guy before? I doubt there is.

I Disagree With You.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by Emodeee: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I Disagree With You.

i didn't assert anything, so there is ntn to disagree with. I only asked a question.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
I concur
RexKexMilann:
I Disagree With You.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by RexKexMilann: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

i didn't assert anything, so there is ntn to disagree with. I only asked a question.
Alright. I thought you were stating a Fact.

Unlike fornication that is burning like wild fire amongst our youths, Sharing of unclad pictures Is still an "Upcoming" Evil.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! by donholy28(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stop taking pics with ur back to d camera

(1) (Reply)

밤전ᗆbamwar8。c0mᗉ』신천키스방◂노블레스』 강남키스방 중부산키스방 / 72 Year-old Dating 40 Year-old Woman; Both Planning To Get Married: (photo) / Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.