Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,247 members, 7,974,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:31 PM

Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) (43909 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Buhari In London / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Sai Baba buhari
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by iamaffluent: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
See what our Ageless instant marks and wrinkles healer can do...

Contact Kwem Skin Care today... at 17 Tokunbo Ali off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos or call 08037216982, 08117930462.

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Obrigardo:
photoland

If you are still doing FTC, it's either you are

a, fresh from the village
b, an insecure person
c, a teenager with a toddler's brain
d, a jobless youth
e, a narcissist
like you abi? all this your ranting is because you are FTC.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by nigeriancuban: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
lol,and baba be smiling like a goat who just found her lost goatlet(4give my ignorance)
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2015
kimond101:
I love the integrity of Buhari.
May God guide him to deal justly with all people irrespective of their religious beliefs and political affliation.

Amen Mate... As above, so below...
God bless Nigeria
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by jvera(f): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2015
estherdim:
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY
Are you a talented weeper?
Do you know how to cry?
This is an opportunity for
You to cry your way into good money
We are looking for people who can cry in other peoples burial ceremonies.
For normal crying - N5000
For crying and singing - N7500
For crying and scattering things - 10,000
For Crying and rolling on the floor - N12,500
For crying and swearing -
N15,000
For crying and threatening to jump into the grave -
N18,000
For crying and jumping into the grave - N20,000
For crying and jumping into the grave and grabbing the coffin - N25,000
For crying and entering into the coffin - N30,000
For crying, entering the coffin and be buried - N50,
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT
DON NELLS ON...
NA_WE_CRY_PASS @yahoo .com

#pray for Nigeria

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice ,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
lol.....reminds me of kevin hart 'the wedding ringer'
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by treasurevee9(f): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2015
I rep foursquare. Jesus Christ d Saviour, Baptizer and Healer, Jesus the soon coming king.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Toluene15: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2015
God bless foursquare.

FOURSQUARE ANTHEM
Foursquare we stand for the living word
For the word of God
Telling to all the story of Jesus, stem of Jesse's rod
Man of sorrow and of grief, dying on the tree
Mighty Redeemer, glorious Saviour
Jesus of calvary

Chorus

Preach the Foursquare Gospel
The Foursquare Gospel
Clear let the Foursquare message ring
(Let it ring)
Jesus only Saviour, Baptizer and Healer
Jesus the coming King

Unfurl your banners and forward go
Oh ye ransomed host
Trusting in Jesus Mighty Baptizer
With the Holy Ghost
Lion of Judah, King of kings, Lord of lords is He
Clothing HIs church with power to witness
Leading to victory

Catch up your shield oh ye living Church
Christ of Galilee
Bore all our sickness, carried our sorrows
Set the prisoners free
Lift the fallen, help the faith, dry the weeping eyes
Come bring your sickness
to thy physician, for He is passing by.

Lift your eyes, then unto the hills
Lift your voice and sing
The cloud of heavens aflame with glory
greet the coming king
Swift as wings of eagle's flight
shall He come again

5 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by kenniecee: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Good example,the government shouldn't be left alone.They need the help,support,advice and prayers of our spiritual fathers

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2015
HALLELUJAH! JESUS IS LORD ALL THE TIME AND EVERYWHERE. Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by MyMouth(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
estherdim:
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY
Are you a talented weeper?
Do you know how to cry?
This is an opportunity for
You to cry your way into good money
We are looking for people who can cry in other peoples burial ceremonies.
For normal crying - N5000
For crying and singing - N7500
For crying and scattering things - 10,000
For Crying and rolling on the floor - N12,500
For crying and swearing -
N15,000
For crying and threatening to jump into the grave -
N18,000
For crying and jumping into the grave - N20,000
For crying and jumping into the grave and grabbing the coffin - N25,000
For crying and entering into the coffin - N30,000
For crying, entering the coffin and be buried - N50,
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT
DON NELLS ON...
NA_WE_CRY_PASS @yahoo .com

#pray for Nigeria

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice ,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
What about wailing on Nairaland? Am sure tonyebacanista and his band of waillers would be interested in that!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by IamGentle(f): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
four square kwaa..churches n names...
no be only four square..three square meal
I beg your pardon! Don't spoil the name of my church and moreso its aint ideal pls watch ur mouth.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by IamGentle(f): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
So much Love fellow Foursquarian its our year of Jubilation!
Toluene15:
God bless foursquare.

FOURSQUARE ANTHEM
Foursquare we stand for the living word
For the word of God
Telling to all the story of Jesus, stem of Jesse's rod
Man of sorrow and of grief, dying on the tree
Mighty Redeemer, glorious Saviour
Jesus of calvary

Chorus

Preach the Foursquare Gospel
The Foursquare Gospel
Clear let the Foursquare message ring
(Let it ring)
Jesus only Saviour, Baptizer and Healer
Jesus the coming King

Unfurl your banners and forward go
Oh ye ransomed host
Trusting in Jesus Mighty Baptizer
With the Holy Ghost
Lion of Judah, King of kings, Lord of lords is He
Clothing HIs church with power to witness
Leading to victory

Catch up your shield oh ye living Church
Christ of Galilee
Bore all our sickness, carried our sorrows
Set the prisoners free
Lift the fallen, help the faith, dry the weeping eyes
Come bring your sickness
to thy physician, for He is passing by.

Lift your eyes, then unto the hills
Lift your voice and sing
The cloud of heavens aflame with glory
greet the coming king
Swift as wings of eagle's flight
shall He come again

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Coolabbie: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
At your age you don't know foursquare has been there even before they gave birth to your grandfather. You think its one of those mushroom churches your type visits?
Read book una no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by prettyeyo: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
This church has been in existence even before you were born. So watch what you say....
CindyeMerAld:

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Cool83(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
does it mean you've not heard of foursquare gospel church, the church clocked 60 years in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by prettyeyo: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
When they ask you people to read book, you will say No way.....cos if you did, you will know that this church is an international church,founded by a white lady and its even older than you. So please use your Google wisely
OhiGentle:

My sister me self tire oo, next we will see is square root church... Only Nigeria has churches with all sorts of names.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Cool83(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
four square kwaa..churches n names... no be only four square..three square meal
seun is a member of foursquare, get it right young lad

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by ezebunafo(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2015
onosprince:
End time administration.
lasis69 see Wetin you bring come nairaland,both sinners and saints dey follow talk end time everything,open a thread on a newborn baby they will tag it end time baby,me I tire oo
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
for what exactly?
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Seculent: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
Don't pretend you don't know FourSquare gospel church. When Buhari is involved you people will wail.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=estherdim post=40097064]VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY . Are you a talented weeper? Do you know how to cry? This is an opportunity for You to cry your way into good money . We are looking for people who can cry in other peoples burial ceremonies. . For normal crying - N5000 . For crying and singing - N7500 . For crying and scattering things - 10,000 . For Crying and rolling on the floor - N12,500 . For crying and swearing - N15,000 . For crying and threatening to jump into the grave - N18,000 . For crying and jumping into the grave - N20,000 . For crying and jumping into the grave and grabbing the coffin - N25,000 . For crying and entering into the coffin - N30,000 . For crying, entering the coffin and be buried - N50, 000 . . FOR MORE INFO CONTACT . DON NELLS ON... NA_WE_CRY_PASS @yahoo .com
#pray for Nigeria

LMFAO THAFUCK
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by zebebe: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
my GO sir, i enjoyed your ministration on Sunday during the final ceremony of our 60th year anniversary of foursquare gospel in Nigeria. more anointing for ministration for greater grace on your second tenure.

my vice president, thank you for your presence at the convention on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
VenusBetty:
not Osibanjo's connection, Femi Adesina is a Foursquarian.
ok, adesina connections
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by str8talk1: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
The General Overseer of Four Square Gospel Church Nigeria, Rev Felix Meduoye and his wife Rev (Mrs) Olubisi Meduoye paid a visit to President Buhari at the state house today November 16th.

Source: http://ngreports.com/photo-general-overseer-of-four-square-gospel-church-visits-buhari/

Pls!!! Can somebody tell dis G.O. and others to stop desecrating d office of Servant of God by paying unsolicited visits to pple in power out shear "I wanna belong" mentality.
Jesus Christ was open 2 all and never sought to visit any big man in d bible. Ask them now 2 visit d disabled and d motherless baby homes they will tell u they hv group dat does dat. Pls,they shld desist 4rm d past era where every Tom dick and harry of a G.O. wants 2 b associated wt d president. They shld go and study d ff prophets: Elijah,Nathan,Isaiah,Jeremiah,Ezekiel,Daniel and d master himself Jesus Christ b4 they start disgracing d christain faith. Coming down to our age,I'm yet 2 c d G.O. of MFM rubbishing his office all in d name of trying to belong.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by alaskido(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
I do not understand this visit o. Can I also visit PMB in Aso Rock? I do not own a church o. I am just one of the poor masses being affected by the fuel scarcity, no light, no water, no good roads, no good medical facility, no job, no money and police brutality.

This CHANGE has really changed my life o. I am not even thinking straight again.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coolabbie:
At your age you don't know foursquare has been there even before they gave birth to your grandfather. You think its one of those mushroom churches your type visits?
Read book una no go gree.
ur lucky u didnt say this to my face..i wld ve slapped dt ur dirtymouth...skank
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by j1mmy: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Religion is one of the things killing Nigeria yet fools are still glorifying it...
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
The posters above me though.......... They really need the touch of God. Knowledge is power, they need to be informed.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
str8talk1:

Pls!!! Can somebody tell dis G.O. and others to stop desecrating d office of Servant of God by paying unsolicited visits to pple in power out shear "I wanna belong" mentality.
Jesus Christ was open 2 all and never sought to visit any big man in d bible. Ask them now 2 visit d disabled and d motherless baby homes they will tell u they hv group dat does dat. Pls,they shld desist 4rm d past era where every Tom dick and harry of a G.O. wants 2 b associated wt d president. They shld go and study d ff prophets: Elijah,Nathan,Isaiah,Jeremiah,Ezekiel,Daniel and d master himself Jesus Christ b4 they start disgracing d christain faith. Coming down to our age,I'm yet 2 c d G.O. of MFM rubbishing his office all in d name of trying to belong.
You should read your bible with understanding. There is no King without a prophet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.