Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,556 members, 7,965,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads (415 Views)

Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2015
I'm not sure if that works bro!

Ex convict, Mustapha 21, was nabbed by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad, RRS, Lagos State Police Command, early yesterday for robbery at Oshodi, Lagos.

Mustapha and his accomplices, Olumide, 20, and Amusa, 20, were arrested following a tip-off from their victim, who alerted the Police that his blackberry phone was stolen by the suspects during early morning traffic around Bolade, Oshodi.

When interrogated, Mustapha pleaded for mercy and also blamed frustration for making him go into the streets in a wild fashion.

In his words,

“I am a bus conductor at Oshodi. I am from Ibadan and a secondary school dropout. I sleep in Ojuwoye, Mushin. I am an ex-convict and do not want to go to prison again.

“Government should please have mercy on me. I was frustrated into traffic robbery; I won’t do it again.”

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/i-was-frustrated-into-traffic-robbery-i.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads by donholy28(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2015
That's what they all say
Re: I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads by menix(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Thank God they did not blame the Devil this time.

Ex-convict at ur age
It's in ur Blood dude, hope they lock u up nd the key falls into a latrine pit...

Some parents just give birth all in the name to be called amongst the fertile cous such kid should be at home nd not on d street..
Re: I Was Frustrated Into Traffic Robbery; I Won’t Do It Again - Ex Convict Pleads by tishbite709(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
I am very sure you won't do it again

After spending more years in prison, your brain will re-boot to normal. Small guyz throwing away their future..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Scared To / Chicago Cop Who Allegedly Shot Teen Laquan Mcdonald 16 Times Charged With Murder / Fire Guts 118 Shops In Jos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.