Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,756 members, 7,912,105 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns (507 Views)

Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by ReportersNG: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Yesterday, some Lagos State Residents blocked the two entrances to the State House of Assembly for hours refusing to leave until their issue was attended to.
They came out with lanterns and placards against the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, the protesters, under the auspices of Youth Alliance for better Nigeria, lamented that every month, they are made to pay huge sums of money as electricity bills when they hardly evenget power supply

Source: http://www.reportersng.com/photos-angry-protesters-block-lagos-assembly-over-abnormal-electricity-charges.html/

Lalasticlala

Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by Dahjhi: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
I share thier grief. Even with an average of 16 hours of light per day aside shedding days I still complains. I hate Darkness than the devil himself...

IF fashola will just manifest his brilliancy and give Nigeria Light for once and forget housing and whatever they package for him, that would have been OK

[size=40pt]JUST FOR ONCE #GIVEUSLIGHT embarassed embarassed[/size]
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by Dahveydson(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
It's good people are now realising they can stand up and fight for their rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by Kinglexy10(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm, that's really serious, shocked
Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by DahtzFestjayz: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Power Holding
Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Protest small now and they'll say you dont want the unıty of the country... Oya na, we dey watch now.
Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by kadas01(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2015
This country!!!

The "suffering/wickedness/cheating" on the citizens is just too much!

You now see why Nigeria ranked "low" as one of the "most difficult" places to do business in the world!
Re: Angry Protesters Block Lagos House Of Assembly With Lanterns by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
This protest is rightful and it is not because of one person

Electricity problem is everybody's problem, Living one day without electricity feels like your whole life has come to a stand still

Everything today is based on Electricity so , this protest i agree and would join if i was anywhere around Lagos
youngpol:
Protest small now and they'll say you dont want the unıty of the country... Oya na, we dey watch now.

(1) (Reply)

Mali Jihadist Leader Calls For More Attacks On France / Developer Proposes Iconic Atlantic Resort In Lagos / German Stadium Evacuated Ahead Of A Friendly Between Germany & Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.