Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,600 members, 7,979,028 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point (804 Views)

Is This True About Student With Glass Eyes?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point by successtar(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Student Connect is a social platform created by the Exam Point team to facilitate smooth and safe interactions among students. We all know information is a key and vital in the current educational system, so don't hesitate to stay inform and we hope you will get the very best from the platform.

It's an avenue to share ideas, information, gist, tips and all form of social talks within and among student in order to prepare them in there course of specialization.

All people of common interest are welcome to the platform either being a current students, aspirants, jambites, graduates and all people of interest.

KEY FEATURES TO NOTE ABOUT THE STUDENT CONNECT

* It is an open hub for everybody of interest either a student or not.

* Student Connect is a platform in which exam point users create a Connect and add other users to join in the conversation or allow users to join voluntarily. If you find yourself in a connect you don't like you can easily opt out from the connect by clicking on leave connect.

* Users have control over a lot of activities on the platform i.e as a user you can delete any post or comment made by other users in which you find inappropriate.

NB: when you misuse this privilege you can as well be ban.

* If you are familiar with social websites like facebook, twitter, google plus then you should not have any problem in understanding how things work on the platform.

* The page is endow with some common social buttons in which you can use to show your emotion about a particular post such as Like button, Share button as well as the very uncommon one, which is Dislike button all to make everything awesome and enjoy a nice retreat.

* Post on exam point Forum, News and Question & Answer page can be easily share to your already joined or created connect with just a click.

* It serve as a right spot for you to meet and easily interact with your colleague, school mate, friends and all the people in your life.

* Whats going on in your school, don't hesitate to share it in your school connect to keep others inform, if no connect for your school yet, kindly create one within few seconds and keep the conversation on.

* Each connect is been admin by the creator which have the overall control on adding members, removing members, changing of connect name and cover image as well as restoring deleted post or comment.

* Last but not the list you have to login or sign up before you can have full access to the student connect page and this can be done within 30 seconds.

So what are you still waiting for ? kindly have a review on the page and share your experience in the comment box below, the exam point team is ever ready to hear your view.

Direct link to the student connect is http://myexampoint.com/connect.php

or go to http://myexampoint.com then click on STUDENT CONNECT on the navigation bar.

Thanks and God bless you all ...!!!!

source : http://myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=382

Re: All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point by walexy2020: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Going through the Student Connect page, I can vividly conclude that the Exam Point really did a lot and I hope they won't give up on this.

Although a lot of people may not be aware if this kind of platform actually exist but on the long run, it is where all student will love to be.

The part that interest me most is the Dislike button, so I give the page 7/10 .

... My opinion

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point by successtar(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Brother you have said it all

Thanks for your contribution, if you have any concern in respect to the exam point page you can as well inform us or use the comment box

walexy2020:
Going through the Student Connect page, I can vividly conclude that the Exam Point really did a lot and I hope they won't give up on this.

Although a lot of people may not be aware if this kind of platform actually exist but on the long run, it is where all student will love to be.

The part that interest me most is the Dislike button, so I give the page 7/10 .

... My opinion

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point by walexy2020: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
successtar:
Brother you have said it all

Thanks for your contribution, if you have any concern in respect to the exam point page you can as well inform us or use the comment box

Alright ...

My question is can you please shed more light about the free online jamb utme cbt exam practice platform on the Exam Point web page ?
Re: All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point by successtar(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
As regards to the free online jamb utme cbt exam practice page it is just an avenue to prepare jambite for the jamb utme exam in order to get familiar with what the exam really entails. As we all know not everybody has the privilege to sit 4 cbt exam before, so the platform will prepare them 4 d exam and moreover the questions on the page are jamb utme past questions, so the sky is the limit you can practice as much you want all for free.

Hope have answer your question ?

walexy2020:

Alright ...

My question is can you please shed more light about the free online jamb utme cbt exam practice platform on the Exam Point web page ?

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL: Resumption Date For New Students 2016 / How Good Is This My Waec Result / HELP!!! Am Frustrated With Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.