Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,559 members, 7,948,161 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? (754 Views)

Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by AEjiro(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2009
he was her 1st love, dey dated 4 about 7yrs, they were in d early stage of planing their wedding. she got a pay raise allowed it get into her head,
then left him 4 someone richer, she realises her fault but he now 'he don blow' i mean made money and planning 2 settle down with someone else. but in his words 'i still think of number 1, infact she is d 1st thing that comes to his mind every morning'.

what can i tell him, because dis beats me.
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by eddy1977(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2009
should have dated for 7 yrs in the first place. long periods of dating ( years) are like chewing gum, tasteless; spit it out.
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by ikmoore2(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2009
quote author=AEjiro link=topic=274271.msg3893488#msg3893488 date=1242799219]
he was her 1st love, dey dated 4 about 7yrs, they were in d early stage of planing their wedding. she got a pay raise allowed it get into her head,
then left him 4 someone richer, she realises her fault but he now 'he don blow' i mean made money and planning 2 settle down with someone else. but in his words 'i still think of number 1, infact she is d 1st thing that comes to his mind every morning'.

what can i tell him, because dis beats me.
[quote][/quote]

pls, tell him to run cos the girl in question never loved him in the 1st place.
this simply means that she has been cheating on him for a long time but could not dump him cos she was depending on the guy. then immediately she recieves more than the guy she simply dump him like hot potato.

give him ogogoro to sleep more if he wakes up thinking of the old girl.
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by bblacky(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2009
hmmm, her type will leave him in d later year wen his money might have gone down. yea tell him to take to his feet, i sense dsgrace if dat marriage holds.
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by ChuckBass1(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2009
I think the next time she disturbs you, you should beat the shit out of her till her face is totally unrecognizable. She will get the message clearly that you want her to piss off out of your life for good. . . Works all the time!!! smiley
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by Czarskit(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2009
~ Its normal! I stil mis my ex but I wnt go baq 2 her cos. . .I jst cnt ~ She moved on, he did the same so what's the fuss? ~
Re: Cant Seem 2 Let Go, What Should He Do? by AEjiro(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2009
i ve preached and talked but d idiot keep singing am missing her. jus but him handkerchief because he wont get my sympa. i no fit climb na ground dem dey talk. i beg make una no worry advice, he ll learn d hard way.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Doesn't Love Me / Have Made Up , My Mind. What Do You Think? / What Is The Best Way To Show Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.