Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,374 members, 7,923,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? (731 Views)

How Romantic Is Romance? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 20, 2009
Hello my nairaland pals! I hear nigerian guys n babes are very romantic. I'd like 2 confirm this. So how romantic is ur guy or babe? What makes him / her thick? Brag wit it hear lets all see.
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2009
havnt you heard women say Nigerian men are not romantic? your post is contrary, thats why theres being been no response.
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by IFELEKE(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2009
@Poster,
Why don't you go and try your skills on the nearest lady/girl to you instead of asking? or you want some lessons
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by phumeza(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2009
to comment on that,truly speaking nigerian man are not romantic at all, talking from expirience,I dont even think they understand the word romance,or is it only these ones who are here in South Africa or what.
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by adesh4real: 10:36am On May 20, 2009
Could u please tell us the meaning of Romance then please,
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by luxoire(f): 12:58pm On May 20, 2009
i beg to differ - i am dating a naija guy and he is the most romantic bf i've had EVER - its everything from the little notes on the bed, when i come home from work before him - to the unexpected flowers - to making me dinner - to massages - you name it!!

and NO he wasnt born and raised in ogbodo oyinbo - he was born and raised in naija - that's just him - TLC all the way - not to say he is not strict he is strict and has his expectations - but he knows how to set the mood and be forgiven easily if he wrongs me.

so right now - on experience - Naija men are romantic to me - they have their own way - but understand them, and there is a whole world fo romance there waiting to be tapped.

Might i also say to the ladies ACTION CREATES REACTIONS - most african women want romanc,e but they themselves dont know how to do / recieve romance - you need to teach him what you like, want and how the relationship whould be between you. Some african women think its what they see in the movies, that count a romatic - but frankly if your partner does something that touches your heart and reminds you of why you love them, making your heart melt all over again, then that is romantic - whether it is cooking poundy and efo for you smiley grin, giving you a massage - or just taking you out for a drinking session - depends how you both relate and understand each other and these things
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by adesh4real: 1:10pm On May 20, 2009
lovely i hope we could be friends this is my email address so that u can add me for chatting adelove4feeligs88@yahoo.com
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 21, 2009
@ luxoire:
thank u so much my lady. i go wit u every inch of the way! ACTION CREATES REACTIONS. the problem is many nigerian women blame the men 'for not being romantic', but the women themselves, do they know how to set the mood? U can't always expect to be at the receiving end always, sooner or later the giver becomes discouraged. Romance is a double-edged sword, u know.
Re: How Romantic Is Your Guy/babe? by luxoire(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2009
@Just
that is true - both parties have to work at it and to keep it nice and romantic the way they want it

(1) (Reply)

Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend / How Best Can You Say Am Sorry / I Can't Do Without Loving Someone, But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.