Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,137 members, 7,916,334 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

"Who Is Fvcking Her?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Who Is Fvcking Her?" (15511 Views)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How are they any different from an average looking girl as far as the vagina is concerned? undecided

I've seen guys leave beautiful girls for ugly ones. Being "fine" doesn't guarantee lasting chemistry nor does it mean they'll be good in bed. In fact, I'm starting to suspect that many fine girls don't have much going for them other than the looks. Most are airheaded.

I agree with you, many beautiful gals only have their beauty and sex skills to offer and nothing else
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Julietcutie(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
eni4real:
Fear not.
am still scared ...so I could be passing by and some group of guys would only be thinking "what's d colour of her pant"
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol.... In an uncharacteristically rude moment:

Don't mind the idiotic bastards. Anyways you're tough, I know. You can handle them grin

Aww munchkin, I've been watching your own drama unfold & I must say, you're doing a great job standing up for yourself. Brava kiss
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Sanmel(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Theyveedo:
Hehe

U wished it was u...

But don't be surprised if u find out its one quark dude who's not even worth her.
Most pretty girls have the worst bfs
Chisos! shocked
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww munchkin, I've been watching your own drama unfold & I must say, you're doing a great job standing up for yourself. Brava kiss

She learnt from the best

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol.... In an uncharacteristically rude moment:

Don't mind the idiotic bastards. Anyways you're tough, I know. You can handle them grin

My apprentice

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

She learnt from the best

Hehehe. You're a great teacher, master Chen
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. You're a great teacher, master Chen
wink

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na me op

click this link to earn some cash
Register here http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=19241
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Julietcutie:

am still scared ...so I could be passing by and some group of guys would only be thinking "what's d colour of her pant"
Not all guys sexualize ladies and those that do are not obsessed to the extent that they are imaginin u naked. Don't take this thread too seriouly.

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by joseph1832(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My apprentice
Hey! Don't diss the sith. Lol.

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Xhaka(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
delectablegyal:
Dats the question dat comes to my mind when ah see extremely pretty girls.

Who is dat dude fvcking dis fine babe?

There a saying that goes thus...
''Show me the most beautiful girl and I'll tell you who's tired of f*****g her"
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I feel like I made a mess of things lol but thank u. Idk how people just wake up one morning and decide to go torment others.....

I took cues from u, as Yoruba ppl would say "Oluko" (teacher) wink
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Erums(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I think prettiest girls are always cheated on too by guys, expect the unwise ones
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I feel like I made a mess of things lol but thank u. Idk how people just wake up one morning and decide to go torment others.....

I took cues from u, as Yoruba ppl would say "Oluko" (teacher) wink

It's the season of madness, you'll get through it. When they swipe, just swipe back...brings back their sanity faster wink I'm really proud of you & I think you stood your ground well against those bullies smiley

1 Like

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
They all have boyfriends and sugardaddies.
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's the season of madness, you'll get through it. When they swipe, just swipe back...brings back their sanity faster wink I'm really proud of you & I think you stood your ground well against those bullies smiley
Awwwwww chei. Thank you angel. That means a lot esp. from you lol. I think I should disappear for a while lol but I didn't want it to look like I left because of them embarassed
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by gamaliel121(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat moment wen niki minaj says she is a virgin... Who does dat? cheesy

Ok bak to d topic.

Pretty girls? Phew! Pride kills

Nor be this girl/guy wey dey claim virgin that year be this?

Her "F" suddenly change go "M"

Nawao....
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by RedCapChief(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How are they any different from an average looking girl as far as the vagina is concerned? undecided

I've seen guys leave beautiful girls for ugly ones. Being "fine" doesn't guarantee lasting chemistry nor does it mean they'll be good in bed. In fact, I'm starting to suspect that many fine girls don't have much going for them other than the looks. Most are airheaded.

The words in bold should be cast in marble and given to any lad who comes of age. Many pretty girls are actually very vapid. Nothing valuable in the brain box. I'd always prefer a witty, intelligent girl over a bodacious bombshell who is always concerned with eyebrows and keeping up with the Kardashians

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Awwwwww chei. Thank you angel. That means a lot esp. from you lol. I think I should disappear for a while lol but I didn't want it to look like I left because of them embarassed

Yeah, take a break if that's what you feel like doing, dee dums smiley All champs take a break after winning a fight tongue

1 Like

Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by gamaliel121(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Julietcutie:

Are you saying you are beautiful?
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by joseph1832(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, take a break if that's what you feel like doing, dee dums smiley All champs take a break after winning a fight tongue
I bet Rhonda Rousey is taking a break after getting KOed. Lol.

RedCapChief:

The words in bold should be cast in marble and given to any lad who comes of age. Many pretty girls are actually very vapid. Nothing valuable in the brain box. I'd always prefer a witty, intelligent girl over a bodacious bombshell who is always concerned with eyebrows and keeping up with the Kardashians
Em, well, I dunno about that oh. Bodacious babes are actually good for banging oh. Lol.
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
joseph1832:
I bet Rhonda Rousey is taking a break after getting KOed. Lol.

Em, well, I dunno about that oh. Bodacious babes are actually good for banging oh. Lol.

Who dat?

But yeah, I guess so. Both champs & losers need a time out to "regulate" tongue
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who dat?

But yeah, I guess so. Both champs & losers need a time out to "regulate" tongue
Ever heard of J.T Money?

If you've seen Expendables 3 she's the chick there. Like the only chick.
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Ever heard of J.T Money?

If you've seen Expendables 3 she's the chick there. Like the only chick.

The name sounds familiar but I still don't know who that is. Never watched Expendables.
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by joseph1832(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The name sounds familiar but I still don't know who that is. Never watched Expendables.
Ever watched Furious 7? She's the chick that guards that arabian prince who owned a 1 billion dollar car. or so.
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm the one fucking them, next undecided
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm the one fvcking them, next undecided
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by juniormusa(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
delectablegyal:
Dats the question dat comes to my mind when ah see extremely pretty girls.

Who is dat dude fvcking dis fine babe?

Are you a male or female?Chaaii
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Ever watched Furious 7? She's the chick that guards that arabian prince who owned a 1 billion dollar car. or so.

Lol, I still remember telling you I'm not much of a fan of action flicks, I like slashers. Never watched that either. Give up already, she's not that important tongue

She must be hot though, going by the excitement of your fingers grin

All hands on deck, Joe! Put em where I can see em cheesy
Re: "Who Is Fvcking Her?" by delectablegyal(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Julietcutie:
Hehe guys sef ...Lol I fear guys dis days see d kinda of tot u guys have

Really, I wanna fvck u. See how u fresh like sheri mango.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.