Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,732 members, 7,935,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. (329 Views)

Equiping African Tertiary Institution Libraries / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? / Advice To History And Goverment Student In Secondry Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. by alibaba1995(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi,nairalanders.my jnr brother came back home yesterday telling me that the national association of seadogs (NAS) visited there school and equipped there library with new modern textbooks..the problem is i dont know wether to change him from that school before it leads to another thing or keep him in the school and stop him from using there textbooks which is boldly drawn a skull crossed with two bones...plz,friends i need ur candid advice. considering that my little bro is the library prefect in that school..
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. by karopaul: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its a bloody lie..........where is d picture of the book to back up ur lies
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. by alibaba1995(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=karopaul post=40115721]Its a bloody lie..........where is d picture of the book to back up ur lies..guy u can call i cant give my bro phone to take 2 school and picture cos there school dont allow phones.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Equiping Libraries In Secondry Schools. by Tunami(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
pictures or idontbelieveit

(1) (Reply)

From Memory And By Heart / Pls, I Need Advice / Obiee Online Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.