Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,326 members, 7,950,647 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped (299 Views)

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mother of Samson Siasia, the current head coach of Nigeria’s U-23 football team has been reportedly abducted. Gunmen allegedly stormed the family house of the Siasias’ in Odoni, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa early Tuesday morning and whisked the woman away on a motor cycle.

The spokesperson of the Bayelsa State Police Command, ASP Ansinim Butswat, confirmed that the incident has been reported to the police but details were not yet very clear.

A visibly troubled Siasia, while speaking to the press on the incident, conceded that he was confused. “Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents’ house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task. So, I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 National Team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.” Siasia said.

Meanwhile, the president of Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick has appealed to the abductors of the old woman to release the 72 year old mother of Coach Samson Siasia, to enable the coach to concentrate on his all-important national assignment.
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

(1) (Reply)

5 Things We Learned From Yesterday's Champions League Matches! / Seattle Seahawks Vs Carolina Panthers Live Streaming / Mata Sees Improvement Despite Chelsea Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.