Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here (1267 Views)

What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? / As A Senior Creative Artist I Do Web,graphics,3d Animation,videos / Create Photorealistic Interior And Exterior Design In 3d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by hirogee: 1:40pm On May 20, 2009
In here you can ask any question related to Web Graphics Designing with Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks, i and my colleague are ready to help you out with difficult problems you might encounter during your development or learning process

Note: This board is not meant to train you on Web Graphics Designing is only to help you out with sophisticated problems
Re: Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by sunnykiss(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2009
wat software can i use to start web graphic design;-)
Re: Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by pereowei(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2009
can i get to contact you, so i have lessons in graphic design?

d e-mail is coolp4nature@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by smartsoft(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2009
well to my best knowlegde, you can use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks,  but this 3 software mention gats their reason why you u can use them  Photoshop is meant for Print and Photo touch up  if you work in an ad agency, you will have no option that to stick to photoshop but when trying to use for web, what i will advice is to use it create different element for your website saving them each and importing using any WYSIWUG software.

2. Illustrator is pretty faster compare to Fireworks or Photoshop have worked with it in creating a web,  but not really meant for the web, but u can use it shaaaaa

3. Fireworks was really recommended for a web job. is the way forward, good when you use it for slicing. it all boils down to your knowlegde in using it,  not all this one you see that guys abuse the software ooo,  the way some guys use some kinda shadow is fraustrating, and again they misuse their colour combination sense. anyway below is what i did using FIREWORKS

Re: Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by brosious: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
the guy that did the aveva site do u work freelance ?
Re: Ask Any Questions On Web Graphics Design In Here by smartsoft(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ya  i do  got some deal well mail me  ucheugo@hotmail.com or 07081909909

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop On Windows 7 / Drumma Video / Shoot A Classic Music Video & Enjoy Free Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.