Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,960 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. (658 Views)

How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by AjaraEwuro: 2:11pm On May 20, 2009
Why wont we criticise Nigeria, how do we then justify the fact that we are lost in a foreign man's land?

If we agree things are done well in Nigeria, how do we justify living an exiled life abroad?

If we agree to all the developmental projects in Nigeria, how do we continue to find relevance in Nigeria

We want to remain relevant, listened to and taken seriously, hence we criticise Nigeria.
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On May 20, 2009
I just want to pick on one line there. What exactly do you mean when you say you are lost in a foreign man's land? When I hear people say such things, I get creeped out because that there is some sign of serious personal issues that may need to be dealt with. I mean in this day and age, to consider oneself lost is a serious problem oo!! I recommend some counselling. nuff said!! grin
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by AjaraEwuro: 2:30pm On May 20, 2009
whats this one saying?
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by blacksta(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

whats this one saying?

He or she clearly requested for more clarification - but unfortunately u have to show your true colour
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by foye57(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

whats this one saying?

rather the question shd be: what r u saying or tryn hard to say?
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by AjaraEwuro: 2:49pm On May 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I just want to pick on one line there. What exactly do you mean when you say you are lost in a foreign man's land? When I hear people say such things, I get creeped out because that there is some sign of serious personal issues that may need to be dealt with. I mean in this day and age, to consider oneself lost is a serious problem oo!! I recommend some counselling. nuff said!! grin

The people who are lost knows themselves, they dont have to be told, lost as in, dey have been lost, and forgotten and became irrelevant, they cant go backwards, they cant go forward. You might be an example, Se o ti gbo nsein?
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by NigaLurva: 2:55pm On May 20, 2009
What of your oyimbo land? stop this nonsense and show nigeria love. One day you come at old age to nigeria.
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On May 20, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

The people who are lost knows themselves, they dont have to be told, lost as in, dey have been lost, and forgotten and became irrelevant, they cant go backwards, they cant go forward. You might be an example, Se o ti gbo nsein?

One lesson I have learnt is when people talk of others, in much the way you are doing now, they usually speak of themselves but in such a way as to make it seem they are not. I don’t really know of any one here who feels lost in a foreign man’s land. I have read on Nairaland of persons, like you, claiming people are lost and since I do not know of any such people, so I immediately assume you are speaking of yourself. And As I stated earlier, seek COUNSELLING before it is too late. The Feeling being lost is usually sign of some psychological issue that may turn to serious problems down the road. You only have to open the newspapers to understand how serious these problems can get if not checked.
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by AjaraEwuro: 4:11pm On May 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

One lesson I have learnt is when people talk of others, in much the way you are doing now, they usually speak of themselves but in such a way as to make it seem they are not. I don’t really know of any one here who feels lost in a foreign man’s land. I have read on Nairaland of persons, like you, claiming people are lost and since I do not know of any such people, so I immediately assume you are speaking of yourself. And As I stated earlier, seek COUNSELLING before it is too late. Feeling lost is usually sign of some psychological issue that may turn to serious problems down the road. You only have to open the newspapers to understand how serious these problems can get if not checked.

What have you said? Nothing!
Re: Why We, Nid Criticise Nigeria. by mustafar1: 4:16pm On May 20, 2009
reincarnation of the naysayer

(1) (Reply)

Obama First Visit To Africa / God Why Why.why Do You Arrange slowpoke In One Country Call Nigeria / The War In The Creeks - A Reflection Of The General State Of The Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.