Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Crazily In Love.. Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazily In Love.. Need Help (689 Views)

. / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Jokes. Laugh wan kill me die!! / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazily In Love.. Need Help by nakachris(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm in love with a married woman with 1 kid. I'd want to stop but don't knw Hw...

matured advice pls.
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
nakachris:
I'm in love with a married woman with 1 kid. I'd want to stop but don't knw Hw...

matured advice pls.
d thunda dat z abt 2 fire u z doin press up, kip lovin' ur head there.. Its wen u see ur future wife likin sum1 dats much younga dan u then ur senses wud b restored..
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just stop. There isn't any "how to do" about that...just stop. Consider the repercussions of your action if you eventually make your interest known to her or you make advances towards her. Two things would likely happen. If she rejects your offer, you will only be destroying your image, and you will end up looking like a fool in her eyes, and she might even table your matter to her husband or to someone who knows you and you will just be creating a bad name for yourself.

If she somehow agrees to your advances, you will only be jeopardizing her marriage.

So anyway you look at it, you have nothing tangible to benefit from all this, so just channel your thoughts elsewhere. There are other unmarried ladies out there waiting for a gentleman like you to swipe them off their feet.

EDIT: so you are even already having an affair with her? Like I stated above, just stop. It's good you feel guilty. You feel guilty because you know that what you are doing isn't right.
So why are you still doing it since your heart doesn't agree?
She is married, and she has a child, a family. What you are doing is destroying it.

What if her husband finds out? What would you do? She could reconcile with her husband depend on the terms of their marriage but you, the shame and broken self image would hunt you forever.

2 Likes

Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by tripplephi: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
nakachris:

matured advice pls.

I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS BUT IF YOU ARE NOT.... THEN I FEEL YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY AND STAY SINGLE
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by nakachris(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
d thunda dat z abt 2 fire u z doin press up, kip lovin' ur head there.. Its wen u see ur future wife likin sum1 dats much younga dan u then ur senses wud b restored..

then hlp me with an advice on Hw to stop, cos I feel guilty anytime we finish having a "romp" in a hotel like last Sunday
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
nakachris:

then hlp me with an advice on Hw to stop, cos I feel guilty anytime we finish having a "romp" in a hotel like last Sunday
hw do u want 2 feel b4? Happy or wat? Even wen d person n questn z nt ur wife.. I smell lies buh its a crazy world.. Dat mind u used 2 commit adultery and fornicatn is supposd 2 knw how 2 stp it.. Or r u a lunatic on d loose?
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by kestolove95(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
May God 4giv u
Re: Crazily In Love.. Need Help by daviesmania(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
nakachris:

matured advice pls.
fvck your way to six feet.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Right In Marriage Alone / Why Is Christmas So Filled With Sex And Corruption / Why Ladies Are Scared Of Their Mother-in-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.