Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (58673 Views)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Michaelgates(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
I dont understand this grammar that u guys are speaking ooo. People are shouting witch hunting, are we not sopposed to be hunting witches? Are we to leave them to roam about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by theDEVILisHERE: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
MAY YOUR BITTERNESS, BURNT UP FEELINGS FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, KILL YOU SLOWLY!!!!!

Like I said
Your comment is just your comment
It changes nothing
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dragunov: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
okomogo:

Yet people will blame the president for all these. But I still think there's something fishy about this Dasuki’s case. While the attention on Dasuki since baba took over office. I'm not saying the allegations are not true but something does not just add up to the way Buhari is following up this man. I bet they are not telling us the real story.
What other real story are you looking for? 1. Somebody stole trillions of NAIRA and the president is on his case. 2. The money was for arms procurement in order to defend the country but somebody sat on it; so the president is on his case.3. The suspect might be a direct or indirect sponsor of BH so the president is on his case. Quite simple. There is always a conspiracy theory behind every honest move by baba postulated by people like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by pasol4real(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Goodluck Jonathan Is Really A Rogue!

No Wonder He Pays Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilize The Economy Of The South East!

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Jonathan Will Soon face the firing squad..
Useless fuuuuuuul
Cant bear the smell n stench of Your dirty filthy puss*

Useless Man!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dragunov: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
collyno1985:

I blem ur impotent father for allowing ur mom to bring a bastard to his house. Anyway he has no choice. Move on.
BLEM! This igbotic people and the way they write. You would know where he is from from the way he spells.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by hamzeiy: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.
lol..the order would has be carried out already...go and hang ur self
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by southsouthman: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
9jatriot:
Dasuki again? Looks like u go need to use General Hospital for your health issue o, government non wan let u escape o. Meanwhile is this Dasuki not a Northerner, coz I hear that PMB is only interested in people from a certain part of the country as being corrupt.

PMB is known to be a very vindictive person. He wants to disgrace Dasuki for having the guts to arrest him during the overthrow of his govt. It is payback time QED
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by 9jatriot(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
southsouthman:

PMB is known to be a very vindictive person. He wants to disgrace Dasuki for having the guts to arrest him during the overthrow of his govt. It is payback time QED

I asked a question to those who said same thing earlier and no answer so far, maybe you would be kind enough to provide an answer.

Are you guys saying Dasuki came alone to arrest GMB in 1985? If he was with other soldiers why are they also not been witch or wizard hunted??

Waiting
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Forwetinnah: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
darznets:

The rate at which someone like you display foolishness Is mind boggling . Will PDP accept the election defeat and won't go to court if such tape exist?

PDP accepted defeat because GEJ wasn't ready to drag that fraud of an election to court, gerrit? The news was everywhere even before elections...that was the reason the election was postponed and the same reason why PDP asked GEJ to SACK JEGA!!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by nickxtra(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
The President does not have the power to order an arrest of anybody. Its only the Federal or State high court that can order an arrest.
The President, as the Chief Executive Officer/Chief security officer of the country, can direct the appropriate agencies to investigate, arrest and prosecute any suspect, while the Attorney General of the Federation represents the Federal Government. So I don't know where you got your law from.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by nobeku: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Like I said
Your comment is just your comment
It changes nothing
Just take a good look at your moniker... EMACIATED SQUIRREL!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
bigass:
u sabi law Na eeehn u still dey like dis
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Iamoilprince:
PDP is boko haram! Boko Haram is PDP!!!'

Dasuki is the brain behind boko haram for his selfish reasons
that was why he single handedly killed Andrew azazi for saying the truth, this man judgement go be lyk season film for heaven...
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Iamoilprince:
PDP is boko haram! Boko Haram is PDP!!!'

Dasuki is the brain behind boko haram for his selfish reasons
that was why he single handedly have azazi killed, simply because he said the fact, this man judgment for heaven go be lyk season film
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by theDEVILisHERE: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
Just take a good look at your moniker... EMACIATED SQUIRREL!!!

"EMACIATED SQUIRREL"
Hmm
You seem to know a lot about squirrels
Its like you are a squirrel your self
Or someone in your family is a squirrel

Well
Thanks for educating us on the existence of "emaciated" squirrels

So what else do you know about squirrels
Or may I say
What else do you squirrels have to tell us about yourself
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by millionboi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
Look at this mumu ooo, so you mean he support GEJ in looting and killing people in North East?
is like d chain fixd on ur neck by APC is now affectin ur brain
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by millionboi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
dragunov:
BLEM! This igbotic people and the way they write. You would know where he is from from the way he spells.
u talk 2igbos as if thy r d onces responsibl 4ur bastality
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by nobeku: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

"EMACIATED SQUIRREL"
Hmm
You seem to know a lot about squirrels
Its like you are a squirrel your self
Or someone in your family is a squirrel

Well
Thanks for educating us on the existence of "emaciated" squirrels

So what else do you know about squirrels
Or may I say
What else do you squirrels have to tell us about yourself
MR "Devil", your place is in hell.. BLOODY BOUNCING BUFFOON!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by theDEVILisHERE: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
MR "Devil", your place is in hell.. BLOODY BOUNCING BUFFOON!!!

No need to be angry
I didn't make you a squirrel
Don't be sad about being a squirrel
Live your squirrel life to the fullest
Asssociate with more squirrels so that you guys can go squirreling-on with yourselves
Be happy with your self

Have a nice squirrel day
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by nobeku: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

No need to be angry
I didn't make you a squirrel
Don't be sad about being a squirrel
Live your squirrel life to the fullest
Asssociate with more squirrels so that you guys can go squirreling-on with yourselves
Be happy with your self

Have a nice squirrel day
Yeah.. Have a good DEVILISH day...
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bashydemy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
is like d chain fixd on ur neck by APC is now affectin ur brain
sorry the corruption of PDP is still affecting your brain that never make you reason well and to know corruption is now a crime. It's not business as usual.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by millionboi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
sorry the corruption of PDP is still affecting your brain that never make you reason well and to know corruption is now a crime. It's not business as usual.
u r more corrupt than buhari
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by okomogo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=tiwiex post=40136980]

I hear Dasuki was a junior officer when Buhari was arrested during the coup. A played a key role in picking him up. He was IBBs spoils brat. I also heard Dasuki refused to allow Buhari go bury his mother while he was in jail. Buhari has never forgiven him. Like i said, I heard.[/quote

God bless you, l just know something is not right with the way baba is taking the guy up. Though he has his hands soiled already. I support baba on this
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bashydemy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
u r more corrupt than buhari
hahha since Buhari is not corrupt definitely am not corrupt.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by millionboi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
hahha since Buhari is not corrupt definitely am not corrupt.
A man who wnts to b president nd dsame time pm,indirectly makin his family peteroleum minister.......buhari is more corrupt than abacha if u dnt knw
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bashydemy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
A man who wnts to b president nd dsame time pm,indirectly makin his family peteroleum minister.......buhari is more corrupt than abacha if u dnt knw
What is one saying? i swear i no understand all the rubbish you type up there.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by obiak4(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2015
9jatriot:
Dasuki again? Looks like u go need to use General Hospital for your health issue o, government non wan let u escape o. Meanwhile is this Dasuki not a Northerner, coz I hear that PMB is only interested in people from a certain part of the country as being corrupt.
ask who prevent buhari from even seeing his dead family when he was arrested during ibb regime
personal vendetta google is your friend
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dragunov: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2015
anonimi:
This man is simply on a REVENGE mission. He is NOT fighting any corruption.
Why not PROSECUTE Dasuki in court if he has any evidence against him instead of rushing to arrest like a DICTATOR

Sai Bubu CANNOT fight any CORRUPTION because he is the epitome of corruption himself.
Are we talking about $2.8 billion stolen as Petroleum Minister in the 70s that Saraki's father exposed?
Or the N45 billion PTF money that disappeared?
No wonder the Sai Bubu made a FALSE asset declaration after so much pressure.

Anyone who expects Dullard to fight CORRUPTION with the THIEVES he nominated as Ministers is on to a long thing. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Loser cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by bamirotola: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2015
wachakuta:
Now the real sponsor of Boko Haram is here my fellow Nigerians... Dasuki

Whoever open his/her dirty mouth to defend dasuki the blood of innocent soldiers & civilians will hunt them
God bless u bro... he's one of d loyalist to dis bokoharam... Aw can someone singlehandedly siphon d money meant for the security of the country where u reside...d man is Bokoharam... he should be interogated well
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by pawoz: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
fullblast:
Those are the courageous words of the late National Security Adviser, rtd Gen Owoeye Andrew Azazi who was killed along side with late Gov patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state in an air mishap on 15 Dec, 2012. Helicopter exploded b4 crash landing;

Yea, thanks for refreshing my memory. Andrew Azazi is the name, and they kill him for that utterance.
NAIJA!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.