Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad (573 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / TB Joshua Reacts To Alledged Affiliation With Warri Prophet Jeremiah Omoto / One Word 4 This Man Sleeping Wit Matchet 2 Scare Robbers 4rm Stealing His Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad by alagada: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
My name is Mercy Jeremiah born in Kafanchan in Southern Kaduna, my supposed biological dad is a Custom officer who was posted to Jos Plateau state at d time where he met and impregnated my mum and I was den put to bed in Kafanchan,my mum went on to meet my step dad Mr Oliver whom I grew thinking to be my dad b4 my mum revealed to me dat my origin is calabar and promised to take me to my dad b4 she suddenly passed on while I was still very young. Since then I have tried to trace my root without success,I have a few Correspondence they shared in 1987 and 1988 bearing Jos as his base den where he sends little stipends for my upkeep. Other dan dat iDont have any other details about him. All I know is dat he is from CalabAR and was with the Nigerian Customs and Excise duty then. Don't know whether he is still in servce now. Incase his name, state and occupation matches anyone u know plssss I wll be glaD to get a feedback. D number to reach me is 08092439779. D only picture I have of him is eroded. Tnx
Re: His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2015
alagada:
If you have his full name why not use facebook to contact your half-siblings?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, We Are Cowards / Can You Rock This Shoe? (picture) / Gov El-rufai Issues Stern Warning To Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.