Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:47 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers (11393 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by TmeD0(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2009
The question here is did the woman camped the two men and had sex with the second man just after SEVEN minutes ?
pls i need anwsers.

@kshow1 and Temmey, did you two read the article at all?  

it clearly stated that she had the twins seven minutes apart not sleep with the guys seven minutes apart as you thought.

just thought u two might want to know.  the story goes to show the true human nature.  

though women are always quick to jump on our throats and call us dogs, liars, cheaters, and so on but it's funny that not one of these women on NL
have said anything about this.  

on the other hand, i don't think this couple should have made this known to the whole world as it's more of a personal family issue. 

it's obvious there's some other motive behind this move; $$$ of course!   Peace!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by lionspark: 4:40pm On May 21, 2009
the woman need to be prayed for
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by omafal(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2009
abeg couples with unidentical twins should start askin questions o!or wat do u reckon house?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by bigben3: 6:20pm On May 21, 2009
no big deal,afterall the man is so excited about the whole thing,wish them all luck.By the way to all cheating couples,make una take am easy oooooh!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by kritikul(f): 6:48pm On May 21, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

When it comes to this kind of thing you hardly see the females talking. One person here even talk say make dem catch male cheaters. I wonder wetin the man go born grin grin grin. If it's the other way around, dem for don dey run their mouths for here. This goes to show that anything is possible where women are concerned. I wonder y people dey surprise sef.

As if women are more cheaters than men, or is it because you men have not had the chance of taking in for people to see what you would put to bed. I bet u would have octoplets from 8 different mothers ranging from black, white, red, yellow, green, name it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by na2day2(m): 1:27am On May 22, 2009
i saw this crap on tv, it is embarrassing embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by lionspark: 7:42am On May 22, 2009
All cheating couples in the house should learn to be careful b/cos next is not going to be twins is going to triplet. grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by styrax(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2009
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by capish: 2:54pm On May 22, 2009
the question on my mind is, what happens next.
is it possible for the partner to accept the other child and trully show the same kind of love.
i can smell trouble in the future.
a mans ego too big for this kin embarassment.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by ginky: 6:45pm On May 22, 2009
The husband is a very good man.What surprises me is the way the woman is smiling.I can't even imagine the facial expression her husband had when he dicsovered this shocking news.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by frank317: 7:14pm On May 22, 2009
useless ugly woman
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by ELNAFATY1: 8:44pm On May 22, 2009
Time 4 U frorum ladies explain how did it work 4 both of d dads__________________________________________________________________
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Grizzly(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2009
Why is the stupid dullard of a husband flashing teeth for the camera anyone? Are u sure he's even legally married to the woman. He's got low self esteem written all over him. Whats amusing about sharing ur 'wifes' honey with some named dude?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by init4dmoni(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2009
the guy looks like a gangster
i'm suprised he hasn't killed "both" of them
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by na2day2(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2009
wait for it, they will soon ask for their own reality show on tv
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by danexd(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2009
Its funny, different ways of making money, wink, everything thing boils down to the benjamins
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Toppiano(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2009
Dis na serious thing. na only God know how many don happen for naija. Abeg make all fathers go for them pikin DNA test. So we go know wetin dey, make person no dey go wet another person flower. grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by onelexydo: 9:28pm On May 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
it is a miracle but God says that in the end strangs things will be happening so make we tight in our belt very well na woman who gave birth to twins with of different tongue tongue who an still see you go still see many things make you sit down and see.what but shine your eye well well oooooooo i talk my own who be nextperson make he say in own too.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by jamace(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by kritikul(f): 7:46am On May 24, 2009
Grizzly:

Why is the stupid dullard of a husband flashing teeth for the camera anyone? Are u sure he's even legally married to the woman. He's got low self esteem written all over him. Whats amusing about sharing ur 'wifes' honey with some named dude?

I gues they both planned it right from the beginning, possibly being curious of what the outcome would be and wanting to make celebrity/money out of it. I thinkThats the reason the husband is quite unruffled. cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Winnergal(f): 10:33am On May 24, 2009
Maybe the baby was exchanged at birth . . . undecided
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Utali(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2009
They went public because obviously they are poor and the media in the western world pay to have such news!!
If AIT pays for news in Nigeria, I am talking about serious money, you'll be surprised with happenings in our Dear Nigeria grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by dejiwumi: 10:45pm On May 25, 2009
init4dmoni,
u sound too violent,can u make a man?shit happens,women can do shit.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by dejiwumi: 10:58pm On May 25, 2009
no bi small thing oh! God is the greatest.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by StellaN3(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2009
hahahahaha is this a joke or something grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by na2day2(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2009
Stella N:

hahahahaha is this a joke or something grin grin grin grin grin

no joke, i saw it on tv
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Abduljohn(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2009
You sure say na only two men slept with that woman.
SHAIII !
or na experiment?
abi the woman na asawo?
Well anoda sign of God supremacy
Let somebody shout ALLELUHIA
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Abuloma80(f): 10:02pm On May 27, 2009
wonders wll nerver end till thy kingdoom come and very soon it wiill come, cos this is one of the signs. forum members lets pray seriously for the almighty's protection from such evil dids.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by na2day2(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2009
Abuloma80:

forum members lets pray seriously for the almighty's protection from such evil dids.

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by origina9ja(f): 2:14am On May 29, 2009
looool 2 comment
some typica coment here fam
u lot jam
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 29, 2009
these babies may have been mistakenly switched at the hospital. it happens most of the time.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Anabel(f): 2:08pm On May 30, 2009
the man is the craziest man i have eva seen on earth, see the way him dey smile sef, shocked una know wether him dey find pikin b4. the woman own be sey e be like say him private part dey sabi scratch am na him make she do this crazy thin.

(The question here is did the woman camped the two men and had sex with the second man just after SEVEN minutes ?). The mail sperm is effective for 72hours, after dat, story don finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? / Who Is A God-fearing Individual? / Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.