Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,101 members, 7,899,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof (4729 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids / INI Edo Is Stunning In Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 4:42pm On May 20, 2009
here it is

Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by yme1(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2009
when you mean natural beauty i thought it was gonna be without make-up undecided

all the same she is very pretty kiss

but sure more prettier than that pix u just posted undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by nana(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2009
Who gives a monkey?! Where is the proof?
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by SeanT21(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2009
She is actually beautiful. In that PIC her make-up is horrible though.
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2009
landwin:

here it is

The make up makes her less pretty not ugly. This says a lot about how fine she is actually.
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 8:06pm On May 20, 2009
Unmade or make up

she is still facially pretty
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 20, 2009
Pepeye:

Unmade or make up

she is still facially pretty

Na that turkey blue spoil her make up. E be like say they give am blow under her eyes.
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 8:35pm On May 20, 2009
Too much makeup. . .as a celeb she is over doing it
blow or no blow she still fine

But im not too down with her body structure
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2009
Pepeye:

Too much makeup. . .as a celeb she is over doing it
blow or no blow she still fine

But im not too down with her body structure

Let's focus on the face. At least we have a lot of good things to say about that! wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 8:54pm On May 20, 2009
michelin89:

Let's focus on the face. At least we have a lot of good things to say about that! wink

Ok if it’s only the face she sure is a beauty any day cool
But her body yucks
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by TOPE20001(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2009
Yeah. . . . ok undecided
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 3:09am On May 21, 2009
@landwin, a.k.a back up, a.k.a obongyi, ashleign et all

atleast she is better than you, shes married to a divorcee, you are still here, waiting for " prince charming married kanu nwankwo", to sweep you off your feet"

oloriburuku oshi, elemu grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by maray(f): 8:13am On May 21, 2009
@ poster,there is nothing wrong wit dis pic u posted.Ini is still da bomb lipsrsealed

Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2009
Landwin aka Kanumaniac
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 3:57pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

@landwin, a.k.a back up, a.k.a obongyi, ashleign et all

atleast she is better than you, shes married to a divorcee, you are still here, waiting for " prince charming married kanu nwankwo", to sweep you off your feet"

oloriburuku oshi, elemu grin grin

May amadioha of Okigwe strike you and your cheap computer
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 3:59pm On May 21, 2009
landwin:

May amadioha of Okigwe strike you and your cheap computer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  may arusi okija wipe you from the surface of this earth

talking of cheap computer, u better go and cook food for your mum, leave the cyber cafe this minute angry grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2009
personally i don't see what is beautiful in her. have you seen the hair on her chest.? ha, na wa oh. she put me in her ibo pocket.
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 4:26pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  may arusi okija wipe you from the surface of this earth

talking of cheap computer, u beeter go and cook food for your mum, leave the cyber cafe this minute angry grin

Even with the aid of Oxford Dictionary you still can't spell better right,bloody illiterate, instead of going to study your English Textbooks you prefer creating arguments,Now who needs to leave his computer.fool
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 4:30pm On May 21, 2009
landwin:

Even with the aid of Oxford Dictionary you still can't spell better right,bloody illiterate, instead of going to study your English Textbooks you prefer creating arguments,Now who needs to leave his computer.fool

"the" make it the

please whilst you are in the cybercafe, dont forget to self-service with kanus picture

ok now hurry up ,u know u just paid for one hour, time is running
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 4:37pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

"the" make it the

please whilst you are in the cybercafe, dont forget to self-service with kanus picture

ok now hurry up ,u know u just paid for one hour, time is running

Huh,All those kanu crap I've heard them so many times fool, I need to hear something new or is that all you've got, self-servicer
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 4:53pm On May 21, 2009
landwin:

Huh,All those kanu crap I've heard them so many times fool, I need to hear something new or is that all you've got, self-servicer

pot calling kettle black, how many times have you typed the word fool, how many times have you typed mother , your mother bla bla bla,uncountable and you are telling me to get something new, common sharappp diaaaaa

You waste of the feminie specie grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 11:36pm On May 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

pot calling kettle black, how many times have you typed the word fool, how many times have you typed mother , your mother bla bla bla,uncountable and you are telling me to get something new, common sharappp diaaaaa

You waste of the feminie specie grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMFAO,Dude you need an education in your life,"You waste of the feminie specie",you can't even spell "feminine" right,you fugly jungle bunny,What happened?did google give you the wrong spelling or did illiteracy take over the better part of you,"common sharapp diaaa" are curse words for crybabies,keep searching in google for mature curse words and their spellings and you might be lucky to find one, don't ever give up grin,continue searching,I'll tell you something,Next time you feel like talking Poo. STEP UP. grin grin grin grin

Stupid Cunt grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 2:42am On May 22, 2009
landwin:

ROTFLMFAO,Dude you need an education in your life,"You waste of the feminie specie",you can't even spell "feminine" right,you fugly jungle bunny,What happened?did google give you the wrong spelling or did illiteracy take over the better part of you,"common sharapp diaaa" are curse words for crybabies,keep searching in google for mature curse words and their spellings and you might be lucky to find one, don't ever give up grin,continue searching,I'll tell you something,Next time you feel like talking Poo. STEP UP. grin grin grin grin

Stupid Cunt grin

hahahahah like i care about my typos grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy keep killing yourself over them, all thanks to google for your high sounding nonsense grin grin grin grin

Ok sweetie, learn to always give a space after your comma, im sure you were not taught that in school

yea so whats it now? yea from fool, to jungle bunny, and shit* oh shit is used everyday by you, so its not new), now its stupid cunt, which you obviously learnt from this forum, hahahahahahha i never knew men had cunt, ROTFLMSGBO do you just copy and paste things without verifying which gender it falls into, how can a dude be called a cunt ROTFLSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

obongyi you is one hell of an un-pitiable bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Melinde: 3:44pm On May 22, 2009
@amebo, ur mouth bad no be small, haba!! easy ooh b4 somebody go summon u 4 arusi okuzu!
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by landwin: 4:28pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

hahahahah like i care about my typos grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy keep killing yourself over them, all thanks to google for your high sounding nonsense grin grin grin grin

Ok sweetie, learn to always give a space after your comma, im sure you were not taught that in school

yea so whats it now? yea from fool, to jungle bunny, and shit* oh shit is used everyday by you, so its not new), now its stupid cunt, which you obviously learnt from this forum, hahahahahahha i never knew men had cunt, ROTFLMSGBO do you just copy and paste things without verifying which gender it falls into, how can a dude be called a cunt ROTFLSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

obongyi you is one hell of an un-pitiable bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

[/b]

Oh shut up you copycat "[b]all thanks to google for your high sounding nonsense
", you're very busy copying curse words from jennykadri,you loser,illiterate.A cunt is used mainly for guys it means someone who is terribly disliked,you dipshit,now I hope I gave you a better answer so you wouldn't need to destroy the software in your computer looking for the meaning in google,I guess
google worked for you this time,your curse words don't bother me because they amount to nothing and anytime it seems you made an improvement, you end up making a fool of yourself,"Obongyi you is one hell of an un-pitiable bastard",really funny but it would be funnier if your mom actually stops fucking a gorilla and stick to your father, a.s.s.h.o.l.e, Dude go and learn English or is your worthless grammar from the DNA you acquired from the gorilla,b.i.t.c.h.

You see,I've told you the next time you want to talk Poo, STEP UP grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 4:45pm On May 22, 2009
landwin:

[/b]

Oh shut up you copycat "[b]all thanks to google for your high sounding nonsense
", you're very busy copying curse words from jennykadri,you loser,illiterate.A cunt is used mainly for guys it means someone who is terribly disliked,you dipshit,now I hope I gave you a better answer so you wouldn't need to destroy the software in your computer looking for the meaning[b] in[/b] google,I guess
google worked for you this time,your curse words don't bother me because they amount to nothing and anytime  it seems you made an improvement, you end up making [b]a fool of yoursel[/b]f,"Obongyi you is one hell of an un-pitiable bastard",really funny but it would be funnier if your mom actually stops fucking a gorilla and stick to your father, a.s.s.h.o.l.e, Dude go and learn English or is your worthless grammar from the DNA you acquired from the gorilla,b.i.t.c.h.

You see,I've told you the next time you want to talk Poo, STEP UP grin grin grin grin

"on google" you mean grin grin grin grin , "youve made an improvement" you mean, "making a fool out of yourself" is better pot calling kettle black ROTLFMSGBOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

and what makes you think amebo no1. isnt jennykadry, you sliming over riped cow

shatapp diaaaa, a man isnt called a cunt, neither is a man called a bitch, you see why i have always called you a certified gay? a man has never been called so, so stop covering up for your stupidity and admit that you are as dumb as the terrible day you were brought forth into this world

as for mother, if i start insulting your mother, i swear you will go and bring her back from that hotel where she sleeps with every manliness, tom and harry that fondles are already fallen breasts due to pressure from underaged boys

why did her friend ask her to stop coming to their house, isnt it because your friend discovered how wide assed stupid she is

shameless slut, like mother like daughter, now run along and go get your mum a condom, her next customer is patiently waiting for her anus to tear it up into pieces whilst she gushes out STDS like fluids on him

make sure you dont forget to give her the condom, else the man will beat her up like her numerous lovers do, sorry girl i know you are still deranged from the sight of seeing your mother been beaten up like a prostitute by your father

Thank God she survived it, but believe me i pray her anus survives the numerous anals shes had, and most importantly dont forget to take her for a test, you need to check her HIV STATUS

If john, and co cannot satisfy her due to the expansion of her vagina, please let her know that some agberos here will be willing to manage her, if only she gives herself a good bath and stop her vagina from stinking like gutter

you little daughter of a loosed assed slut

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2009
landwin:

you're very busy copying curse words from jennykadri
Ok now I gotta laugh  cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2009
You gurls should take a chill pill . . .it ain’t worth it
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 4:59pm On May 22, 2009
naaa she thinks insulting mum will get her anywhere no way cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shes been mentioning mum on here since, i have been ignoring her, atleast its high time "i let her know that i know that" her mother is a 50 kobo per night prostitute cool
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2009
Let her run her tongue. . .ignore her ummm

it ain’t worth it
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by amebono13: 5:05pm On May 22, 2009
Pepeye:

Let her run her tongue. . .ignore her ummm

it ain’t worth it 

ok for you i will let it go wink

its just mentioning mum here was making her feel special, she needed to know that i avoided her mum at first cos i did not wanna post what i had in mind, else she will die of hypertension

this is so little compared to what i have  prepared for her mum

but i will let it go, let her manage that one
Re: Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof by Pepeye(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2009
Better! no point in trading unnecessary barbs wink

(1) (2)

SHAMEFUL: See What These Ladies Wore ,showing Men All Their Underskirt [PHOTOS] / Meet Upcoming Nigerian Female Singer Who Looks Like Cossy Orjiakor[see PHOTOS] / Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.