Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,327 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna (26743 Views)

Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Breaking:herdsmen Reportedly Attacks Ebonyi, Rapes Mother And Daughter / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by mrZENographer: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:
The Devil is the most blamed personality in the world
angry

I think I second the decision of the poster above me
grin grin

The devil is actually the reason for every evil in the world. Please better knock that into your brain. angry
Thats why it good to b onguard so u dont be a puppet.

The Bible in the book of Revelations "and the devil that deceived them was bound for a thousand years". Which is the rule of Christ on Earth. After 1000 years of peace and righteousness, he will be released again to deceive the whole world and gather enemies of Christ like the sand of the sea.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by mizlovette(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
And hope he's genital has been chopped off? Bloody bastard
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
buhari
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by agoman: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
PLANETMARS:
For once I don't blame Biafra for the rape but I blame ojukwu for leading over 1 million goats to the slaughter in 1967
i shed tears when i see all these tribalistic comments on nairaland. it shows me the true heart of Nigerians
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by olayinex(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]chai Minna for this nonsense stuff
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
mrZENographer:

The devil is actually the reason for every evil in the world. Please better knock that into your brain. angry
Thats why it good to b onguard so u dont be a puppet.

The Bible in the book of Revelations "and the devil that deceived them was bound for a thousand years". Which is the rule of Christ on Earth. After 1000 years of peace and righteousness, he will be released again to deceive the whole world and gather enemies of Christ like the sand of the sea.

Who took the decision? The devil I guess

Idiot
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
olumide81:
I think its high time to make prostitution legal if possible at a subsidised rate, rape 2 and a half old girl! Haaaa this is not acceptable under circumstance.
u are so dumb!!! Kai who told u that will reduce men fro raping kids? #smh mtchewww!
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sobbing

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Probarbie: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
ChappyChase:
Konji na...........!!!

bastard
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by ideology(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
In the spirit of End time
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by dbaggy46(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
END TIME Rapist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decomposing Corpse Of Man Found In Lagos Bush / Man Trying To Plant Charm On A Farm In Imo, Caught And Paraded (Photos) / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.