Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him (4805 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Hahahah

Psychologically nkor?wink

#Using my mother's tonque

Yea! U're veliveli collect: My people are pretty and also good cooks. Well,,about me?? Ion know o but I can cook for myself nasad
grin bae you are so funny...hahahahhaahahahahahaha
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Emodeee: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
YEAS! It ain't never gonna happen.

sometimes wonder how some girls continue to date a guy that has told them to go have an abortion. That would turn me off in an instant. It shows a lack of commitment & selfishness.

lie dat u've nvr had an abortion.
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
grin bae you are so funny...hahahahhaahahahahahaha
Lol
You think so?grin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emodeee:

lie dat u've nvr had an abortion.

What an insult! How dare you? angry No I have never had an abortion! Not everyone is as foolish as the tricks you people Bleep with. Some of us know the meaning of contraception & don't confuse it with abortion just because they both end with an "n".

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by schumastic(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
have anal sex cheesy

ewww wander how som guys think of such cry

sound gross shocked
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Emodeee: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What an insult! How dare you? angry No I have never had an abortion! Not everyone is as foolish as the tricks you people Bleep with. Some of us know the meaning of contraception & don't confuse it with abortion just because they both end with an "n".

cn u all see what i'm saying? U don do am joorh......

It's the same thing.
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by schumastic(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

emodee take ur time oo cus is the kind babe vex them fit use mirror send isis to u o grin cheesy

she don warn u with cartoon, next na film and reality go set in grin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emodeee:

cn u all see what i'm saying? U don do am joorh......

It's the same thing.

It's the same only in your backward thinking & illiterate mind. With contraception there is no fertilization. No fertilization = no baby, dumbass. Two different things.
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Lol
You think so?grin
i know so grin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:

ewww wander how som guys think of such cry
sound gross shocked
very gross lipsrsealed
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
i know so grin
Naughty Ugrin
Price of fuel no let me go skul 2daysad
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Naughty Ugrin
Price of fuel no let me go skul 2daysad
chisos shocked...the thing sef reach una side?
God have mercy on Nigeria o

hope u are cool tho,u don eat? grin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by schumastic(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

very gross lipsrsealed

seems as if u have been asked of such by a guy n if u have, how was ur reaction like cool
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:

seems as if u have been asked of such by a guy n if u have, how was ur reaction like cool
grin no af not been asked,i read about it on sdk blog,how married men ask their wife for anal sex and even graduate to tying dem to bed post shocked etc and how they threaten this women to compliance....imagine
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

chisos shocked...the thing sef reach una side?

God have mercy on Nigeria o

hope u are cool tho,u don eat? grin

Na today? Our own start since on Friday o

House~sch wey I dey pay 200 to and fro now na 400 like say na me dey plant money mtcheeewsad

Yea! Am cool...In fact,, I yaff used that fuel money 2 chop wella deargrin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Na today? Our own start since on Friday o

House~sch wey I dey pay 200 to and fro now na 400 like say na me dey plant money mtcheeewsad

Yea! Am cool...In fact,, I yaff used that fuel money 2 chop wella deargrin
hian instead of you to save the money for tomorrow...mama you try..... grin

hope nothing serious is happening in school though
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

hian instead of you to save the money for tomorrow...mama you try..... grin

hope nothing serious is happening in school though

Well,,I had the intention of saving the money o BUT my stomach was'nt in agreement with the ideagrin

Sha sha nothing serious though and that's just d major reason am @home
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Well,,I had the intention of saving the money o BUT my stomach was'nt in agreement with the ideagrin

Sha sha nothing serious though and that's just d major reason am @home
chai students life.......enjoyment mixed with sufferness grin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Perform 3some
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sex You Back to sleep
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by schumastic(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

grin no af not been asked,i read about it on sdk blog,how married men ask their wife for anal sex and even graduate to tying dem to bed post shocked etc and how they threaten this women to compliance....imagine

s really bad...naija men want to emulate the western men Nt knowing those ones r high n the women don't mind
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: Pretty Slay Queen Just Murdered English, See What She Said (picture) / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) / I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.