Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday (53338 Views)

"Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by kozmokaz(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
election don finish NA!!! biko nu e don do na ... bubu don win nah ... though I got no relative der buh dem b fellow creatures like u NA...

man so unkind to mankind
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by PassingShot(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Would you have said the same thing if it were Jonathan's time as President ?

At least the lesson here for you is that everything shouldn't be subjected to achieving cheap iidiotic political points like the fellow you quoted which was APC's stock in trade for the last 2 yrs.
I was going to ignore you but just changed my mind.

Firstly, GEJ was docile and tentative in responding to Boko Haram carnage when they started. So, he more or less brought the situation on us.

Secondly, a whole Chief of Defense Staff under GEJ, General Azazi openly said "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP". With those high positions he held in the military, he wouldn't have said this if he had no credible classified info. We all know how he was murdered following that revelation.

Lastly, it makes no sense for any sane person to think for a second that PMB is remotely connected with BH. If he had anything with it, PDP/GEJ would have used such to nail him before the election. Instead, the then presidency issued statements to say "no link between GMB and Boko Haram".

So, your advice is suitable for you and not me.
Thanks.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by hmohammed(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

I feel awesome

Tot as much flat head IPOB. Please leave the zoo for us and jet out to biafra. Wawa
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by azpekuliar: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
blazetitov:

You are completely deranged!

Why give him the attention he seeks?
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Firstly, GEJ was docile and tentative in responding to Boko Haram carnage when they started. So, he more or less brought the situation on us.

Secondly, a whole Chief of Defense Staff under GEJ, General Azazi openly said "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP". With those high positions he held in the military, he wouldn't have said this if he had no credible classified info. We all know how he was murdered following that revelation.

Lastly, it makes no sense for any sane person to think for a second that PMB is remotely connected with BH. If he had anything with it, PDP/GEJ would have used such to nail him before the election. Instead, the then presidency issued statements to say "no link between GMB and Boko Haram".

So, your advice is suitable for you and not me.
Thanks.
Absolute balderdash being churned out from your 'sai baba' induced state of mind.

rabbish....

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Alexander001(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Icekyng:

he is far better than ur generation
kp supporting evil n it shall follow u
you still have not figured it, he disrespected the families of the deceased instead of you to caution him the right way, you followed his path by wishing his family, friends and relative death..if you cannot comprehend now then you need Jesus in your life.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by PassingShot(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Absolute balderdash being churned out from your 'sai baba' induced state of mind.

rabbish....
Incontrovertible facts are hard to argue against.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ishiamu(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Tot as much flat head IPOB. Please leave the zoo for us and jet out to biafra. Wawa

See this foolish terrorist arewa com gworro seller, you think is every igbo man dat want biafra. Please go take codeine and other drugs and prepare for bombing
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by cotzywitzy(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:
Lawd have mercy, buhari are you not tired of killing your brothers and innocent souls?

Nawa ooo Trully fulani people are heartless

Why is it that you sound so daft? I just can't imagine someone your age talking like a fool...Is Buhari to blame? You dont spill words when you have an empty brain....
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
PassingShot:

How long do you intend to continue with the blames?
Does it make you feel better. The reality before you is that the government of the day is more inefficient than efficient.

Do you remember Jonathan's ultimatum to Borno Elders?
Do you remember Buhari's "anti-north" statement?
@Anonimi, please help me with those Newspaper snapshots.

Before handing over power, what was the state of Boko haram? Please answer this sincerely.
What can you attribute their brazen resurgence to?

Please where exactly did General Azazi say that?
An internet link will suffice.
After you've shown me, we will now move to analyze the context of his statements.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Aliyos80(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:
Lawd have mercy, buhari are you not tired of killing your brothers and innocent souls?

Nawa ooo Trully fulani people are heartless

are u sure u`r ok
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ishiamu(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Aliyos80:

are u sure u`r ok

Yes sir
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Incontrovertible facts are hard to argue against.
What's incontrovertible about what you've been regurgitating for the past two years ?

Now we voted for a change from the old way and it seems to be getting worse - This is what you get when propaganda replaces the reality on ground.

Let Buhari rise up to the occasion and you guys seriously need to stop making excuses for him , after all he was acting and talking as if he had a silver bullet to the situation at hand even as he has on so many occasions supported Boko haram which can be proven beyond every reasonable doubt .
I guess you were deaf, dumb and blind at the same time when he said that an " attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" ? - Buhari.
FYI : offering support to any group doesn't just end up with monetary assistance , but when such a high profile fellow makes some statement in a sensitive matter of this nature ,then it should be taken into account and my blame goes to Jonathan who refused to use such statements and put him in kiriki let's see if Nigeria would have to burn because of one man.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ishiamu(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
[s][/s]
cotzywitzy:

Why is it that you sound so daft? I just can't imagine someone your age talking like a fool...Is Buhari to blame? You dont spill words when you have an empty brain....
[s][/s]

E pain am
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by watered(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
And dat old one that calls himself Lai Moha(whatever) isn't saying anything. But I remembered how he opened his latrine called mouth spewing craps just to discredit GEJ.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Your statement attests to to the fact that you've been brainwashed into believing your religion breeds the terrorism. That's what they want to achieve anyway. Look beyond your noes, and you'll see it's all politics and the quest for evil power.

danjumakolo:
We Muslims will need to come out and fight these devils eye for an eye,as they are giving us a bad name.

The govt certainly can't find them alone
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by watered(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
cotzywitzy:

You and your uninformed fellows blamed GEJ in that same manner and when we asked you opened your latrine and said that "GEJ is C-in-C of the armed forces" So Daura President Buhari is same too and is to be blamed as well.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

How long do you intend to continue with the blames?
Does it make you feel better. The reality before you is that the government of the day is more inefficient than efficient.

Do you remember Jonathan's ultimatum to Borno Elders?
Do you remember Buhari's "anti-north" statement?
@Anonimi, please help me with those Newspaper snapshots.

Before handing over power, what was the state of Boko haram? Please answer this sincerely.
What can you attribute their brazen resurgence to?

Please where exactly did General Azazi say that?
An internet link will suffice.
After you've shown me, we will now move to analyze the context of his statements.

Let him continue with his shameful act of defending the indefensible , the man couldn't even swallow his own bitter pills.
I was even expecting him to make one of his mor0nic threads to deceive his fellow sai chanting zombies in this forum about this matter.
By the time this olodo General would have ended his do-or-die 4 yrs Nigeria would be hanging on a life support .
Passingshit.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by HRich(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
At least 31 people were killed and 72 others injured in a bomb blast that happened yesterday evening in Yola. After the cut is a gory photo from the scene.

WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

The explosion ripped through the crowded Tipper Garage in the Jambutu area of the city at around 7:48 p.m. local time, ‎shortly after evening prayers. This area houses a livestock market, an open-air restaurant and a mosque.

The explosion happened as traders were leaving the mosque and others were eating at the restaurant.

LALASTICLALA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/graphic-photo-from-yola-bomb-blast.html

I just Buhari can learn from Mr Putin of France, look at the serious action Putin have taken against ISIS since the france bombing. Nonsense Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by watered(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Gara kawai!
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
That picture is as beautiful as the religion of Allah an as glorious as the deeds of its exemplary prophet
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by nike4love: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
I didnt see some born throw away, typing wailling waillers.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by HaneefahRN(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
iambabaG:
D heart of men t truly wicked..
But dis religion is such a barbaric one oo!! It has turned into a world wide pandemic.
I wonder wot dey r filled wit 2 carry out such horrendous acts.
why are pple so filled and blinded by hate and stereotypes not to see the truth right in front of their nose. Does it seem like boko haram is actually religion related wt all their activities. If they wanted to destroy non-muslims and fight for religion under wc they are hiding they wld nt be ravaging the North where the Muslim population is high bt the South. These pple waste innocent lives no matter the religion, they are just plain animalistic psychopaths, stop associating Islam wt them. Terrorism is not endorsed nor allowed in Islam, they and their sponsors and protectors are the only ones who knws what their motives are.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Aliyos80(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes sir
no I don't think u`r. why don't u go back n Edit DT nonsense u write up their maybe we will talk.
beko
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ishiamu(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Aliyos80:

no I don't think u`r. why don't u go back n Edit DT nonsense u write up their maybe we will talk.
beko

No sir
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Okay. We've heard you...

ERAKAMUS:
ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Kayforly(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
so bad. lord have Marcy.
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Fresh meat for okowo soup.

When I return from work 2day, I will eat plenty fresh meat, seun make sure you rost all the vital fleshy part and store in the fridge, u can take the head,legs and hands but leave the lap, body and other fleshy vital part 4 papper soup and OKOWO soup.

Boko haram thank you very much, may God bless u pple as u embark on the mission of killing ur muslim brothers.

I am very happy with this pic, nothing graphic about this, more heads sud roll.
My day is made up with this news!!!

Less I 4get, when will boko haram hits LAGOS, for there are many xmass meat over there.
Goat
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ernesty20(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
God have mercy, in other news

buhari is a terrorist - Erufai
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by Nwaisuochi(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:
OMG!

And some people are doing press-up and issuing warnings
embarassed embarassed embarassed
let the zoo army continue to kill innocent Biafrans who are on peaceful demos while BH continues to decimate their people like chickens. Anyway, who cares if I million Hausa/fulanis are killed in one day by BH; the blood of dead Biafrans is out for revenge
Re: Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday by ndcide(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Just when NgeneUkwenu was about gloating.

www.nairaland.com/2735041/no-boko-haram-attack-past

The truth is that buhari will call his boys to order when he wants. They just can't imagine the reactions suspicious Nigerians if bokoharam ended too quickly.
We know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.