Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years (843 Views)

UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site / Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / Senate Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of Results To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years by nkechiangela: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years by BIDEEN: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Not confirmed yet just a resolution and advice from the house of assembly so stop passing misleading information to the public through a renowned forum like this.
Re: JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years by nkechiangela: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2015
BIDEEN:
Not confirmed yet just a resolution and advice from the house of assembly so stop passing misleading information to the public through a renowned forum like this.

I said to Increase.......you know see well
Re: JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years by orisa37: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2015
There is practically no need for P-UTME. JAMB should be responsible for filling, for a fee, all Admission Requiremnts for all Federal, State and Private Universities. JAMB should sell its services to the Universities and not allow them to be duplicated by the universities. The universities should be content with registration, tuition, research and consultancy fees and earnings of their lecturers and Professors.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Solve This Riddle Please / Do You Know The Answer? Brainteaser... / Please Help,automobile Engineering In Atbu,can I Go For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.