Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,858 members, 7,945,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media (545 Views)

Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Skunk And Codeine: The New Trend For Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media by ceemere: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Am yet to understand why some people donate supplies to the Orphanage and take pictures of it then come to gloat on facebook and other social media with the pictures. Its quite absurd and hypocritical. I've never seen pictures of billions of dollars bill gates donate to charity and orphanages and yet we all know he's the highest philanthropist there is. Even some other wealthy billionaires across the world who give steady without anybody knowing about it. So why the hell will u donate cheap stuff and start advertising it to the whole world? What are your true intentions?? It is becoming a moral epidemic amongst our youths in Nigeria, especially the girls when they celebrate their birthday. Maybe u people should take time and go through Matthew 6: 1-4. I might not be a saint, but trust me, I don't fail to point out any ill and silly new trend going on in the society. Ask ur self a deep question if u ar one of those people who engage in such act.

@ #use ur head. #Nuff said
Re: The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media by delishpot: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
If you talk now their minions will lynch you verbally on their behalf.
Re: The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media by kpukpuyenke: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians love Eye-service alot
Re: The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Well, Nigerians and Hypocrisy is synonymous to fish and water.
Re: The New Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Charity Donations On Social Media by hob(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Naija 2 like OJU AYE

(1) (Reply)

MUST-READ: 5 Ridiculous Things That Can Only Happen In Aba / See Some Strong African Intriguing Proverbs / Lost Item

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.