Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Blog Readers Mail: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog Readers Mail: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (498 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Readers Mail: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by akinyemibalogs: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Get in here guys, lets help one of our own...

Hi Blacksatino and My Ardent Co Readers I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class.

Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her.

This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me.

Continue to read more
I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her.

I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages.

I need your candid advise here; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/11/blog-readers-mail-please-help-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Comes For Amberose For Mocking Mr.ibu / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Co-star Oris Erhuero Covers Vangard Allure December Iss / ★ [VIDEO] B-red – “cucumber” Ft. Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.