Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

MI - Height Does Not Bother Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MI - Height Does Not Bother Me (1611 Views)

Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ / Sahara Reporters And The Height Of Irresponsible Journalism In Nigeria / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Average (height) Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI - Height Does Not Bother Me by bizzai(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Rapper and CEO of Choc City, Jude Abaga popularly known by his stage name, MI, has revealed that he is not in a hurry to get married even though he expects to settle with a woman someday.

MI who made this revelation in a fresh interview with Cute Kimani said that he "can marry an entertainer, but not the Entertainer (D'banj)."

Jude Abaga who is a son of a pastor also spoke on his closeness to God. His words: "Even as a rapper, i am still close to God. I love God and my father is proud of me," as reported by nigeriafilms.com

Speaking about his height, MI said: "People who try to make me feel uncomfortable about my height fall in their endeavour."

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/4944/HEIGHT-DOES-NOT-BOTHER-ME---MI-

1 Share

Re: MI - Height Does Not Bother Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Self confidence is all that matters........

(1) (Reply)

Public Alert: Fake Whatsapp Message Turns Out To Be A Scam. / Man Comes Out Of A Bus In Traffic & Starts To Pee On The Road (photo) / The Most Beautiful Ethiopian Lady! (if Not Most Beautiful African Lady)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.