Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,388 members, 7,947,645 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count (640 Views)

Vasline Is Finished Please Help Us By Supplying Vasiline In Abuja Outskirts / My Vasline Is My Girlfriend / Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count by kswainthrillz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
there is this my broo,when he was young,he love masturbating,and now he can't father a child..i'm just sorry for all these nairalander masturbators...ah beg make una stop oooh..it aint cool
Re: Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count by hkidola00(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
there is this my broo,when he was young,he love masturbating,and now he can't father a child..i'm just sorry for all these nairalander masturbators...ah beg make una stop oooh..it aint cool
hmmm
Re: Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count by RexKexMilann: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
100% True!!!
Re: Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count by kswainthrillz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
hkidola00:
hmmm
serious bro..the guy is now in mess

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips For Success With Women So That You Can Seduce Effectively / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Marry / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.